I must say this

catatomic

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2012
I understand that this site has always been very pro-military. The military's job is to protect American citizens. Therefore I understand if you reply against this post. You can tell the truth or lie but if you say I am wrong you are just protecting America so I don't mind. Say whatever you like but now I am going to say something.

Even if every country on Earth had nukes that doesn't mean it wouldn't be safe. And without nukes people can still go to war. Without guns people can use knives and without knives people can strangle each other. The most important thing is how peaceful everybody is. If you were of the attitude that let other countries nuke who they may but I wouldn't want to kill anyone, that would be a good thing. If that attitude spread we really would be safe no matter what.

I understand that this site has always been very pro-military. The military's job is to protect American citizens. Therefore I understand if you reply against this post. You can tell the truth or lie but if you say I am wrong you are just protecting America so I don't mind. Say whatever you like but now I am going to say something.

Even if every country on Earth had nukes that doesn't mean it wouldn't be safe. And without nukes people can still go to war. Without guns people can use knives and without knives people can strangle each other. The most important thing is how peaceful everybody is. If you were of the attitude that let other countries nuke who they may but I wouldn't want to kill anyone, that would be a good thing. If that attitude spread we really would be safe no matter what.
If you speak specifically about North Korea, I do not think that this country should be entitled to nuclear weapons
Already the multitudes of launch that was against the world organization is enough to show that it is dangerous.
If you leave a dangerous criminal free and armed you will have two choices.
1- to disarmed and to imprisoned.
2- to kill

I'm sorry... maybe I shouldn't have posted that. It was a little over the top.

Forum List

Back