I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

Yes, and we are more bitterly divided and dysfunctional as a nation than we've been in, well, ever.

No, it's not. At all. Words mean things. Trump's divisive, hateful rhetoric is bad for the nation. It's bad for humanity.
Tell us who Trump insulted and why?
Let's have some context rather than you blowing lies out of your lungs.

I don't know anything of what the VA did. Prior to that Piglosi was telling people this virus was nothing to worry about. Go out and shop in Chinatown. DeBlazio was encouraging people to get downtown, shop, and not worry about this virus. If it does become any kind of a problem, they had more than enough resources to handle it.

Now I'm not bashing Democrats because they're Democrats. I'm just making the point that NOBODY on either side had any idea just how serious this was or was going to be, and yes that includes President Trump.

I am bashing both sides, and I say they did know how serious it was going to be.

I already told you what the VA did. They knew, and they did not share the information.

A senator from NC told his donors right after getting briefed on COVID that it could be more contagious than the Spanish Flu. Another senator bought stock in a telework company that the US Govt just happens to use after the same briefing.

Trump's on a par with Francis of Assisi. everyone knows this.
The LibBot emotional disturbance and mental illness has become boring.
I want some in-context videos and don't tell me they don't exist.
I haven't found one LibBot in the last 5 years who could produce an in-context video.

Why? I mean, if you didn't notice, I doubt my explaining it to you will do any good.

Also, I don't care who he "insults", and that wasn't my complaint (you changed it, why?).

My complaint is that he's divisive and provokes hatred. He's a SHITTY leader. Extremely SHITTY.
Context: Trump is an idiot and a conman. I won't vote for him, under any circumstances. Clear enough for you?

21j0o8u2fkc71.png
"Almost"....But pull over 35 million gallons of crude out of the supply chain and what happens to the prices, professor?

Why? I mean, if you didn't notice, I doubt my explaining it to you will do any good.

Also, I don't care who he "insults", and that wasn't my complaint (you changed it, why?).

My complaint is that he's divisive and provokes hatred. He's a SHITTY leader. Extremely SHITTY.
Man, bringing down black and hispanic unemployment to their lowest levels ever sure is divisive!

And how about when Trump egged on the burning and sacking of cities across the nation?....Oh wait.

Trump is a traitor who attempted insurrection. You are a traitor for supporting him. There is no grey area in this. You are a traitor and deserve to be treated as such.

Unplug yourself from the fountain of lies which sustains your "thinking", or else move to Russia now, where you'll love the decisive leadership style of the blood-soaked Putin.
Who died and left you in charge, Karen? Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass.

Context: Trump is an idiot and a conman. I won't vote for him, under any circumstances. Clear enough for you?

This is what I was responding to...prove your statement without an edited 1 second video-bite.

This is what I was responding to...prove your statement without an edited 1 second video-bite.
Again, if you haven't noticed, then you're clearly oblivious to it. But most Trumpsters actually enjoy it. They get off on the fact that he makes people angry. They're sick fucks, through and through.

Trump insulted our great country by taking a shit on our elections, just like he took a shit on so many other American institutions and norms.

And why? Because he is a sick, self absorbed fuck who wraps in our flag but doesn't care about the fundamental damage he causes to our country as he refuses to simply admit what is plainly true - he lost the election.

Again, if you haven't noticed, then you're clearly oblivious to it. But most Trumpsters actually enjoy it. They get off on the fact that he makes people angry. They're sick fucks, through and through.
Uh...No.
You're a liar and you know it.
Now show some evidence for someone who desires evidence.

Trump insulted our country by taking a shit on our elections.

And why? Because he is a sick, self absorbed fuck who wraps in our flag but doesn't care about the fundamental damage he causes to our country as he refuses to simply admit what is plainly true - he lost the election.
My sole issue with the election is the 3:30AM Eastern Standard Time dumping of ballots and the fact that 10s of thousands of mailed-in ballots in PA had signatures that didn't match the roles.
I, of course, realize you will dismiss this with yet another ad hominem.

Uh...No.
You're a liar and you know it.
Now show some evidence for someone who desires evidence.
C'mon. You expect me to believe you "desire evidence"???

That's simply not true. No amount of "evidence" will change your mind because you think Trump's asinine behavior and piss-poor leadership is cool. You get off on it, while normal people are repulsed. Why?

C'mon. You expect me to believe you "desire evidence"???

That's simply not true. You just think Trump's asinine behavior and piss-poor leadership are cool. We're not really debating what happened. You get off on it while normal people are repulsed. Why?
It's OK, 100% of the Libertarians I know lie through their teeth until you squeeze them into a corner.
I realize this is a virtual discussion and so you do not have to be honest that you're blowing lies around the room.

It's OK, 100% of the Libertarians I know lie through their teeth until you squeeze them into a corner.
I realize this is a virtual discussion and so you do not have to be honest that you're blowing lies around the room.
Giving up already?

Forum List

Back