I have read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and it has opened my eyes

Blackrook, which of Alinskys' Rules were you employing when you pretended you served in the armed service?

You stole some valor so you could use it as a moral licence to slam peaceful protesters. How sad for you.
Yeah , in the Alinsky book it also says to go outside the "Norm" as we have seen the big push to let fudge packers push their agenda on the children of this country. Without their indoctrination of homosexuality that "unlifestyle" would die out..

Blackrook stole your valor and you want to talk about faggots. :lol:
I am talking about Rules for Radicals you fudge packer...

Notice how the mentally ill person is resorting to Rules for Radicals #13? When they dont like what people are talking about, this is their most common rule they use.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...
"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

Notice how he attacked Blackrook on his military service? Typical tactic, dont fall for it BR, there isnt much of a lower human being than a man who craves another man's ass...
mdk is obsessed with me, I've noticed. Maybe he has fantasies of fucking me in the ass, who can tell? All I know is that he enters my threads, not addressing the issues I raise or the topics I am discussing, but talks about me personally. He keeps careful track of all the biographical details I've revealed about myself on these forums. I believe it is possible that he's fallen in love with me, though it's hard to tell with homosexuals because love for them is mixed with a certain measure of shame and self-loathing.

Don’t flatter yourself. The only person fucking you in the ass is your ex-wife.
Wow, I think I hit the target everyone.

mdk has lost his cool.
Blackrook, which of Alinskys' Rules were you employing when you pretended you served in the armed service?

You stole some valor so you could use it as a moral licence to slam peaceful protesters. How sad for you.
Yeah , in the Alinsky book it also says to go outside the "Norm" as we have seen the big push to let fudge packers push their agenda on the children of this country. Without their indoctrination of homosexuality that "unlifestyle" would die out..

Notice how the mentally ill person is resorting to Rules for Radicals #13? When they dont like what people are talking about, this is their most common rule they use.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...
"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

Notice how he attacked Blackrook on his military service? Typical tactic, dont fall for it BR, there isnt much of a lower human being than a man who craves another man's ass...
mdk is obsessed with me, I've noticed. Maybe he has fantasies of fucking me in the ass, who can tell? All I know is that he enters my threads, not addressing the issues I raise or the topics I am discussing, but talks about me personally. He keeps careful track of all the biographical details I've revealed about myself on these forums. I believe it is possible that he's fallen in love with me, though it's hard to tell with homosexuals because love for them is mixed with a certain measure of shame and self-loathing.

mdk has lost his cool.

Hardly. I’m too busy watching a vet white knight for a stolen valor cuck all b/c you hate the same people. :lol:
mdk, you lost the argument.

Now, you just look pathetic.

Retreat and regroup.

You spent all

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Hardly. I’m too busy watching a vet white knight for a stolen valor cuck all b/c you hate the same people. :lol:

Retreat and regroup.
You’ve spent all morning pretending a stranger on the internet is in love with you and wants to fuck you, but I’m the pathetic one. :lol:
And yet, you just can't avoid me can you? I'm like a piece of the puzzle that doesn't quite fit in your life but you really want it to so we can run away together and make love on a beach somewhere.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

I agree.

Notice how Trump constantly picks, freezes, personalize, and polarizes?

Maybe because he is a racist, misgynostic, Putin controlled, Hitler from hell?

LOL.

No, because he is following Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals."

You hate it when it happens to you, don't you?

I hate it when people project like this OP does. I'm willing to give concrete examples of the GOP doing every single thing you are accusing the Democrats of. Well before today.

Having the presumption to claim the Republicans are the reasonable ones. Go through this board on any giving day and simply count how many OP's you'll find started by the conservative people clearly intended to gaslight as opposed to liberals. You'll be hard-pressed to find 5 liberals even in a place like this using terms like "enemies".Yet here you are claiming you are reasonable.

Yes, then Donald J. Trump was the darling of the liberals, then when he put a (R) infront of his name, you liberals went batchit crazy.
Actually, though the Democratic politicians smiled and took Trump’s money and his praises (he loved the Clintons then) ordinary liberals were usually revolted by the man. I despised him from the beginning for the privileged asshole and corrupt wannabe he always was. Long before he became political it was clear what he represented. Our country and our political system produces conmen and corrupt opportunists of every variety. Trump just takes the cake.

I agree.

LOL.

I hate it when people project like this OP does. I'm willing to give concrete examples of the GOP doing every single thing you are accusing the Democrats of. Well before today.

Having the presumption to claim the Republicans are the reasonable ones. Go through this board on any giving day and simply count how many OP's you'll find started by the conservative people clearly intended to gaslight as opposed to liberals. You'll be hard-pressed to find 5 liberals even in a place like this using terms like "enemies".Yet here you are claiming you are reasonable.

I have always been reasonable. You can't expect me to answer for what other people are doing on this forum.

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Retreat and regroup.

You spent all

I agree.

You liberals sure did teach him well, back when he was a voting Democrat that you all adored. But when he saw how whacked out in the head you all are, he realized that instead of taking this country down the shitter that the brown turd Oblummer almost did, he became a Nationalist who saved this country from you communist pricks..

The difference between those on the right and those on the left, is those on the right will forgive someone for their sins, those on the left dont ever forgive.

I see. So he is not responsible for himself but Democrats are?

He is using their own rules against them, which has the liberals exposing themselves as the radical communists that they are. And you know what? You dont fucking like it, which is why we pop popcorn and watch you liberals doing this. Lover the trigger effect....

Ok find me ANY example of a Democratic president using his type of rhetoric. I dare you. You'll find not a single one.

Yes, then Donald J. Trump was the darling of the liberals, then when he put a (R) infront of his name, you liberals went batchit crazy.
Actually, though the Democratic politicians smiled and took Trump’s money and his praises (he loved the Clintons then) ordinary liberals were usually revolted by the man. I despised him from the beginning for the privileged asshole and corrupt wannabe he always was. Long before he became political it was clear what he represented. Our country and our political system produces conmen and corrupt opportunists of every variety. Trump just takes the cake.
You despised Trump from the beginning?

The beginning of what?

I agree.

LOL.

I dont see conservatives on the street burning down buildings, robbing ATM's and killing innocent black people, just because they were trying to protect their businesses. Dirty creeps like you are the ones who always blame someone else, for the actions your side did. Here again is why the criminal Floyd died under the knee of a bad cop.

When you lower the standards for uneducated blacks to enter the police force, then you also allow substandard whites to enter also. Do you think that if a Harvard Grad arrested Floyd , he would of been killed the same way?

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Retreat and regroup.

You spent all

I agree.

You liberals sure did teach him well, back when he was a voting Democrat that you all adored. But when he saw how whacked out in the head you all are, he realized that instead of taking this country down the shitter that the brown turd Oblummer almost did, he became a Nationalist who saved this country from you communist pricks..

The difference between those on the right and those on the left, is those on the right will forgive someone for their sins, those on the left dont ever forgive.

He is using their own rules against them, which has the liberals exposing themselves as the radical communists that they are. And you know what? You dont fucking like it, which is why we pop popcorn and watch you liberals doing this. Lover the trigger effect....

Ok find me ANY example of a Democratic president using his type of rhetoric. I dare you. You'll find not a single one.

Obama on Gates' Arrest: The Police Acted Stupidly

I agree.

LOL.

I have always been reasonable. You can't expect me to answer for what other people are doing on this forum.

You did use the term "enemy" to describe Democrats. I often and vehemently disagree with people here. Even at my most adversarial, I wouldn't even dream of referring to another group of people as "enemies" that is not reasonable.

I agree.

LOL.

I dont see conservatives on the street burning down buildings, robbing ATM's and killing innocent black people, just because they were trying to protect their businesses. Dirty creeps like you are the ones who always blame someone else, for the actions your side did. Here again is why the criminal Floyd died under the knee of a bad cop.

When you lower the standards for uneducated blacks to enter the police force, then you also allow substandard whites to enter also. Do you think that if a Harvard Grad arrested Floyd , he would of been killed the same way?

Dirty creeps like me is it? Well, I guess I have to thank you for illustrating my point.

The Democrats use Rules for Radicals, Cloward-Piven and Marxist theory to create unrest in society to divide an conquer. The Clintons and Obamas had it down to an art form. Thankfully Hillary lost so Fundamental Transformation couldn't be completed. That's why we had the loony Virus response causing a purposeful economic collapse and now this faux Media and Democrat outrage because America is "Systemically Racist".

I agree.

LOL.

You did use the term "enemy" to describe Democrats. I often and vehemently disagree with people here. Even at my most adversarial, I wouldn't even dream of referring to another group of people as "enemies" that is not reasonable.

So people harm other innocent people in the United States are our friends? Wasnt it just a few years ago, some sick, loud mouthed, bitch who kept falling down, called 50% of the voting base deplorables?

deplorable
[dəˈplôrəb(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE
  1. deserving strong condemnation.
    "the deplorable conditions in which most prisoners are held"
    synonyms:
    disgraceful · shameful · dishonorable · disreputable · discreditable · unworthy · shabby · inexcusable · unpardonable · unforgivable · reprehensible · despicable ·
    [more]
    • shockingly bad in quality.

I agree.

LOL.

Dirty creeps like me is it? Well, I guess I have to thank you for illustrating my point.

Ah, now you are being a pitiful petulant little girl. Go cry me a river....then jump into the deepest part of it.

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

Blackrook asks:
“You despised Trump from the beginning?
The beginning of what?“

When I was a young man growing up in NYC, Trump was already in all the tabloids showing off his fancy cars, beautiful girls, and utter shallowness. Then he was posing before expensive fake discotheques in Manhattan (he couldn’t dance for shit). This was during the late ‘60s and ‘70s when most African-Americans, Latinos, or working-class kids like me were worried about the draft, the Vietnam War, or just finding a decent job ...

Last edited:

I agree.

LOL.

Shall I find a more polite word to describe the Democrats?

While Republicans have been acting like gentlemen all these years, attempting to "reach across the aisle", the Democrats have been fighting us with everything they've got.

Now, people are being murdered in the streets.

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Retreat and regroup.

You spent all

I agree.

I argue with my neighbors and with you guys all the time. I do so giving more respect than is given to me almost invariably.

When I was a young man growing up in New York City, Trump was already in all the tabloids showing off his fancy cars, beautiful girls, and utter shallowness. Then he was posing before expensive fake discotheques in Manhattan (he couldn’t dance for shit). This was during the late ‘60s and ‘70s when most African-Americans, Latinos, or working-class kids like me were worried about the draft, the Vietnam War, or just finding a decent job ...
Wow, your story makes no fucking sense but whatever, it's your goddamn story.

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Retreat and regroup.

You spent all

I agree.

I argue with my neighbors and with you guys all the time. I do so giving more respect than is given to me almost invariably.

Yeah, then why are you not out there stopping ANTIFA from being the shit representatives you so want? There is one shooting of a lunatic lefty at a school and everyone who owns a gun is bad, but if your side is out there burning cities and killing unarmed black people, then you try again to blame us. This is why we hate your stinking guts...

Blackrook asks:
“You despised Trump from the beginning?
The beginning of what?“

When I was a young man growing up in NYC, Trump was already in all the tabloids showing off his fancy cars, beautiful girls, and utter shallowness. Then he was posing before expensive fake discotheques in Manhattan (he couldn’t dance for shit). This was during the late ‘60s and ‘70s when most African-Americans, Latinos, or working-class kids like me were worried about the draft, the Vietnam War, or just finding a decent job ...
Wasnt it LBJ, that was in the president during that time you were so worried about the draft? Wasnt he the president who had a shithole economy so the only way he could quote] fix it is to send 10s of thousands of young men to their deaths in a non winnable war? Yep, but it is just typical of liberals to blame others than those who caused their misery...

The Democrats will be ill-prepared for us when we start using their tactics against them.
The highest democrat in power is Nancy Pelosi. You would think these democrat socialist would put their best foot forward but here are a few things she has said.

"Waiting hours longer in the waiting room will allow you to make new friends."

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions if illegals. It not just our country, it's their country too".

"Obama Care is largely responsible for the deficit coming down".

"Unemployment creates jobs".

To show this isn't some kind of joke and democrats maybe put their best foot forward here is a quote from the Finstein Monster discussing her concealed weapons permit "One day people will know their place, and they will stop thinking they deserve the same privileges as us."

Another leading democrat with an IQ matching his shoe size
"Illegal immigration is a civil right." Chucky Schumer

And they just don't say stupid things. In her attempt to undermine President Trumps election democrat Jill Stein tried to prove voter fraud and uncovered a massive amount of it, all by democrats.

Elljah Cummings though burning in Hell now came up with a good one. "The 15th Amendment democrats gave the Black man the right to vote." In reality on the 15th Amendment the vote was 141 republican voted yes with democrats 39 voted no with 7 refusing to vote at all.

Don't feel cheated by the stupidity of your leaders. And this may be hard to understand by some, like tying their shoes is but they are just as stupid. What's known as a no information voter. If I said Benghazi they would say isn't he a republican. It helps when you realize that every democrat no matter his statistic , his money, or his fame they have bad stupid problems too. Take Bob Costas "If we'd had better gun control O. J. Simpson would have never been able to shoot his wife to death with that knife."

Now a long time victim and democrat that has never used her brain and mouth at the same time Maxine Waters. She placed 2 photos of a beach in her district on the Internet, One at low tide, one at high tide. She wrote below the photos "So don't tell me there is no such thing as global warming"

This is the stuff no one can make up and this is only a small piece of it. It might even be funny if they weren't just so damn stupid.. The most humane thing to do is give them mandatory lobotomies, putting them in a back ward of a mental hospital to enjoy their remaining years drooling and soiling them self.

Forum List

Back