I Know That A Lot Of Republicans Are Going To Be Mad At Me, But I Honestly Don't Believe There Was Election Fraud This Time

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
However, do I believe that cheating occurred? Obviously. If Election Day was just one day and not dragged out so long then that wouldn't give the Democrats enough time to gather more votes as they stopped the counting again. Election Day was a week ago. This is ridiculous and it really angers me although I still accept the results. The Democrats got away with it in 2020, so it doesn't really surprise me that they got away with it this time too. I honestly believe that the Republicans will take the house though. There just really isn't any evidence that fraud took place and Republicans just can't keep calling fraud every election they/we lose. Even though it is unfair.

However, do I believe that cheating occurred? Obviously. If Election Day was just one day and not dragged out so long then that wouldn't give the Democrats enough time to gather more votes as they stopped the counting again. Election Day was a week ago. This is ridiculous and it really angers me although I still accept the results. The Democrats got away with it in 2020, so it doesn't really surprise me that they got away with it this time too. I honestly believe that the Republicans will take the house though. There just really isn't any evidence that fraud took place and Republicans just can't keep calling fraud every election they/we lose. Even though it is unfair.

Well then surely you will have no problem auditing VA 7...

Since there is no fraud as you assert, surely there is no reason to fear an audit...

Somebody posted in one thread how some cities got more votes than they have registered voters, or even citizens.

You might want to check into that to see if its true or not.

If they tampered with ONE election, they are going to tamper with ALL of them, one way or the other.

Good to know as if somebody shows me evidence it'll be enough for me to change my mind. I'm not putting it past the Democrats, I just didn't see anything fishy. It obviously doesn't mean that nothing happened though.

Well then surely you will have no problem auditing VA 7...

Since there is no fraud as you assert, surely there is no reason to fear an audit...

I say go for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Wah wah wah

Good to know as if somebody shows me evidence it'll be enough for me to change my mind. I'm not putting it past the Democrats, I just didn't see anything fishy. It obviously doesn't mean that nothing happened though.

I say go for it.

I'm sure they got better at it this time around.

Just imagine the outcome if they did NOT use Dominion machines!!

What you can and cannot do.

Trump wanted entire cheat states audited. Got tech guys.

Got stalled, sued, and shut down...

VA 7 is under 300k total votes.

Set up camp.

Call for all Vega voters to sign affidavit

Get more than 135k and flip + machines busted cheating

True as notice there wasn't a big change in the middle of the night this time. If there was actually fraud then they were really sneaky about it because I missed it.

For a fraud of the kind of magnitude that happened in 2019/2020, the did it at the end cycle of voting, where it was visible.

For a fraud of this nature to be integrated where it's not blatantly seen or noticed, has to be done during the first half of the voting process, not the last half.

For a fraud of the kind of magnitude that happened in 2019/2020, the did it at the end cycle of voting, where it was visible.

For a fraud of this nature to be integrated where it's not blatantly seen or noticed, has to be done during the first half of the voting process, not the last half.

You also have a really good point as time went by, more information came out about the 2020 election.

There wasn’t election ‘fraud’ last time, either.

True as notice there wasn't a big change in the middle of the night this time. If there was actually fraud then they were really sneaky about it because I missed it.
LOLOLOLOL

YOU missed it?!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm sure they got better at it this time around.

Just imagine the outcome if they did NOT use Dominion machines!!
Yes, there was not the free-for-alls we had last election, with ballot counters taping covers over windows, election observes being made to stand a hundred feet from the counting, the end of counting for the day announced, observers sent home and then bags/boxes of ballots pulled out from under tables.

But they have for two years refused to do anything to reduce cheating, so the safe assumption is that they just learned to be less blatant.

Election deniers losing is not enough to stop with the election fraud conspiracies?

The lack of knowledge of how elections work in this country, and how long it takes to count the votes is simply amazing on some on the Republican side.

This kind of thinking is exactly what led so many Republicans to not vote Republican this time. Even more than in 2020.

Keep whispering "fraud" in people's ears, and 2024 is sure to find even more Republicans voting for Democrats.

Thank you all. :)

Whenever Democrats are involved in an election, cheating will occur.

It's been that way since the beginning of their party.

I never believed there was election fraud last time.

There are currently over 2 hundred million adults in the United States, 3/4 of which are presumably registered voters. And every year there are more.

So it's not surprising that it now takes longer. Maybe more states should move to the early voting system that Washington state has. I voted two weeks before election day by dropping my ballot in a drop box at 8:00 p.m., no other vehicles in the area, as quick and easy as it could possibly be.

Forum List

Back