I hope America FAILS.

Do they say that? I've not heard anyone say that. I've heard economy is getting better and the border is a mess....from Democrats.
Nobody says everything is fine...nobody~
When did the border become a mess?

Democrats been telling congress it is secure. Harris said it is secure.

Democrats make threads here saying the economy is awesome.

Where u been?

No surgery before 18, and only if the individual is psychologically prepared.

You don't know my politics, Q.
Do you agree that hormones shouldn't be given?

If a kid is trans, do you agree that everyone involved should be prosecuted for sexual assault on a minor?

When did the border become a mess?

Democrats been telling congress it is secure. Harris said it is secure.

Democrats make threads here saying the economy is awesome.

Where u been?
Border became 'mess' in the 1950's; prior to that no one cared about the source of their cheap labor..then it became a political issue...thus Eisenhower's infamous 'Operation Wetback'. It's been a political issue ever since. Both side's leadership have no intention of ever really 'solving' it--as it is far too valuable as a hot button issue with their bases.
Also...everyone still loves them some cheap labor.
I don't find the economy all that bad..nor all that good. But it is better now than 3 years ago..like it or not. I don't give any political party credit for this.

What partisans of either side say in a political forum means nothing to me.

I've been here in South-eastern Idaho all along--life is good..unemployment under 3%---and the dairies are screaming for labor..legal or not~

Last edited:
LAND O' GOSHEN! that reads like exactly what I have been thinking since ~2007 or so!
The Disgusting Stain on this site don't have a clue. Apparently they are too mentally challenged to come in out of the rain. Some people even use the word "turkey" to mean inept or stupid.

Perhaps the "dumb bird" reputation is the reason behind the tale that during a rainstorm, turkeys will stare up at the sky with their beaks hanging open, transfixed, until they drown. Although turkeys sometimes do tilt their heads up at the sky and remain there for several moments, scientists say the idea that turkeys drown that way is just a myth.
Perhaps some believe there's more to life than being a miserable fuck complaining about every single thing in life. :rolleyes:

The WEF is intent on taking us down. Hell is coming to breakfast in the near future.

2030. You will own nothing and be happy. WEF.

Here is a recent post on City-Data Forum. (They lifetime banned me.) called "I hope America FAILS." by JDproAV

"There is no recovering from the road we’re heading down. The damage is done. America cannot be salvaged. The Uniparty is either intentionally destroying the country from within, or is so fantastically incompetent at every they touch. The faster we collapse the entire system the faster we can pick up the pieces and rebuild. It’s nothing shocking really. It has happened to just about ever great nation in the past. The more we allow the US to go on as it is, the more strife and suffering our citizens will endure. We’re heading toward a dead end. You know it. Everyone is feeling it."

------------------------------------------------

What are your feelings about the direction America is headed in?

View attachment 896655
You see that same sentiment posted here by conservatives all the time. “we’re screwed”, “its all over”, “I no longer care”....

Its what they do when they are not in the Oval Office, they hope the whole thing burns down.

If I was banned for life from here, I'd be sure to continue to read what's posted. I mean, come on!
If America fails, that's her problem, not mine.

I just live here.

Here is a recent post on City-Data Forum. (They lifetime banned me.) called "I hope America FAILS." by JDproAV

"There is no recovering from the road we’re heading down. The damage is done. America cannot be salvaged. The Uniparty is either intentionally destroying the country from within, or is so fantastically incompetent at every they touch. The faster we collapse the entire system the faster we can pick up the pieces and rebuild. It’s nothing shocking really. It has happened to just about ever great nation in the past. The more we allow the US to go on as it is, the more strife and suffering our citizens will endure. We’re heading toward a dead end. You know it. Everyone is feeling it."

------------------------------------------------

What are your feelings about the direction America is headed in?

View attachment 896655
I've pointed the same out ad nauseum. Not a happy thought, but reality nonetheless...

Forum List

Back