I Know That A Lot Of Republicans Are Going To Be Mad At Me, But I Honestly Don't Believe There Was Election Fraud This Time

No dumbfuck. The GOP has no platform and their candidates were loons. But so were the Ds. If neither has a platform, and both have loons running, how can the lack of platform and decent candidates be the reason for one side losing?
Do you understand yet? If not, I might could find a dog to explain it to you. You know, bring it down to your level..
sent you new Meshuggah song, my bro

Well, I haven't seen anything about fake ballots or anything, but Baron Von Murderpaws did mention something about there being more votes in some city than the population of people living there so I'm starting to have second thoughts about it and thinking he's right that the Democrats have just gotten better with their cheating so it isn't as easily caught.
Agreed, and it may also be a question of where they can find "friends" to do their dirty work for them. That is, subtle nudges here and there...like grains of sand that add up...or down...depending on what's convenient. Postal union, poll volunteers, Dem-friendly maverick FBI hackers, municipal clerks and similar workers. People who are Dems already working in quiet, low-level government jobs who love getting free shit. People whose "loyalty" has already been verified for this very purpose.

Forum List

Back