I just talked to my mom and brother

f its all that a person can ever talk about, that right there would be running what ever subject it is down the throats of everyone else and how can staying within your own gender not be considered bigotry? People who live such a lifestyle, my only question for them is why do they think that the union ship of the two created genders are the only way for natural reproduction to ever exist? In other words, if homosexuality had been the Lord's every intention, what do they think that his reason was for creating a woman instead of another man after the first man was created?
The only people who can't get off the subject are folks like frankie graham. Everybody else just goes on with their lives, straight, gay, or bi. We heterosexuals seem to be doing quite a good job starting pregnancies. Then some of them run off, many times one parent abandoning the other parent. It's LGBTs who have volunteered to bring these stranded children up as their own, and sometimes they have to fight against outright bigotry to do this.

BTW: this is awkward because your views are based on your particular sect of the Christian religion. There are many sects in the Christian religion, and many more people who practice other religions, and those who do not practice a religion.

^^^ To me, if a person loves them kids enough, they will make sure that the kids have both a mother and a father, especially if its what the kids themselves want.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. You just brought me to a rather interesting question. Kids who are up for adoption, how much of a say do they actually get where finally getting adoptive parents is concerned?

When your only joy in life is getting in other people's faces, vote conservative.
Right me if I am wrong, but isn't such a thing what the LGBT people are guilty of? They don't hesitate anymore to run their lifestyles down the throats of everyone else on the planet. My only question for them is this one, if the rest of us are not wanted in such a game, why are we being shown how to play it then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
Are you embarrassed to display your lifestyle in public? Should you be?
Then why should they be embarrassed?
Your lifestyle is every bit as alien to them as theirs is to you.
But
You're the one acting out.
If they are not hurting you then it is not your concern.
If you're uncomfortable that would seem to be a you problem.

Folks can clearly see I am a kind , benevolent and compassionate person
If by "folks" you mean your fellow trumpinistas....
It's like the rapist offering sympathy to the armed robber because people just don't see he's really a good guy!

When your only joy in life is getting in other people's faces, vote conservative.
Right me if I am wrong, but isn't such a thing what the LGBT people are guilty of? They don't hesitate anymore to run their lifestyles down the throats of everyone else on the planet. My only question for them is this one, if the rest of us are not wanted in such a game, why are we being shown how to play it then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But
I still have yet to get an answer out of those who support them. Why do you think that a woman was created after the first man was instead of just another man and why is man/woman union the only way for natural reproduction to take place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why should I be embarrassed when what I go for isn't redundant and prejudice filled against the opposite gender like what it is that they go for? Unlike them, people like me make sure that the opposite gender isn't being over looked and left out which is what makes those who are like me the real people who stand for true equality.

My brother said as a kid I was a complete jerk and had a terrible attitude!! He also said I should never own a gun . Said I was a miserable kid !

My mom said I am a total jerk and Ahole for refusing to talk to my sister because she voted for Biden and that I am going to die alone

Wow .it’s great taking to family
Perhaps you should consider making some
Changes to how you treat people and express yourself

My brother said as a kid I was a complete jerk and had a terrible attitude!! He also said I should never own a gun . Said I was a miserable kid !

My mom said I am a total jerk and Ahole for refusing to talk to my sister because she voted for Biden and that I am going to die alone

To me, as long as a person is being honest, what more can really be asked for? I don't know about you, but if a person isn't going to be straight forward, what more to do with them is there really?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Maybe you should consider their words.

To me, as long as a person is being honest, what more can really be asked for? I don't know about you, but if a person isn't going to be straight forward, what more to do with them is there really?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I appreciate honesty and directness as well. I’m not following how that relates to this discussion

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But
I still have yet to get an answer out of those who support them. Why do you think that a woman was created after the first man was instead of just another man and why is man/woman union the only way for natural reproduction to take place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why should I be embarrassed when what I go for isn't redundant and prejudice filled against the opposite gender like what it is that they go for? Unlike them, people like me make sure that the opposite gender isn't being over looked and left out which is what makes those who are like me the real people who stand for true equality.
OH PUUUULLLLLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEE!!!!!

Do you actually know any gay people?
Have you ever hung out with a group for more than the time it takes to escape an elevator?
Go to a gay party and find out for yourself. NO ONE of any sex or gender is "ignored" unless they want to be.
AND
I know this part is what you'll find most amazing and unbelievable!
Most of them don't want to have sex with you.
It's not them, it's you. When they asked you to dance and you screamed and ran to the men's room they got the idea.

BUT
YOU, purposely or not, did not answer the question.
You're not embarrassed to show your lifestyle in public, why should they be embarrassed?

Oh, and your "god" question?
If God did indeed create man and woman, then God also created gays, lesbians, and all the rest. Since God loves all his creations then your hatred of these people is a blasphemy.
How's your religion doing now?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You want an answer out of people when you ignored my question?

Is a hermaphrodite an "alternative lifestyle"?

Is "true equality" pretending hermaphrodites don't exist?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why do you need an answer? What answer would it be? To be honest, I don't understand your posts. it takes a heterosexual physical union over a course of even 15 minutes, one male and one female to fertilize an egg. What does a same-sex relationship have to do with this.? I am such more concerned with the situation in which a heterosexual couple has done this and then onw of them, the male, flies off, without remaining to raise his offspring. It is good, and admirable, that same-sex couples step forward to take the place of the heterosexuals who can't/won't take care of their own.

^^^ I agree that its admirable of those who are willing to be parents to kids who are born to those who don't car,e but I believe that kids should be given both a mom and dad, especially if they themselves want one of each.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Have you ever hung out with a group for more than the time it takes to escape an elevator?
Go to a gay party and find out for yourself. NO ONE of any sex or gender is "ignored" unless they want to be.
AND
It's not them, it's you. When they asked you to dance and you screamed and ran to the men's room they got the idea.

BUT
You're not embarrassed to show your lifestyle in public, why should they be embarrassed?

If God did indeed create man and woman, then God also created gays, lesbians, and all the rest. Since God loves all his creations then your hatred of these people is a blasphemy.
I know plenty of homosexual people because I have worked with them. Oh and with my being a female, if I were to run off to the men's room.......actually I honestly don't know what would happen now if I were to run off to the men's room considering the big deal that is not being made over whether or not people can use which ever room it is that they want to use.

Why should homosexual people be embarrassed? In my opinion, its because they make themselves look like they still have yet to discover the opposite sex which brings me back to the question I've asked that still has yet to be answered, why do they believe that more than one gender was created and no just one?

And for the record, I don't hate anyone. I will never cheer lead anyone who believes that anyone should be physically abused or constantly ridiculed over how things are for them or even for how things are not for them. And yes, you are right that the Lord loves everything that he himself created but that doesn't mean that he loves the additional lifestyles that are out there now and maybe its because he himself is not responsible for them. In other words, my religion couldn't be better.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But

God bless you always!!!

Holly

First, I have to know that hermaphrodite people are really out there in order to have anything more to say about them at all. Do you personally know anyone who is truly of such a nature? Because I don't.

God bless you three always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why do you need an answer? What answer would it be? To be honest, I don't understand your posts. it takes a heterosexual physical union over a course of even 15 minutes, one male and one female to fertilize an egg. What does a same-sex relationship have to do with this.? I am such more concerned with the situation in which a heterosexual couple has done this and then onw of them, the male, flies off, without remaining to raise his offspring. It is good, and admirable, that same-sex couples step forward to take the place of the heterosexuals who can't/won't take care of their own.
^^^ I agree that its admirable of those who are willing to be parents to kids who are born to those who don't car,e but I believe that kids should be given both a mom and dad, especially if they themselves want one of each.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But

God bless you always!!!

Holly

AND

BUT

I know plenty of homosexual people because I have worked with them. Oh and with my being a female, if I were to run off to the men's room.......actually I honestly don't know what would happen now if I were to run off to the men's room considering the big deal that is not being made over whether or not people can use which ever room it is that they want to use.

Why should homosexual people be embarrassed? In my opinion, its because they make themselves look like they still have yet to discover the opposite sex which brings me back to the question I've asked that still has yet to be answered, why do they believe that more than one gender was created and no just one?

And for the record, I don't hate anyone. I will never cheer lead anyone who believes that anyone should be physically abused or constantly ridiculed over how things are for them or even for how things are not for them. And yes, you are right that the Lord loves everything that he himself created but that doesn't mean that he loves the additional lifestyles that are out there now and maybe its because he himself is not responsible for them. In other words, my religion couldn't be better.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But

God bless you always!!!

Holly

First, I have to know that hermaphrodite people are really out there in order to have anything more to say about them at all. Do you personally know anyone who is truly of such a nature? Because I don't.

Holly
Wow! I'm suspecting some rapid acting brain disease.
That pile was even less comprehensible that your previous coiled entrants.

^^^ Well thank you for letting me know how far your own brain train doesn't travel...not that it was any big secret.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

You don't know hermaphrodites are out there? Are you freaking kidding me?

So, basically your excuse for not thinking about things is that you don't know a hermaphrodite.

Wow. Do you personally know any atoms? Does this mean atoms don't exist for you?

The world must be pretty flat where you are, because if you can't see the curvature, then that's proof it's flat.

Basically you're a bigot hiding behind ignorance to present your "good person" routine. Pathetic.

If there is a God, He's going to make you burn. Love thy neighbor, unless you can bury your head in the ground and pretend they don't exist. Then you can kick them in the balls.

^^^ Yes, we are to love everyone, but that does not mean that we are to also encourage their wrong doings. Sometimes the best way to display love to a person is by walking away from them if that is what it takes to get the needed message across to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and it you don't want anyone else to be prejudice, why take the time to show us how such a game is played then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reverse that.
But
Saying more than you think makes you look a lot worse than the people you passively-agressively scold.

Forum List

Back