I just talked to my mom and brother

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My brother said as a kid I was a complete jerk and had a terrible attitude!! He also said I should never own a gun . Said I was a miserable kid !

My mom said I am a total jerk and Ahole for refusing to talk to my sister because she voted for Biden and that I am going to die alone

Wow .it’s great taking to family

Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday because you can spend hours pissing off your liberal relatives.

My brother said as a kid I was a complete jerk and had a terrible attitude!! He also said I should never own a gun . Said I was a miserable kid !

My mom said I am a total jerk and Ahole for refusing to talk to my sister because she voted for Biden and that I am going to die alone

I have one child. No siblings. No parents. No aunts uncles or cousins. My son and I agree on almost everything.

If I die alone ??
Does it really matter and don’t we all die alone

cutting off your sister over politics when she offered a ease fire is stupid. as to your mom, wow what an ass she is.

cutting off your sister over politics when she offered a ease fire is stupid. as to your mom, wow what an ass she is.
No my mom is a great person
She only said that because I am a hermit

My sister voted for xiden and she called me a White supremacist, racist and a mentally Ill person

I called her a terrorist and I said I hope them —-burn down your house in Chicago

When your mom told you that you were going to die alone, you should've looked the word that I can't say in the eye and asked, "Since when did you and your ilk become the only people left on the planet besides me?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, if she and her ilk are that awful of a group, finding another family is what a person in your position should do, at least in my own opinion anyway. To me, people don't have to have matching DNA in order to be a family anyway.

When your only joy in life is getting in other people's faces, vote conservative.
Right me if I am wrong, but isn't such a thing what the LGBT people are guilty of? They don't hesitate anymore to run their lifestyles down the throats of everyone else on the planet. My only question for them is this one, if the rest of us are not wanted in such a game, why are we being shown how to play it then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

[/QUOTE Going by your words and not having the full picture: brothers say things to brothers to get them going regardless of age, same with sisters. I wouldn't lose any sleep over what was likely words he knew would trigger you. As most conversations are a two-way street, I'm guessing that you said things back in your defense, or to get him as well. A pretty normal thing between many family members, but there should maybe be established boundaries-agreed upon when you're not in the middle of a dispute. Take him out for coffee and come up with agreement about limits...if you want to be around him again...that's the first thing I'd do. If not, don't worry about his opinions and only focus on ways to improve your life...little things.

With your mom, she's in the middle of it with your sister it sounds and shouldn't be with two adult kids. That's a thing a lot of adult siblings do when they want the mom to take a side. Nothing good comes from that.

With your sister you seem to be on the fence about whether you want a relationship with her or not. So with her, same thing as with your brother. Take her out for coffee or lunch and have a relaxed (okay...maybe decaf) conversation and talk about how you want to have a better relationship (assuming you do) that comes from better communication. Start with that and make sure to take responsibility for your part (past and current). If she's truly toxic stay away from her, some people are potently toxic and take down all who in their path.

The ball is in your court and you can decide who is toxic, who isn't, and who is worth a relationship. Family dynamics are sometimes set in stone after years of interacting a certain way. The odds are still good though if those involved care enough and are willing to talk about ways to improve in an open environment to set limits "nobody can cross this line...whatever that line is...but known to all in advance to improve things.

When your only joy in life is getting in other people's faces, vote conservative.
Right me if I am wrong, but isn't such a thing what the LGBT people are guilty of? They don't hesitate anymore to run their lifestyles down the throats of everyone else on the planet. My only question for them is this one, if the rest of us are not wanted in such a game, why are we being shown how to play it then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Fascinating. :heehee:

[/QUOTE Going by your words and not having the full picture: brothers say things to brothers to get them going regardless of age, same with sisters. I wouldn't lose any sleep over what was likely words he knew would trigger you. As most conversations are a two-way street, I'm guessing that you said things back in your defense, or to get him as well. A pretty normal thing between many family members, but there should maybe be established boundaries-agreed upon when you're not in the middle of a dispute. Take him out for coffee and come up with agreement about limits...if you want to be around him again...that's the first thing I'd do. If not, don't worry about his opinions and only focus on ways to improve your life...little things.

With your mom, she's in the middle of it with your sister it sounds and shouldn't be with two adult kids. That's a thing a lot of adult siblings do when they want the mom to take a side. Nothing good comes from that.

With your sister you seem to be on the fence about whether you want a relationship with her or not. So with her, same thing as with your brother. Take her out for coffee or lunch and have a relaxed (okay...maybe decaf) conversation and talk about how you want to have a better relationship (assuming you do) that comes from better communication. Start with that and make sure to take responsibility for your part (past and current). If she's truly toxic stay away from her, some people are potently toxic and take down all who in their path.

The ball is in your court and you can decide who is toxic, who isn't, and who is worth a relationship. Family dynamics are sometimes set in stone after years of interacting a certain way. The odds are still good though if those involved care enough and are willing to talk about ways to improve in an open environment to set limits "nobody can cross this line...whatever that line is...but known to all in advance to improve things.

My sister is not toxic , in fact , she is a great person but her husband is a leftist fanatic that has made her that !

She is in Chicago and i am in Vegas

Forum List

Back