Anti Abortionists Are Criminals And Should Be Dealt With As The Violent Criminals That They Are

This is why the pro life believers have a hard time getting traction. Women who have had abortions aren't depressed. Women who know women that have had an abortion know they aren't depressed. The most often emotion is a profound relief. If you really,want to reach Women, stop lying to them when they know better.
How conveniently you ignored the double standard of men going to prison for murder and women walking scott free. You condone savage butchery with lame excuses.

IMG_4444.jpeg

Abortion is not murder.

It is not a living human until it takes its first breath. Consult your bible for more info

It's alive. it's human. It's a unique organism.

It can't be baptized until born, but it is still worthy of protection until born.

The reason being is that we are BORN with original sin, not conceived with it, and Baptism is all about removing original sin.

At hint to other atheist fucktards, don't try to play theologian.

It's alive. it's human. It's a unique organism.

It can't be baptized until born, but it is still worthy of protection until born.

The reason being is that we are BORN with original sin, not conceived with it, and Baptism is all about removing original sin.

At hint to other atheist fucktards, don't try to play theologian.
The term “breath of life” exists for a reason.

How conveniently you ignored the double standard of men going to prison for murder and women walking scott free. You condone savage butchery with lame excuses.
The reason is because I was not addressing that point. I was addressing the fiction that women become depressed after an abortion. I don’t say no women become depressed. I'm sure there are some, though I've never met one. The anti abortion side would do far better with a different, more truthful narrative. The minute you start with this depression nonsense women shut it down and walk away.

Men go to prison for fetal homicide not only because the fetus has be3n killed but because the act involves an assault on the person of the woman as well. The death of an embryo or fetus 8n utero is covered under The Unborn Victims of Violence Act which has a specific exception for abortion or acts taken at the request of the pregnant woman. There's no double standard.

The reason is because I was not addressing that point. I was addressing the fiction that women become depressed after an abortion. I don’t say no women become depressed. I'm sure there are some, though I've never met one. The anti abortion side would do far better with a different, more truthful narrative. The minute you start with this depression nonsense women shut it down and walk away.

Men go to prison for fetal homicide not only because the fetus has be3n killed but because the act involves an assault on the person of the woman as well. The death of an embryo or fetus 8n utero is covered under The Unborn Victims of Violence Act which has a specific exception for abortion or acts taken at the request of the pregnant woman. There's no double standard.
NOBODY is in prison for assaulting the mother. They are in prison for murdering the baby, you lying evil psychopath. Stop making excuses for murder and butchery.

"Before you were conceived in the womb I knew you." - THe Holy Bible
margaret-sanger.jpg

Nobody? Scott Peterson comes to mind.
Here are the laws. How many say "by assaulting the mother?"
STATES THAT MAKE KILLING AN UNBORN CHILD A CRIME

Arizona

Manslaughter includes the death of an unborn child by physical injury to its mother that would be murder had the mother died.

Arkansas

Battery includes physical injury to a pregnant woman resulting in stillbirth or miscarriage.

California

Murder, defined as unlawful killing with malice aforethought, includes the killing of a fetus.

Florida

Manslaughter includes the willful killing of an unborn quick child. Vehicular homicide includes the killing of a viable fetus. But for assault and battery an unborn fetus is not a “person.”

Georgia

Feticide is the willful killing of an unborn quick child.

Illinois

Intentional homicide of an unborn child involves intent to cause death or great bodily harm to a pregnant woman or her unborn child, where the offender knew or should have known the woman was pregnant. Manslaughter, reckless homicide, battery, and aggravated battery include an unborn child, defined to cover the period from fertilization to birth.

Indiana

Murder and manslaughter include the killing of a viable fetus. Feticide is knowingly or intentionally terminating a human pregnancy, excluding abortion in compliance with the state abortion statute.

Iowa

Feticide is the intentional termination of a pregnancy after the end of the second trimester. Abortion by a doctor to save a mother's life and health is excepted.

Louisiana

Criminal statutes define feticide in the first, second, and third degree. Feticide in the first degree involves specific intent to kill or inflict great bodily harm. Feticide in the second degree involves killing without intent during listed felonies/misdemeanors except first-degree feticide. Third degree feticide involves killing through criminal negligence.

Michigan

Manslaughter includes the willful killing (including by medicine or instrument) of an unborn quick child through injury to its mother.

Minnesota

First, second, and third degree murder includes the killing of an unborn child. First degree murder is deemed premeditated when it involves criminal sexual conduct (or attempted conduct) upon the mother. Second degree murder is intentional but not premeditated, or unintentional during commission of a felony. Third degree murder is unintentional but involves a reckless act. Also, “vehicular operation resulting in death to an unborn child” results from grossly negligent operation of a vehicle or driving while intoxicated.

Mississippi

Manslaughter includes the willful killing of an unborn quick child by injury to its mother that would be murder had the mother died.

Nevada

Manslaughter includes the killing of an unborn quick child by injury to its mother.

New Hampshire

First degree assault includes intentionally or knowingly causing injury resulting in stillbirth or miscarriage.

New Mexico

Injury to a pregnant woman in the commission of a felony resulting in miscarriage or stillbirth is a separate offense.

North Dakota

Murder includes causing the death of an unborn child intentionally, with extreme indifference to the life of the child or of a pregnant woman, or during listed felonies. Manslaughter includes recklessly causing the death of an unborn child. Negligent homicide includes the killing of an unborn child.

Ohio

For the purpose of the homicide law, the definition of “person” includes a viable unborn human. Homicide includes unlawful termination of pregnancy or harm to “another's unborn.”

Oklahoma

Manslaughter includes the killing of an unborn quick child by injuring its mother.

Pennsylvania

Criminal homicide (malicious homicide or voluntary manslaughter) of an unborn child includes intentional, knowing, reckless, or negligent cause of death.

Rhode Island

Manslaughter includes the willful killing of an unborn quick child through injury that would be murder had the pregnant woman died. A quick child is defined as one who is viable.

South Dakota

The criminal code defines “person” to include an unborn child from fertilization to a live birth. Fetal homicide is a separate offense. Assault includes conduct that injures a fetus subsequently born alive. Unauthorized abortion includes intentional killing of a fetus through injury to the mother.

Utah

All homicide statutes apply to causing the death of an unborn child.

Washington

First degree manslaughter includes intentional, unlawful killing of an unborn quick child by inflicting injury on its mother.

Wisconsin

Definitions of homicide and battery include acts against an unborn child.

SOURCES

We referred to three sources in preparing the state-by-state information:

1. A March 31, 1995 Office of Legislative Research report, “Feticide” (95-R-0372).
2. An August 13, 1996 memorandum, “Feticide and Wrongful Death Laws,” by Janet Crepps of the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy (CRLP, telephone 212-514-5534).
3. A February 12, 1999 memorandum, “Status of Unborn Child in State Criminal Laws,” by Rhonda Gonzalez of the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL, telephone 303-839-0275). The NCSL

Nobody? Scott Peterson comes to mind.
Here are the laws. How many say "by assaulting the mother?"
STATES THAT MAKE KILLING AN UNBORN CHILD A CRIME

Arizona

Manslaughter includes the death of an unborn child by physical injury to its mother that would be murder had the mother died.

Arkansas

Battery includes physical injury to a pregnant woman resulting in stillbirth or miscarriage.

California

Murder, defined as unlawful killing with malice aforethought, includes the killing of a fetus.

Florida

Manslaughter includes the willful killing of an unborn quick child. Vehicular homicide includes the killing of a viable fetus. But for assault and battery an unborn fetus is not a “person.”

Georgia

Feticide is the willful killing of an unborn quick child.

Illinois

Intentional homicide of an unborn child involves intent to cause death or great bodily harm to a pregnant woman or her unborn child, where the offender knew or should have known the woman was pregnant. Manslaughter, reckless homicide, battery, and aggravated battery include an unborn child, defined to cover the period from fertilization to birth.

Indiana

Murder and manslaughter include the killing of a viable fetus. Feticide is knowingly or intentionally terminating a human pregnancy, excluding abortion in compliance with the state abortion statute.

Iowa

Feticide is the intentional termination of a pregnancy after the end of the second trimester. Abortion by a doctor to save a mother's life and health is excepted.

Louisiana

Criminal statutes define feticide in the first, second, and third degree. Feticide in the first degree involves specific intent to kill or inflict great bodily harm. Feticide in the second degree involves killing without intent during listed felonies/misdemeanors except first-degree feticide. Third degree feticide involves killing through criminal negligence.

Michigan

Manslaughter includes the willful killing (including by medicine or instrument) of an unborn quick child through injury to its mother.

Minnesota

First, second, and third degree murder includes the killing of an unborn child. First degree murder is deemed premeditated when it involves criminal sexual conduct (or attempted conduct) upon the mother. Second degree murder is intentional but not premeditated, or unintentional during commission of a felony. Third degree murder is unintentional but involves a reckless act. Also, “vehicular operation resulting in death to an unborn child” results from grossly negligent operation of a vehicle or driving while intoxicated.

Mississippi

Manslaughter includes the willful killing of an unborn quick child by injury to its mother that would be murder had the mother died.

Nevada

Manslaughter includes the killing of an unborn quick child by injury to its mother.

New Hampshire

First degree assault includes intentionally or knowingly causing injury resulting in stillbirth or miscarriage.

New Mexico

Injury to a pregnant woman in the commission of a felony resulting in miscarriage or stillbirth is a separate offense.

North Dakota

Murder includes causing the death of an unborn child intentionally, with extreme indifference to the life of the child or of a pregnant woman, or during listed felonies. Manslaughter includes recklessly causing the death of an unborn child. Negligent homicide includes the killing of an unborn child.

Ohio

For the purpose of the homicide law, the definition of “person” includes a viable unborn human. Homicide includes unlawful termination of pregnancy or harm to “another's unborn.”

Oklahoma

Manslaughter includes the killing of an unborn quick child by injuring its mother.

Pennsylvania

Criminal homicide (malicious homicide or voluntary manslaughter) of an unborn child includes intentional, knowing, reckless, or negligent cause of death.

Rhode Island

Manslaughter includes the willful killing of an unborn quick child through injury that would be murder had the pregnant woman died. A quick child is defined as one who is viable.

South Dakota

The criminal code defines “person” to include an unborn child from fertilization to a live birth. Fetal homicide is a separate offense. Assault includes conduct that injures a fetus subsequently born alive. Unauthorized abortion includes intentional killing of a fetus through injury to the mother.

Utah

All homicide statutes apply to causing the death of an unborn child.

Washington

First degree manslaughter includes intentional, unlawful killing of an unborn quick child by inflicting injury on its mother.

Wisconsin

Definitions of homicide and battery include acts against an unborn child.

SOURCES

We referred to three sources in preparing the state-by-state information:

1. A March 31, 1995 Office of Legislative Research report, “Feticide” (95-R-0372).
2. An August 13, 1996 memorandum, “Feticide and Wrongful Death Laws,” by Janet Crepps of the Center for Reproductive Law and Policy (CRLP, telephone 212-514-5534).
3. A February 12, 1999 memorandum, “Status of Unborn Child in State Criminal Laws,” by Rhonda Gonzalez of the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL, telephone 303-839-0275). The NCSL
Scott Peterson was convicted of MURDERING his wife, not "assaulting" her. Stop with your desperate red herrings. You're embarrassing yourself.

Scott Peterson was convicted of MURDERING his wife, not "assaulting" her. Stop with your desperate red herrings. You're embarrassing yourself.
He was convicted of murder8ng his wife and unborn child. 8f you continue to maintain that NOBODY is in prison for assaulting the mother, as you have done, you are flat wrong.

He was convicted of murder8ng his wife and unborn child. 8f you continue to maintain that NOBODY is in prison for assaulting the mother, as you have done, you are flat wrong.
Like a typical Leftist, you put your words in my mouth and then berate me for what YOU said. I never said "nobody is in prison for assaulting the mother." I said no woman is in prison for murdering an unborn infant.
Try to deal with reality, will you?

Like a typical Leftist, you put your words in my mouth and then berate me for what YOU said. I never said "nobody is in prison for assaulting the mother." I said no woman is in prison for murdering an unborn infant.
Try to deal with reality, will you?
Oh. Please. Post 35, your post. Review for honesty.

Forum List

Back