I Know That A Lot Of Republicans Are Going To Be Mad At Me, But I Honestly Don't Believe There Was Election Fraud This Time

Republicans lost because your party had no plan and the candidates were a bunch of loons.

It doesn't matter who wins elections. There are enough crazy people on both sides to screw up this country. :(

However, do I believe that cheating occurred? Obviously. If Election Day was just one day and not dragged out so long then that wouldn't give the Democrats enough time to gather more votes as they stopped the counting again. Election Day was a week ago. This is ridiculous and it really angers me although I still accept the results. The Democrats got away with it in 2020, so it doesn't really surprise me that they got away with it this time too. I honestly believe that the Republicans will take the house though. There just really isn't any evidence that fraud took place and Republicans just can't keep calling fraud every election they/we lose. Even though it is unfair.
Trump's losers didn't even try repeating his Big Lie.

They had the patriotic integrity to respect the will of the People.

I respect that.

However, do I believe that cheating occurred? Obviously. If Election Day was just one day and not dragged out so long then that wouldn't give the Democrats enough time to gather more votes as they stopped the counting again. Election Day was a week ago. This is ridiculous and it really angers me although I still accept the results. The Democrats got away with it in 2020, so it doesn't really surprise me that they got away with it this time too. I honestly believe that the Republicans will take the house though. There just really isn't any evidence that fraud took place and Republicans just can't keep calling fraud every election they/we lose. Even though it is unfair.
Sorry there is no evidence of any fraud or cheating recently and this is total baloney. But give yourself time, trump unfortunately doesn't get to talk to you much anymore lol you damn idiot dupe....

Trump's losers didn't even try repeating his Big Lie.

They had the patriotic integrity to respect the will of the People.

I respect that.
It's "the will of the people" exercised irresponsibly that causes the problems (of course that's another topic altogether).

It's "the will of the people" exercised irresponsibly that causes the problems (of course that's another topic altogether).
Irresponsibility is a subjective assessment, and being irresponsible is the right of the electorate.

"Irresponsibility" is in the eye of the beholder.

The will of the people is the basis of democratic governance.

Keep whispering "fraud" in people's ears, and 2024 is sure to find even more Republicans voting for Democrats.

Keep dreaming!

Whenever Democrats are involved in an election, cheating will occur.

It's been that way since the beginning of their party.

True, but it hasn't always been enough to overturn the election. That started back in 2020.

There are currently over 2 hundred million adults in the United States, 3/4 of which are presumably registered voters. And every year there are more.

So it's not surprising that it now takes longer. Maybe more states should move to the early voting system that Washington state has. I voted two weeks before election day by dropping my ballot in a drop box at 8:00 p.m., no other vehicles in the area, as quick and easy as it could possibly be.

As long as it isn't through the mail, I actually agree with you.

It doesn't matter who wins elections. There are enough crazy people on both sides to screw up this country. :(

True, but that's the Democrats' signature move.

How is "cheating" any different than "fraud"??

Well, I haven't seen anything about fake ballots or anything, but Baron Von Murderpaws did mention something about there being more votes in some city than the population of people living there so I'm starting to have second thoughts about it and thinking he's right that the Democrats have just gotten better with their cheating so it isn't as easily caught.

Republicans lost because your party had no plan and the candidates were a bunch of loons.
Thats not why they lost. Dems have no plans and their candidates were fucking loons as well. I mean, you trashy mother fuckers voted in a DEAD PERSON FFS.
Come up with something else.

PROVE YOUR LAST ALLEGATION

triggered-angry.gif

Sorry that the TRUTH scares you
No dumbfuck. The GOP has no platform and their candidates were loons. But so were the Ds. If neither has a platform, and both have loons running, how can the lack of platform and decent candidates be the reason for one side losing?
Do you understand yet? If not, I might could find a dog to explain it to you. You know, bring it down to your level..

Forum List

Back