I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

Who gave up?
I asked a Libertarian for evidence and the Libertarian responded with an ad hominem.
I no longer need to respond to you obvious lack of evidence.
Dance monkey, dance.

Trump is a shitty leader. He doesn't persuade, nor unite. He provokes and antagonizes. All the excuses in the world won't change that fact.

Ok. Let's just ignore every other fucking thing he said. Ostrich up!
OK, let's just ignore the fact that he increased his vote from POC over 2016 by double-digit percentages....We're now at the point that hispanics in the Rio Grande Valley are beginning to lean republican for the first time in decades.....Soooooo divisive.

But mean tweets!

Seriously, can you come up with something that isn't vague, vapid, platitudinous shit (i.e. HE'S SO DIVISIVE!) that wasn't thought into your head by someone else?

It's OK, 100% of the Libertarians I know lie through their teeth until you squeeze them into a corner.
I realize this is a virtual discussion and so you do not have to be honest that you're blowing lies around the room.
Not all of us....But dblack has been afflicted with a bad case of Stockholm syndrome by the hater mdia and pop culture, so inexact and non-specific recriminations for bobbleheads is about all you're going to get out of him.

OK, let's just ignore the fact that he increased his vote from POC over 2016 by double-digit percentage...
Huh... I don't think there's much in politics I give a shit about less.
Seriously, can you come up with something that isn't vague, vapid, platitudinous shit (i.e. HE'S SO DIVISIVE!) that wasn't thought into your head by someone else?
I would, I'd sit down and write up a long list of all the insidious, destructive things Trump has done. But it's just so fucking pathetic when you guys go into excuse making mode.

Trump is a bad leader. You know, I know it. The only difference is, you're a nihilist. You get off on it.

The OP said that "Drumpf got things done."

So I'd like to know, what did he get done?
He enabled the most prosperous economy we’ve ever seen. We certainly won’t see such an economy under Chairman Xiden.

I would, I'd sit down and write up a long list of all the insidious, destructive things Trump has done. But it's just so fucking pathetic when you guys go into excuse making mode.

Trump is a bad leader. You know, I know it. The only difference is, you're a nihilist. You get off on it.
No writing...in-context evidence from YouTube.
Yeah, YouTube has all the non-Edited version of the edited version that the Trump hating media force up your mental rectum.

No writing...in-context evidence from YouTube.
Yeah, YouTube has all the non-Edited version of the edited version that the Trump hating media force up your mental rectum.
Sorry. Not interested in your circle jerk. Kindly count me out.

I truly would like to understand your thinking.
I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt? Obama did.
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
It's simple. They have been conned with lies about Trump from the media. A manager from CNN even admitted they were out to get Trump. Even intelligent people like my sister can be gullible. She just trusts people too much and she gets taken for a ride.

A senator from NC told his donors right after getting briefed on COVID that it could be more contagious than the Spanish Flu. Another senator bought stock in a telework company that the US Govt just happens to use after the same briefing.

And people were saying the same things about H1N1 and Ebola. These are called hunches, not down to earth facts and science.

My sole issue with the election is the 3:30AM Eastern Standard Time dumping of ballots and the fact that 10s of thousands of mailed-in ballots in PA had signatures that didn't match the roles.
I, of course, realize you will dismiss this with yet another ad hominem.
Your issues are substantively long addressed half-baked suspiciouns and are not actual proof of anything.

Trump had a horde of lawyers and DOJ was grasping for any straw they could find and got nothing to show for it.

But even IF these suspicions somehow turned out to be legit, even if there was something to it. Even then TRUMP STILL LOST. He would need to win all three PA, MI and WI to get to 270+. In PA he had 80,000 vote deficit, in MI it's 145,000, margins well beyond what you are taking about here.

You don't know that because you DON'T WANT TO KNOW IT. You just want to keep repeating that something was stolen because the alternative of having to admit that your Dear Leader lost is too emotionally disturbing.

Last edited:
Your issues are substantively long addressed half-baked suspiciouns and are not actual proof of anything.

Further more, even IF you baseless conspiracies were true, TRUMP STILL LOST, because him winning PA and MI would still mean Trump lost the election 276 to 262.

You don't know that because you DON'T WANT TO KNOW IT. You just want to keep repeating that something was stolen because the alternative of having to admit that your Dear Leader lost is too emotionally disturbing.
The non-matching signatures are a fact.

You don't give a shit about it because it runs 180° counter to your brain dead parrot "he's so divisive" blabbering point.

I'm making no excuses....My position is that he's a mixed bag at best.....But at least I can come up with some real and verifiable counter-arguments, that don't amount to insipid throw-away talking points for the two-digit IQ like "he's so divisive".

And unlike you, I'm not looking for a leader....I don't need leading.....I'm all for burning it to the ground, as the roach and vermin infested pirate ship that The State is.....Be that as it may, at least I can come up with substantive reasons why I don't like and support certain things, instead of invoking stale platitudes and media/pop culture boilerplate.

The non-matching signatures are a fact.
They are not a fact of fraudulent votes. There is expectancy that out of 1.5 million ballots some small % of signatures will not match. People do sometimes change how they sign over time.

And even your basic math doesn't work - The PA difference was 80,000 votes and you are talking about ~20,000 ballots that were flagged as signature mismatch. Without even talking about who exactly these votes were for, it's nowhere near enough to make up Trump's deficit.

"Almost"....But pull over 35 million gallons of crude out of the supply chain and what happens to the prices, professor?
the world uses more than 100 times that amount every day, so its a drop in the bucket.

we need to focus on renewable energy instead.

Forum List

Back