I hope America FAILS.

No. I suspect you are just an anarchist at heart, either seeing a personal benefit, more important to you than any love of country, or you think you are above it all, and will not be affected negatively or otherwise.

:rolleyes: Yeah, okay, I'd just love to see the collapse of our country and watch everyone, including friend and family, suffer. You're not very bright. Just because I don't pretend everything is just dandy, then I wish for it to happen? Fuck you.

Why would I vote for people who can "work well" with the people who call me a right wing extremist for opposing their policies?
Maybe stop worrying about what you're called and realize you're not going to "beat" the other guys. This is a 50/50 country, and that should be a STRENGTH, not a weakness.

The Constitution was created with communication, collaboration and innovation. Maybe we should try that for a change.

Maybe stop worrying about what you're called and realize you're not going to "beat" the other guys. This is a 50/50 country, and that should be a STRENGTH, not a weakness.

The Constitution was created with communication, collaboration and innovation. Maybe we should try that for a change.
Now you're just talking crazy!

1706895775835.gif

Maybe stop worrying about what you're called and realize you're not going to "beat" the other guys.
This does not address my question.
This requires compromise.
When the people who call me a wight wing extremist for opposing their policies demonstrate a willingness to do so, I'll consider it.

This does not address my question.

This requires compromise.
When the people who call me a wight wing extremist for opposing their policies demonstrate a willingness to do so, I'll consider it.
You don't call them something they wouldn't like?

Does your party leader insult any of them?

Maybe stop worrying about what you're called.

Much like the Soviet Union dissolved due to centralized control of disparate elements and financial mismanagement, the United States will eventually succumb to those same destructive elements.

Forum List

Back