I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

On this we agree. All those years of you folks voting for the duopoly and things keep getting worse, but you keep doing it anyhow.

makes not sense

You only have three choices: Vote Republican, vote Democrat, or vote Independent and throw your vote away. That's the way we made the system.

If you and Dblack think you're going to get everybody to start voting Independent, you might as well put that energy towards stopping all dope heads from taking drugs or criminals to stop committing crime. Good luck with that.

So what did you want him to do? And don't give me this bullshit "Trump said" because nobody cares about what a President says when it comes to a microorganism.

Trump used this study to trash China for not implementing NMI sooner, but failed to learn the lesson gleaned from the study on how to respond.

"if interventions in the country could have been conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks earlier, cases could have been reduced by 66 percent, 86 percent and 95 percent respectively – significantly limiting the geographical spread of the disease."

tudy author Dr Shengjie Lai, of the University of Southampton, comments: “Our study demonstrates how important it is for countries which are facing an imminent outbreak to proactively plan a coordinated response which swiftly tackles the spread of the disease on a number of fronts.

I will vote for whoever is able to move our country forward. If it's an experienced individual I will vote on how they handled their other positions in government. If it's a person who spent their life in the private sector, I will consider their successes and failures. I will not vote for somebody because of how their wife dresses or how nice of a looking family they have.

Trump ran our country like a business which is why we had the best economy in 50 years.

Yes, and we are more bitterly divided and dysfunctional as a nation than we've been in, well, ever.

Laugh at what? If you are voting for (or against) a candidate because of their Tweets, why not vote for them on how they dance or sing on stage? Same thing really.
No, it's not. At all. Words mean things. Trump's divisive, hateful rhetoric is bad for the nation. It's bad for humanity.

You only have three choices: Vote Republican, vote Democrat, or vote Independent and throw your vote away.
I'd rather throw my vote away than vote for a shitty candidate on purpose.

If you and Dblack think you're going to get everybody to start voting Independent, you might as well put that energy towards stopping all dope heads from taking drugs or criminals to stop committing crime. Good luck with that.

Agreed. We're just pissing in the wind at this point. History has spoken. The dimwits prevail. You're winning! So much winning.

You only have three choices: Vote Republican, vote Democrat, or vote Independent and throw your vote away. That's the way we made the system.

Interesting that you equate voting for the duopoly with dope heads and criminals.

not that I disagree, but odd to see you voice it

So what did you want him to do? And don't give me this bullshit "Trump said" because nobody cares about what a President says when it comes to a microorganism.

Start preparing in Jan vice late March.

Start mass producing PPE gear in Jan vice late March

Start mass producing testing kits in Jan vice late March.

Be honest with the citizens of the country about the danger of the virus.

These are all things that South Korea did and we did not....the results are obvious.

And I disagree that people do not care what the POTUS says. When the POTUS says it will be gone in two weeks people believe him.

Start preparing in Jan vice late March.

Start mass producing PPE gear in Jan vice late March

Start mass producing testing kits in Jan vice late March.

Be honest with the citizens of the country about the danger of the virus.

These are all things that South Korea did and we did not....the results are obvious.

And I disagree that people do not care what the POTUS says. When the POTUS says it will be gone in two weeks people believe him.

People on the left listen to their God's and never fall out of lockstep. We on the right are individual thinkers and we make our own decisions in life--not some politician.

Covid was not in the slightest way serious until March of 2019. When it struck the world Trump did everything possible to get PPE and necessary equipment. The problem is the rest of the world wanted what we wanted, and there just wasn't enough to go around. He even authorized the Defense Production Act against 3-M who wanted to ship PPE out of the country. Trump put that to a stop and that was just one company he utilized.

During the DumBama years the FDA only approved of one test kit that could be used for Covid. Those were made by the CDC. When it turned out they were garbage and didn't work, Trump had to start from scratch.

People on the left listen to their God's and never fall out of lockstep. We on the right are individual thinkers and we make our own decisions in life--not some politician.

That is some funny shit.

Covid was not in the slightest way serious until March of 2019. When it struck the world Trump did everything possible to get PPE and necessary equipment. The problem is the rest of the world wanted what we wanted, and there just wasn't enough to go around. He even authorized the Defense Production Act against 3-M who wanted to ship PPE out of the country. Trump put that to a stop and that was just one company he utilized.

I assume you mean March of 2020. Yes, in late March Trump started trying to get more PPE gear...imagine if he had done that in Jan instead of March. Somehow SK figured it out in Jan.

Also, if COVID was not serious till March, why did the local VA close a unit in early Feb and start a 6 week construction project to turn it into a negative pressure are for the singular purpose of treating COVID patients?

Let's start... Economy goes up, Cost of Gas does too... Surprised we have to explain this to the OP...

Refineries are trying to catch up to demand as well as OPEC are increasing prices..

Biden is quietly delivering on promises... Trump was actually very poor on delivering on promises..

Obama deported more than Trump...

1634655906983.png

Obama could beat Trump without even trying... Biden has much the same personal, it will take longer to fix the Trump Virus mess, the virus that Trump left US defenceless against...

Trump went around like he was ready for War and when it came he capitulated... Biden came in and is finishing wars...

Looks like Biden doesn't start fights, he finishes them..

Trump used this study to trash China for not implementing NMI sooner, but failed to learn the lesson gleaned from the study on how to respond.

"if interventions in the country could have been conducted one week, two weeks, or three weeks earlier, cases could have been reduced by 66 percent, 86 percent and 95 percent respectively – significantly limiting the geographical spread of the disease."

tudy author Dr Shengjie Lai, of the University of Southampton, comments: “Our study demonstrates how important it is for countries which are facing an imminent outbreak to proactively plan a coordinated response which swiftly tackles the spread of the disease on a number of fronts.

Well for one, a country has better control over shit like this since they are the people who manufactured it and of course immediately knew when it started spreading thus faster response. Two, your article highlights "isolation" as primary reason they gained control. In the US, people are protected by the US Constitution and isolation is really not within the jurisdiction of the federal government.

China didn't tell us or the world (what we now suspect) about this virus for several weeks after it began to spread. It was already here before we knew anything about it, making it difficult for tracing. In fact evidence points to a halt to domestic flights out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel to take place.

I assume you mean March of 2020. Yes, in late March Trump started trying to get more PPE gear...imagine if he had done that in Jan instead of March. Somehow SK figured it out in Jan.

Also, if COVID was not serious till March, why did the local VA close a unit in early Feb and start a 6 week construction project to turn it into a negative pressure are for the singular purpose of treating COVID patients?

I don't know anything of what the VA did. Prior to that Piglosi was telling people this virus was nothing to worry about. Go out and shop in Chinatown. DeBlazio was encouraging people to get downtown, shop, and not worry about this virus. If it does become any kind of a problem, they had more than enough resources to handle it.

Now I'm not bashing Democrats because they're Democrats. I'm just making the point that NOBODY on either side had any idea just how serious this was or was going to be, and yes that includes President Trump. Like before 911, it's something none of us ever came close to experiencing before. It was too surreal. I don't blame Donald Trump for anything. I don't blame Piglosi, DeBlazio or Cuomo. I don't even blame Dementia now. This is something no human being has control over.

Well for one, a country has better control over shit like this since they are the people who manufactured it and of course immediately knew when it started spreading thus faster response. Two, your article highlights "isolation" as primary reason they gained control. In the US, people are protected by the US Constitution and isolation is really not within the jurisdiction of the federal government.

China didn't tell us or the world (what we now suspect) about this virus for several weeks after it began to spread. It was already here before we knew anything about it, making it difficult for tracing. In fact evidence points to a halt to domestic flights out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel to take place.

I'll take less crazy door number two Alex!

True the US president is not a dictator, but the Job does have some influence. He could have been very effective at getting the country mobilized toward the NMI's by using the bully pulpit rather than using it against the NMI's.

I truly would like to understand your thinking.
I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt? Obama did.
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
Given the alternative, he's fucking St. Peter.

Forum List

Back