I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

Like I already told you, give Republicans a clean bill and they will sign it. If it says infrastructure, then let it be real infrastructure and not vote buying of the enviro-kooks.

And like I told you, nobody in either party will support a tax the rich bill because they all know the likely result of such actions. At some point it becomes fruitless to create wealth because it's only going to be taken away anyhow. The Republican plan is for people TO risk their money. When people risk money to create a new or additional industry, that creates jobs, and jobs create middle-class wealth and taxes. Why would we not want that, to make you wealth haters happy?

It's not up to your federal government to take care of your kids. If you think it is, show me any debate by our founders that supported this as a federal government responsibility.
Under Clinton, the economy did just fine and the market did just fine and the rich got richer. All of your scare tactics about tax fairness are just that, Tactics. The same ones that have served the 10% so well that we barely have a middle class anymore. You haven't noticed? Of course not. You're too busy making the case for poverty.

Under Clinton, the economy did just fine and the market did just fine and the rich got richer. All of your scare tactics about tax fairness are just that, Tactics. The same ones that have served the 10% so well that we barely have a middle class anymore. You haven't noticed? Of course not. You're too busy making the case for poverty.

Being middle class is a choice, not something you are blessed with. I don't know what's with you leftists. When somebody explains something to you, you act like you never heard or read it before. So one more time: Clinton presided during the tech bubble. The tech bubble (like all bubbles) burst. The tech bubble burst, the housing bubble burst, the union bubble burst, all bubbles burst. It's just the nature of bubbles.

I'm sorry if you don't understand that, but if you really look at the Clinton years, our economy didn't take off until the Republicans took leadership of the House, but I doubt you would dream of giving them any credit even though it was Newt Gingrich that gave us a balanced budget and a surplus that wiped out our debt.

Under Bill Clinton with a Democrat Congress the unemployment rate increased. After Republicans took over the House two years later, it decreased. So you're going to have to walk me through the logic of how increasing taxes make people want to spend more, because that's simply something I don't understand.

Being middle class is a choice, not something you are blessed with. I don't know what's with you leftists. When somebody explains something to you, you act like you never heard or read it before. So one more time: Clinton presided during the tech bubble. The tech bubble (like all bubbles) burst. The tech bubble burst, the housing bubble burst, the union bubble burst, all bubbles burst. It's just the nature of bubbles.

I'm sorry if you don't understand that, but if you really look at the Clinton years, our economy didn't take off until the Republicans took leadership of the House, but I doubt you would dream of giving them any credit even though it was Newt Gingrich that gave us a balanced budget and a surplus that wiped out our debt.

Under Bill Clinton with a Democrat Congress the unemployment rate increased. After Republicans took over the House two years later, it decreased. So you're going to have to walk me through the logic of how increasing taxes make people want to spend more, because that's simply something I don't understand.

While it's true that both the market boom and the Tech Boom played a role in the success of the Clinton economy, the structure and the plan became a model to follow. While many like to claim responsibility for the success the fact remains that it was the President who adopted many of the suggestions made by those claimants. He could have just as easily rejected them.
The list of these claimants include Alan Greenspan, John Kasich, Democratic Senator
Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts and Republican Senator Nancy Kassebaum of Kansas and others.

President Clinton served from 1993 to 2001.

• During his presidency, Clinton created a total budget surplus of $63 billion. After his term, succeeding presidents would report large budget deficits.
  • Clinton created 10 years of U.S. economic growth by raising taxes on top income earners, reforming the welfare program, and signing NAFTA.
  • Clinton is also credited for being the President that created the most jobs, adding 18.6 million job opportunities to the market.
  • Raised the top income tax rate from 28% to 36% for those earning more than $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000
  • Increased the corporate income tax from 34% to 36% for corporations with incomes over $10 million
  • Ended some corporate subsidies,
  • Taxed Social Security benefits for high-income earners
  • Created the earned income tax credit for incomes under $30,000
  • Raised the gas tax by 4.3 cents per gallon
  • Limited the ability of corporations to claim entertainment tax deductions

Second, he cut spending by reforming the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program, commonly known as welfare. The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 required recipients to get a job within the first two years. It limited the total time they could receive benefits to five years.
  • As a result, the number of TANF recipients fell by two-thirds, from 12.2 million in 1994 to 4.5 million in 2004. I agree and thus these folks became members of the work force. As it should be. But now with the income gap yawning wider and the min. wage stagnant, some of these working poor need our help.
  • Third, he signed the North American Free Trade Agreement. It eliminated tariffs between the United States, Canada and Mexico. It's the largest trade agreement in the world.

Last edited:
I truly would like to understand your thinking.
I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt? Obama did.
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
In 2019 we imported more oil than we exported.

While it's true that both the market boom and the Tech Boom played a role in the success of the Clinton economy, the structure and the plan became a model to follow. While many like to claim responsibility for the success the fact remains that it was the President who adopted many of the suggestions made by those claimants. He could have just as easily rejected them.
The list of these claimants include Alan Greenspan, John Kasich, Democratic Senator
Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts and Republican Senator Nancy Kassebaum of Kansas and others.

President Clinton served from 1993 to 2001.

• During his presidency, Clinton created a total budget surplus of $63 billion. After his term, succeeding presidents would report large budget deficits.
  • Clinton created 10 years of U.S. economic growth by raising taxes on top income earners, reforming the welfare program, and signing NAFTA.
  • Clinton is also credited for being the President that created the most jobs, adding 18.6 million job opportunities to the market.
  • Raised the top income tax rate from 28% to 36% for those earning more than $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000
  • Increased the corporate income tax from 34% to 36% for corporations with incomes over $10 million
  • Ended some corporate subsidies,
  • Taxed Social Security benefits for high-income earners
  • Created the earned income tax credit for incomes under $30,000
  • Raised the gas tax by 4.3 cents per gallon
  • Limited the ability of corporations to claim entertainment tax deductions

Second, he cut spending by reforming the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program, commonly known as welfare. The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 required recipients to get a job within the first two years. It limited the total time they could receive benefits to five years.
  • As a result, the number of TANF recipients fell by two-thirds, from 12.2 million in 1994 to 4.5 million in 2004. I agree and thus these folks became members of the work force. As it should be. But now with the income gap yawning wider and the min. wage stagnant, some of these working poor need our help.
  • Third, he signed the North American Free Trade Agreement. It eliminated tariffs between the United States, Canada and Mexico. It's the largest trade agreement in the world.

Anybody that lived through that time knows quite well you are giving credit to somebody for things he had little to do with. Budgets are submitted to Congress by the President, but all spending is appropriated though Congress. They make out the spending bills, they have the final say.

It was the Republican Congress that cut welfare spending, not Clinton. In fact Bill vetoed the bill twice before signing it. The Republicans gave up and put it in the desk drawer. When it was time for Clinton to run for reelection, the Republicans put it on his desk once again and said "Veto it now MFr" and Clinton had no choice but to sign it.

Anybody that lived through that time knows quite well you are giving credit to somebody for things he had little to do with. Budgets are submitted to Congress by the President, but all spending is appropriated though Congress. They make out the spending bills, they have the final say.

It was the Republican Congress that cut welfare spending, not Clinton. In fact Bill vetoed the bill twice before signing it. The Republicans gave up and put it in the desk drawer. When it was time for Clinton to run for reelection, the Republicans put it on his desk once again and said "Veto it now MFr" and Clinton had no choice but to sign it.
Let me ask you something. Is Biden responsible for the current rise in gas prices? Was Trump responsible for as he loved to put it: "The greatest economy in all of history" ? LOL

1646855678053.png

This is typical public discourse from the right. Childish, silly and without substance.

You are confused. It has tremendous substance. Democrats are the scum of this country and that meme is very close to reality.

You are confused. It has tremendous substance. Democrats are the scum of this country and that meme is very close to reality.
Both parties are scum. But only one is indoctrinated by a madman, autocratic, wannabe dictator with multiple ties to our enemies.

Both parties are scum. But only one is indoctrinated by a madman, autocratic, wannabe dictator with multiple ties to our enemies.
The Democrat Party is a coalition of scum:

Negroes that vote their race and welfare check.

Feminazis

Queers

Environmental Wackos

Anti Gun Nuts

Illegals

Moon Bats

Greedy Union Pukes

Confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

They deserve to ridiculed.

The Democrat Party is a coalition of scum:

Negroes that vote their race and welfare check.

Feminazis

Queers

Environmental Wackos

Anti Gun Nuts

Illegals

Moon Bats

Greedy Union Pukes

Confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

They deserve to ridiculed.
They deserve to ridiculed? LOL Maybe you need to go to college. Oh! Forgive me. I forgot, you're way too stupid to be educated.

Let me ask you something. Is Biden responsible for the current rise in gas prices? Was Trump responsible for as he loved to put it: "The greatest economy in all of history" ? LOL

Yes they are, both of them. Gasoline doubled in price since he took office less than a year and a half ago.

Yes they are, both of them. Gasoline doubled in price since he took office less than a year and a half ago.
You are beyond silly. Again telling me the obvious. Yeah, we all know that gas prices are up. And we all know that congress makes law. But then you go ahead and tell me that Clinton's economy was largely the act of congress approving or disapproving line items in the budget i.e. expenditures and then you tell me that Trump's economy was because of him. Make up your mind! And did you forget about OPEC? Just plain silly. Get back to me when you are not conficted and confused. Do you honestly think Trump has ANY ability to create a budget?

Last edited:
You are beyond silly. Again telling me the obvious. Yeah, we all know that gas prices are up. And we all know that congress makes law. But then you go ahead and tell me that Clinton's economy was largely the act of congress approving or disapproving line items in the budget i.e. expenditures and then you tell me that Trump's economy was because of him. Make up your mind! And did you forget about OPEC? Just plain silly. Get back to me when you are not conficted and confused. Do you honestly think Trump has ANY ability to create a budget?

Do you think Dementia does? He can't find his way out of a room.

Trump lowered taxes on businesses and workers alike. He created the policy that for every new business regulation made, two must be removed in it's place. His clamping down on illegals entering the country gave us new jobs for Americans. He got rid of Commie Care mandates and fines. His ability to keep fuel costs down greatly helped households and businesses save money which went into circulation of the economy.

Do you think Dementia does? He can't find his way out of a room.

Trump lowered taxes on businesses and workers alike. He created the policy that for every new business regulation made, two must be removed in it's place. His clamping down on illegals entering the country gave us new jobs for Americans. He got rid of Commie Care mandates and fines. His ability to keep fuel costs down greatly helped households and businesses save money which went into circulation of the economy.
So you think Mr. "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated!" and "They're making clean coal! They're gonna take the coal and they're gonna clean it!" and "The planes are invisible. You can look up and they could be right there and you couldn't see them!" is capable of putting together a national budget? Wow! Talk about dementia. I think all of you morons who believe anything he has to say are a bit touched in the brainbox.

So you think Mr. "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated!" and "They're making clean coal! They're gonna take the coal and they're gonna clean it!" and "The planes are invisible. You can look up and they could be right there and you couldn't see them!" is capable of putting together a national budget? Wow! Talk about dementia. I think all of you morons who believe anything he has to say are a bit touched in the brainbox.

WTF does this have to do with my reply? You people on the left really live in your own little world.

WTF does this have to do with my reply? You people on the left really live in your own little world.
Reread your post and put on your foil hat and you'll figure it out. You righties live in a giant orange fart bubble. Nonsense can come out but reality can't come in.

The truth about gas prices is that 1) OPEC manipulates prices simply because they can. 2) The US sells 75% of oil and natural gas that we produce,overseas. The truth is that we could be oil independent tomorrow if Politicians on both sides of the issue would break ranks with BIG OIL and forego the loot that flows into their campaigns. 3) No President including Biden has ever done what actually needs to be done at times like this. With the stroke of a pen he could issue an Exec. Order to US oil companies not to export oil. period. We would be immediately independent. But since US oil and it's production is privately owned by giant corporations, no one dares to even suggest that. That's how owned we are by Big oil. Those Corps would take it on the chin profit-wise until prices are forced downward and they would still turn enormous profits. That can't happen as long as our so-called representatives take corporate money. And that isn't just true of oil and gas. That's true of ANY action to free ourselves of the addiction to fossil fuels. Just watch how they fight to protect the interests of their true owners. Of our true owners.

Forum List

Back