I have the solution to these school shootings. This is ironclad, unstoppable.

NO dumb fuck. "I took a brief look..." would suggest that. Go back to school. BTW, that is LIE #5, you damn sure are no educator--educators can decipher proper English and you are incapable. Lying fuck.
Your word salad is worse than a Biden gaffe, and that's bad.

You still haven't found a lie from me.
All you did was create a series of false statements then tried to pretend you actually found a lie.
Foolish.
Now, I accept your surrender.

I believe in universal background checks and red flag laws and possibly mandatory training, especially for young gun owners.
With all that shit, do you also believe loosening restrictions on certain types of weapons?

Someone like me who's past several FBI background checks should be allowed to possess automatic firearms correct?

From your Democrat ass-covering link:

"But the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 was passed as part of a suite of legislation that Biden sponsored, known as the Crime Bill."

So, yes, they were Biden's.
that act has exceptions.
For a person with permission from the school, or a law enforcement officer. Both can carry guns onto school. So its a pointless argument. Besides HW Bush signed it.

It is tough to argue with stupid. Not one of those observations, if true, mean a thing.
Below are analysis's on US guns and gun deaths, comparing with other countries, using multiple metrics. The conclusions are all consistent showing US gun ownership and gun deaths surpass all 1st world countries.
Dumbasses like you cannot understand such studies because you are too fricking stupid. But hopefully those smart enough can take information and provide a multiple prong strategy to reduce gun deaths. Gun regulation is just part of it. Gun regulation are to keep guns out of the wrong hands, not ban guns.
It will never happen but I feel people as stupid as you should not own a gun.

Oooh. Leftist media that oppose the Second Amendment saying guns are bad. Shocking!

Ok.........bullies will bully.
You are bad at it, but this proves that you are a bully.
Are you still in Middle School?

You're the reason God created the middle finger.

Were you born a retard, or did you have to learn it?

If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart!

I thought of you today......it reminded me to take out the trash.

Do your parents realize that they are living proof that two wrongs don't make it right?

Your just like the butt end pieces of bread loaves.........everybody touches you, but nobody wants you.

You bring SO much joy.......when you leave.

There are complete dumbasses who think the only thing we need to focus on is outlaw guns and that will solve the problem. There are many things that need to be done. Outlawing guns is not one of them. Gun regulations yes.
Equally as big dumbasses are those who only say when children are killed by guns; "don't touch my guns". People like you.
Both groups do not help the problem, they make it worse.

Wrong.
We should be glad when disturbed people resort to guns because they are the opposite of discrete.
They are suicidal in that they are so loud that they ensure the perpetrator is found and killed.

What we should be afraid of is that foolish people over react with gun control, and these disturbed people switch over to more subtle and deadly means of homicide, like flammables, toxins, explosives, etc.

You're the reason God created the middle finger.

Were you born a retard, or did you have to learn it?

If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart!

I thought of you today......it reminded me to take out the trash.

Do your parents realize that they are living proof that two wrongs don't make it right?

Your just like the butt end pieces of bread loaves.........everybody touches you, but nobody wants you.

You bring SO much joy.......when you leave.
Excellent collection and a great post. I enjoyed it thoroughly. By contrast, wee little Winkie didn’t understand any of it in the slightest.

Again....

One solution....

One entrance to the school with guards at the door

More guards inside to see what's going on.

not brain surgery is it

It is tough to argue with stupid. Not one of those observations, if true, mean a thing.
Below are analysis's on US guns and gun deaths, comparing with other countries, using multiple metrics. The conclusions are all consistent showing US gun ownership and gun deaths surpass all 1st world countries.
Dumbasses like you cannot understand such studies because you are too fricking stupid. But hopefully those smart enough can take information and provide a multiple prong strategy to reduce gun deaths. Gun regulation is just part of it. Gun regulation are to keep guns out of the wrong hands, not ban guns.
It will never happen but I feel people as stupid as you should not own a gun.

That is still ignorant and foolish.
The murder rate shot up by a factor of 10 during Prohibition.
Which is why we ended Prohibition and made it go back down.
Currently we have the War on Drugs, which increased the murder rate just like Prohibition did, for the same reasons.
No other country makes drugs as profitable and risky as the US, so it is obvious why the rest of the world does not have the same murder problems.
And since the rest of the world has much lower medical costs and much better medical access, they do not have nearly as many school shooters. But they do have some.

Again....

One solution....

One entrance to the school with guards at the door

More guards inside to see what's going on.

not brain surgery is it

How about some security cameras as well?
We could also install electric door locks that can be controlled by the same security personnel watching the cameras.

How about some security cameras as well?
We could also install electric door locks that can be controlled by the same security personnel watching the cameras.

yes all that.

but one entrance to the school with security guards.

ONLY one entrance to the school with a couple of security guards there.

Plus more security guards inside checking what goes on.

Let's start with that.

it's not brain surgery.

I would rather see just ONE security guards in the basement, but with cameras and electric door lock controls.

It's ok.

I prefer to see armed guards at the entrance.

Just a matter of taste I guess,

What I worry about is that at Sandy Hook there was an armed guard out front, and he just fled, so was useless.
If he was safely in the basement, he might be more effective.
But I understand your objective of a visual deterrent.

Forum List

Back