I just talked to my mom and brother

I love to rub my relatives the wrong way...most of them are republicans....I vote third party and a am always able to make them feel ashamed. Rightfully so.

When your only joy in life is getting in other people's faces, vote conservative.
Right me if I am wrong, but isn't such a thing what the LGBT people are guilty of? They don't hesitate anymore to run their lifestyles down the throats of everyone else on the planet. My only question for them is this one, if the rest of us are not wanted in such a game, why are we being shown how to play it then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I love this argument.

Gay people put their "lifestyle" down everyone else's throats. As if heterosexual people don't put their "lifestyle" down everyone else's throats.

I've known plenty of gay people, and most of them didn't even get noticed.

I wonder why God made gay people.

It's nice that if I make anybody angry even if they are in the same room at 89 years of age they couldn't do a darn thing. Nothing. Nada.

No outsider can ever understand the nature of the relationships among siblings. It is entirely possible that to one you might have been a jerk, while to others, OK. You, knowing the context, should be able to assess whether this criticism is warranted or unfair.

As for the sister, declare a truce, and agree not to talk politics. It is possible. I have such a truce with my own dear sister, who in her heart believes I am a cold, callous, bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, sinful person. All true, but we still talk civilly.

My Mother died in 2003 - I had not seen her since 1998. I saw my father in 2002, I guess he wanted to tell me that my mother was terminal, but I did not want to sit down with him. I last saw my brother in 1998, as well.

I've been a hobo since 1996 in search of order - in search of why society is so contentious. In search of why Internet discussion forums are so contentious and not producing positive results.

There are no rules of dialectics. We need rules of dialectics to solve the problems of persistent trolling and senselessness.

We need a new constitution model to fix society - it needs to include a rules system for dialectics.

You're all idiots.

If I die alone ??
Does it really matter and don’t we all die alone

I would rather die alone. I don't want my last thoughts to be about how the others in the room were annoying the shit out of me all the way to the grave.

My brother said as a kid I was a complete jerk and had a terrible attitude!! He also said I should never own a gun . Said I was a miserable kid !

My mom said I am a total jerk and Ahole for refusing to talk to my sister because she voted for Biden and that I am going to die alone

Wow .it’s great taking to family

Your family may have some valid points. ;) But one suggestion for talking to family on a holiday is not to allow politics to enter into a conversation. Did you go all Q-Kook/ Trump on them?

I have no extended family and my wife only has a sister that lives 5 states away.

No family drama for me and that's just fine.

When your only joy in life is getting in other people's faces, vote conservative.
Right me if I am wrong, but isn't such a thing what the LGBT people are guilty of? They don't hesitate anymore to run their lifestyles down the throats of everyone else on the planet. My only question for them is this one, if the rest of us are not wanted in such a game, why are we being shown how to play it then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I love this argument.

Gay people put their "lifestyle" down everyone else's throats. As if heterosexual people don't put their "lifestyle" down everyone else's throats.

I wonder why them people keep such a lifestyle so alive and kicking when the creating of a woman is what came after the creating of a man instead of the creating of another man. To me, there is nothing more bigotry filled compared to those who stay within their own gender.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I love this argument.

I wonder why them people keep such a lifestyle so alive and kicking when the creating of a woman is what came after the creating of a man instead of the creating of another man. To me, there is nothing more bigotry filled compared to those who stay within their own gender.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Your argument only makes sense if you are in one of those sects that believe that the ancient story of Genesis is literally true. Ancient peoples all over the world told stories of how creation came about, which would have occurred long before any of them or their ancestors were alive.

What "bigotry" would be involved in having a same-sex orientation?

What does running one's "lifestyle" down anyone's throats actually mean? All the people that I've known, of all sexual orientations, just lived their lives and circulated in general society. Sometimes people walk hand-in-hand down the street, sometimes one of them has a very distended abdomen, some people put pictures of their partners on their desks at work, some talk of where they went on vacation, some put wedding announcements in the newspaper. All this time that I've been a heterosexual, I didn't know that I was pushing a "lifestyle" down anyone's throat. Wow.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I love this argument.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, taking science from the Bible isn't really going to help you here.

And if God made men and women, he also made hermaphrodites and gay people. Why? Why would God make such people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I love this argument.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Your argument only makes sense if you are in one of those sects that believe that the ancient story of Genesis is literally true. Ancient peoples all over the world told stories of how creation came about, which would have occurred long before any of them or their ancestors were alive.

What does running one's "lifestyle" down anyone's throats actually mean? All the people that I've known, of all sexual orientations, just lived their lives and circulated in general society. Sometimes people walk hand-in-hand down the street, sometimes one of them has a very distended abdomen, some people put pictures of their partners on their desks at work, some talk of where they went on vacation, some put wedding announcements in the newspaper. All this time that I've been a heterosexual, I didn't know that I was pushing a "lifestyle" down anyone's throat. Wow.
If its all that a person can ever talk about, that right there would be running what ever subject it is down the throats of everyone else and how can staying within your own gender not be considered bigotry? People who live such a lifestyle, my only question for them is why do they think that the union ship of the two created genders are the only way for natural reproduction to ever exist? In other words, if homosexuality had been the Lord's every intention, what do they think that his reason was for creating a woman instead of another man after the first man was created?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I love this argument.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And if God made men and women, he also made hermaphrodites and gay people. Why? Why would God make such people?
God created all people, but I don't believe that credit for the additional lifestyles that later on came to pass should go to him when his word labels them all as wrong doings.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I love this argument.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If its all that a person can ever talk about, that right there would be running what ever subject it is down the throats of everyone else and how can staying within your own gender not be considered bigotry? People who live such a lifestyle, my only question for them is why do they think that the union ship of the two created genders are the only way for natural reproduction to ever exist? In other words, if homosexuality had been the Lord's every intention, what do they think that his reason was for creating a woman instead of another man after the first man was created?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I love this argument.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God created all people, but I don't believe that credit for the additional lifestyles that later on came to pass should go to him when his word labels them all as wrong doings.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Is a hermaphrodite an "additional lifestyle"?

Forum List

Back