I hope America FAILS.

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Here is a recent post on City-Data Forum. (They lifetime banned me.) called "I hope America FAILS." by JDproAV

"There is no recovering from the road we’re heading down. The damage is done. America cannot be salvaged. The Uniparty is either intentionally destroying the country from within, or is so fantastically incompetent at every they touch. The faster we collapse the entire system the faster we can pick up the pieces and rebuild. It’s nothing shocking really. It has happened to just about ever great nation in the past. The more we allow the US to go on as it is, the more strife and suffering our citizens will endure. We’re heading toward a dead end. You know it. Everyone is feeling it."

------------------------------------------------

What are your feelings about the direction America is headed in?

Zimbabwe.jpg

Here is a recent post on City-Data Forum. (They lifetime banned me.) called "I hope America FAILS." by JDproAV

"There is no recovering from the road we’re heading down. The damage is done. America cannot be salvaged. The Uniparty is either intentionally destroying the country from within, or is so fantastically incompetent at every they touch. The faster we collapse the entire system the faster we can pick up the pieces and rebuild. It’s nothing shocking really. It has happened to just about ever great nation in the past. The more we allow the US to go on as it is, the more strife and suffering our citizens will endure. We’re heading toward a dead end. You know it. Everyone is feeling it."

View attachment 896655
I am thinking you are a quitter, a traitor, or both.

View attachment 896655

LAND O' GOSHEN! that reads like exactly what I have been thinking since ~2007 or so!
The Disgusting Stain on this site don't have a clue. Apparently they are too mentally challenged to come in out of the rain. Some people even use the word "turkey" to mean inept or stupid.

Perhaps the "dumb bird" reputation is the reason behind the tale that during a rainstorm, turkeys will stare up at the sky with their beaks hanging open, transfixed, until they drown. Although turkeys sometimes do tilt their heads up at the sky and remain there for several moments, scientists say the idea that turkeys drown that way is just a myth.

Last edited:

View attachment 896655
Your Racist America is indeed collapsing--however, the aspirational America embodied by the words, "All men are created equal" and "Liberty and Justice for all" is doing pretty well....despite your ilks best efforts...Trump et al.

View attachment 896655
suicide-booth-futurama.png

Maybe those who are this upset should work on their communication skills and improve their ability to change hearts and minds. Or at very least, vote for people who can work well with others. For a change.
Why would I vote for people who can "work well" with the people who call me a right wing extremist for opposing their policies?

Why would I vote for people who can "work well" with the people who call me a right wing extremist for opposing their policies?
Consider this.....Most of the people we are constantly at war with (active or proxy) never called me what the leftist dems do simply for being a right-leaner or for whom I choose to cast my vote for.

I mean at worse those third rate countries might chant on "Death to America" and launch a pinprick attack now and again while the leftist dems here are doing their level best to end our country for good and all.

Last edited:
Try realist. All you idiots want to do it put your head in the sand and pretend it's not happening, that everything is status quo when it's not.
No. I suspect you are just an anarchist at heart, either seeing a personal benefit, more important to you than any love of country, or you think you are above it all, and will not be affected negatively or otherwise.

Consider this.....Most of the people we are constantly at war with (active or proxy) never called me what the leftist dems do simply for being a right-leaner or whom I choose to cast my vote for.
I mean at worse those third rate countries might harp on "Death to America" while the leftist dems here are doing their level best to end our country for good and all.
Right?

Your Racist America is indeed collapsing--however, the aspirational America embodied by the words, "All men are created equal" and "Liberty and Justice for all" is doing pretty well....despite your ilks best efforts...Trump et al.
If you believe it is racist it is different than keeping the nation wealthy as compared to others. Rising nations are different than declining ones. We must renew ourselves and when people say things like that their enemies will use their own sayings to attack it. Paper wealth can be an illusion over foundation wealth.

Forum List

Back