I have the solution to these school shootings. This is ironclad, unstoppable.

There may be hope for your ignorant ass yet. How about this, Einstein, "A brief look at the sun would prove you could be blinded by the light." Do you think that suggests that I looked at the sun? Get your head out of your ignorant ass.
Or, the Cops are going to take a brief look at your home while they execute the search warrant.
While they are briefly looking, they might find something in which they were searching.

You can't win this petty argument you created.
You said 'a brief look' and I said 'search'
Get over it and your pathetic attempt to call be a liar.

This is a fact, moron. It is cut and paste from my post. A brief look at your posts over the past year is proof. Now STFU and go lie somewhere else. You're an idiot.
A brief look at your posts over the past year is proof = YOU DID A SEARCH.

There are appropriate times to use humor to elevate the stress of hard times and there and there are times it is not.
Most Americans know when it is appropriate and not appropriate. The dumbest among us do not. You and the OP are the dumbest among us. I think you probably know you are one of the dumbest among us but sometimes you forget. I am reminding you. Dumbass.

Wrong.
The MOST appropriate time to mock with humor is when someone tries to abuse the deaths of others for political purposes inappropriately.

To suggest that a school shooting should be reacted to with gun control is insane.
Obviously the solution to school shooting is more health care access and more armed teachers.

You probably do not remember "West Side Story", but in 1968, 2 students were killed in a knife fight, and the PTA then demanded there had to always be at least 2 armed teachers on the premises.
Was the PTA then wrong, or are we now wrong because of opportunists inappropriately trying to turn this into propaganda?

those werent bidens

From your Democrat ass-covering link:

"But the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 was passed as part of a suite of legislation that Biden sponsored, known as the Crime Bill."

So, yes, they were Biden's.

You are too stupid to waste time on. The point wasn't between brief look and search. The point was a suggestion that ANYONE could take a brief look OR a search if you like that term better and your lies would be very evident. Now STFU, adults are trying to discuss here.

you have had some pretty dumb threads to elmer.....like this one

Gun rights are necessary - gun obsession is not.....

It is impossible to be obsessive about defensive weapons like guns.
Weapons are the only means to freedom.
The Ancient Romans used to go to Europe in order to pick up slaves.
That is because they had superior weapons.
Who ever has the superior weapons wins.
Being more moral, ethical, or pious does not help at all.
And the way the US is abusing rights, it clearly is not going to last long.
So we had all better be accumulating the best weapons we can.

From your Democrat ass-covering link:

"But the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 was passed as part of a suite of legislation that Biden sponsored, known as the Crime Bill."

So, yes, they were Biden's.

{...
The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is an act of the U.S. Congress prohibiting any unauthorized individual from knowingly possessing a loaded or unsecured firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone as defined by 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(25). The law applies to public, private, and parochial elementary schools and high schools, and to non-private property within 1000 feet of them. It provides that the states and their political subdivisions may issue licenses that exempt the licensed individuals from the prohibition.

It was first introduced in the U.S. Senate in February 1990 as S. 2070[1] by Senator Herb Kohl of Wisconsin and then was incorporated into the Crime Control Act of 1990 that was signed into law by President George H. W. Bush. Following a 1995 Supreme Court ruling, United States v. Lopez, which stuck down the original law, the Gun-Free Schools Act of 1990 was amended so prosecution would only occur for crimes involving guns linked to either interstate or foreign commerce.[2][3][4]
The Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 was originally passed as section 1702 of the Crime Control Act of 1990. It added 18 U.S.C. § 922(q); 18 U.S.C. § 922 itself was added by the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968.

The Supreme Court of the United States subsequently held that the Act was an unconstitutional exercise of Congressional authority under the Commerce Clause of the United States Constitution in United States v. Lopez, 514 U.S. 549 (1995). This was the first time in over half a century that the Supreme Court limited Congressional authority to legislate under the Commerce Clause.

Following the Lopez decision, U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno proposed changes to 18 U.S.C. § 922(q) that were adopted in section 657 of the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997, Pub.L. 104–208 (text) (PDF), 110 Stat. 3009, enacted September 30, 1996.[5] These changes required that the firearm in question "has moved in or otherwise affects interstate commerce."[6] As nearly all firearms have moved in interstate commerce at some point in their existence, critics assert this was merely a legislative tactic to circumvent the Supreme Court's ruling.[5]
...}

This bill was not only illegal because there should legally never be any federal firearms legislation, but it tried to create a 1000' exclusion zone, which included the car traffic in the streets.

We agree there then. Unless its taking guns from law abiding citizens.

I favor defensive training for teachers and use of simple devices to help protect them. I also favor some being armed if they volunteer and pass training
I believe in universal background checks and red flag laws and possibly mandatory training, especially for young gun owners.

No need to prove to you, you know what you are.
Your life is filled with calling others shit, racist, groomers, etc.
You are what you are.
You average 50 posts per day, most of them with No Substance, just trash.
Now fuck off.
You couldn’t prove any such thing. That’s why there’s no point. You lie. And when I deny that lie, you obviously can’t support it. You cowardly lying pussies are always like that. It must suck to be you. A coward, a liar, a racist and a pussy. And no hope of ever being a real person.

Go suck a bag of diseased dicks. Get Fire-AIDS and die if you can. Fire-AIDS. ASK FOR IT BY NAME. :fu:

Last edited:
Wrong.
The MOST appropriate time to mock with humor is when someone tries to abuse the deaths of others for political purposes inappropriately.

To suggest that a school shooting should be reacted to with gun control is insane.
Obviously the solution to school shooting is more health care access and more armed teachers.

You probably do not remember "West Side Story", but in 1968, 2 students were killed in a knife fight, and the PTA then demanded there had to always be at least 2 armed teachers on the premises.
Was the PTA then wrong, or are we now wrong because of opportunists inappropriately trying to turn this into propaganda?
There are complete dumbasses who think the only thing we need to focus on is outlaw guns and that will solve the problem. There are many things that need to be done. Outlawing guns is not one of them. Gun regulations yes.
Equally as big dumbasses are those who only say when children are killed by guns; "don't touch my guns". People like you.
Both groups do not help the problem, they make it worse.

Is this a horrifically inappropriate attempt to inject satire into the unbelievable devastating school shootings.
You are truly a very sick POS. Get help. Disgusting. Beyond disgusting.
It’s not ‘satire’ – this is who conservatives are when it comes to mass shootings: they couldn’t care less about seeking out a solution to the problem.

It’s not ‘satire’ – this is who conservatives are when it comes to mass shootings: they couldn’t care less about seeking out a solution to the problem.
nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility.jpg

I see Saintsbury has met you.

I believe in universal background checks and red flag laws and possibly mandatory training, especially for young gun owners.
I have no problem gun safety classes as a kid. I went to them. Its a requirement for a hunting license in Alabama.

NRA does the training

Is this a horrifically inappropriate attempt to inject satire into the unbelievable devastating school shootings.
You are truly a very sick POS. Get help. Disgusting. Beyond disgusting.
We're laughing and pointing at you, not the children. We don't need a lecture from something that would be grooming those same kids if given the chance. There's no inappropriate time to ridicule you filthy fucking animals.

Or, the Cops are going to take a brief look at your home while they execute the search warrant.
While they are briefly looking, they might find something in which they were searching.

You can't win this petty argument you created.
Get over it and your pathetic attempt to call be a liar.

A brief look at your posts over the past year is proof = YOU DID A SEARCH.
NO dumb fuck. "I took a brief look..." would suggest that. Go back to school. BTW, that is LIE #5, you damn sure are no educator--educators can decipher proper English and you are incapable. Lying fuck.

Then you should know, far more lives are saved by guns every year, than are taken by them.

:rolleyes:

imageedit_3958_7820287462.jpg
It is tough to argue with stupid. Not one of those observations, if true, mean a thing.
Below are analysis's on US guns and gun deaths, comparing with other countries, using multiple metrics. The conclusions are all consistent showing US gun ownership and gun deaths surpass all 1st world countries.
Dumbasses like you cannot understand such studies because you are too fricking stupid. But hopefully those smart enough can take information and provide a multiple prong strategy to reduce gun deaths. Gun regulation is just part of it. Gun regulation are to keep guns out of the wrong hands, not ban guns.
It will never happen but I feel people as stupid as you should not own a gun.

Forum List

Back