I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

rightwinger
No YOU voted for the most inept President ever. Bidung.

In a recent ranking by Historians, Trump was the worst modern President by far.
His inept leadership during COVID and his attempt to overturn Democracy after losing the election sealed his fate

We will see about Biden

Trump utterly botched the COVID response, and encouraged spoiled-brat misfits to flaunt the protocols, resulting in many deaths. How many in the USA must die due to Trump's malfeasance before he gets some blame for it?

How many must die because of Biden? He's beating Trump when it comes to covid deaths, and unlike Trump, has three plentiful vaccines.

But hey! No more meanie Tweets. Isn't it all worth it? :aug08_031:

Worth what exactly? Is it worth wading through 4 years of Biden bullshit? I dunno. Depends on how bad it gets.

The thing you're not getting is this: neither Biden nor Trump are worth my vote. So they didn't get it. Sadly, most of you are cheap whores.

You'd like to dismiss Trump's caustic personality and divisive rhetoric as "mean tweets', but it's far more dangerous and destructive than that. He provokes rather than persuades. Rather than seek to resolve disagreements, he fans the flames of fear and hatred. He brings out the worst in our nation.

The word is "leadership". That's what we need. Trump is an extremely shitty leader. He's the opposite of a good leader.

Last edited:
Also, with all the crisis happening all at once, I can't imagine what it would be like with any other Democrat without his years of experience, even if he is slower than he was.... There is a ton of things hitting us simultaneously that he's having to handle. HOLY CRAP!

And that's your excuse why he's handling each and every one the worst possible way? Most of his problems he created. All he had to do is continue the Trump plans and this country would be in much better shape. Don't complain when a complete decrepit misfit creates his own disasters and then can't deal with them.

Lies. Afghanistan was messed by Trumpolini's deal with the Taliban, whom he apparently admires. The crisis at the border occurred due to conditions in Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Haiti. Just how did Biden create that situation?

Brought back catch and release.
Let the world see he was letting in just about anybody.
Stopped the wait in Mexico program.
Stopped Trump's program that if you want to apply for asylum, you must do so in your own country.
No more pressure to get Mexico to stop people going across their country to get to ours. Apply in person like it was before Trump fixed the mess.

Biden is letting the loon left run things for him while he runs from the media.
I see the opposite
I see him letting Joe Manchin run things. I dont see the liberal wing getting anything under Biden

And that's your excuse why he's handling each and every one the worst possible way? Most of his problems he created. All he had to do is continue the Trump plans and this country would be in much better shape. Don't complain when a complete decrepit misfit creates his own disasters and then can't deal with them.
You are 100% correct.
Why did Biden put a moratorium on signing federal leases for oil exploration from sources that provide 25% of our oil?
About a quarter (25%) of U.S. oil and an eighth of the nation's natural gas is produced on federal lands.
Why did Biden encourage a surge while cancelling the walls being built to keep them out?
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "

And note the distinctions between my responses and those that support Biden?
LINKS! Substantiation!

Worth what exactly? Is it worth wading through 4 years of Biden bullshit? I dunno. Depends on how bad it gets.

The thing you're not getting is this: neither Biden nor Trump are worth my vote. So they didn't get it. Sadly, most of you are cheap whores.

You'd like to dismiss Trump's caustic personality and divisive rhetoric as "mean tweets', but it's far more dangerous and destructive than that. He provokes rather than persuades. Rather than seek to resolve disagreements, he fans the flames of fear and hatred. He brings out the worst in our nation.

The word is "leadership". That's what we need. Trump is an extremely shitty leader. He's the opposite of a good leader.

You can vote anyway you want just like I do. I vote for R's every election. You vote for neither. Then you take your ballot to the ballot reader, or you can give it to me and I'll put it in my paper shredder. Same results when you think about it.

Looking at the terrible shape this country is in, it's hard to believe many people didn't learn a damn thing. Next election you will vote on personality instead of accomplishments and end up with the same results.

Thing is if you ran a business that way, hiring people how nice they talk instead of what kind of work they can or are known to do, your company would be closed up in less than a year, because your much smarter competitors would be hiring people based on accomplishments.

If your ilk grow in population, next thing you know our candidates will have to perform on stage like signing and dancing. Why not if this is the way you're going to vote?

rightwinger
I'd say history has sealed Bidung fate.
Much too early to tell

It will depend on how the economy rebounds under COVID and whether Biden gets the Infrastructure bill passed

I suspect Biden will end up as an average President but a welcome change from the ravages of Trump

Looking at the terrible shape this country is in, it's hard to believe many people didn't learn a damn thing.

On this we agree. All those years of you folks voting for the duopoly and things keep getting worse, but you keep doing it anyhow.

makes not sense

You can vote anyway you want just like I do. I vote for R's every election. You vote for neither.
Neither what? Neither of the two choices you deem acceptable? Too bad.

Next election you will vote on personality instead of accomplishments and end up with the same results.
And you'll vote for another idiot shitbag. You'll win, because our nation has already jumped the shark. But you're not right. You're committing suicide.

Thing is if you ran a business that way, hiring people how nice they talk instead of what kind of work they can or are known to do, your company would be closed up in less than a year, because your much smarter competitors would be hiring people based on accomplishments.

Government isn't a business. Trump doesn't get that. Neither do you, apparently.

If your ilk grow in population, next thing you know our candidates will have to perform on stage like signing and dancing. Why not if this is the way you're going to vote?

!!! You made me spit milk on my keyboard laughing. Irony. Look it up.

Trump could not handle COIVD as is evidenced by the damage done to our country under his final year in office.

So what did you want him to do? And don't give me this bullshit "Trump said" because nobody cares about what a President says when it comes to a microorganism.

I disagree.

And you'll vote for another idiot shitbag. You'll win, because our nation has already jumped the shark. But you're not right. You're committing suicide.

I will vote for whoever is able to move our country forward. If it's an experienced individual I will vote on how they handled their other positions in government. If it's a person who spent their life in the private sector, I will consider their successes and failures. I will not vote for somebody because of how their wife dresses or how nice of a looking family they have.

Government isn't a business. Trump doesn't get that. Neither do you, apparently.

Trump ran our country like a business which is why we had the best economy in 50 years.

!!! You made me spit milk on my keyboard laughing. Irony. Look it up.

Laugh at what? If you are voting for (or against) a candidate because of their Tweets, why not vote for them on how they dance or sing on stage? Same thing really.

Forum List

Back