I have read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and it has opened my eyes

Blackrook, which of Alinskys' Rules were you employing when you pretended you served in the armed service?

You stole some valor so you could use it as a moral licence to slam peaceful protesters. How sad for you.

Wow, they were all peaceful? Do tell.

In addition, did anyone see any social distancing? Any masks being worn? Meanwhile, little 70 year old men are being arrested for cutting hair during Covid? Businesses are forced to shut while their families starve?

Churches are forced to close while elective abortions are allowed to continue?

Tell us more dimwit

The thread I linked to was from 2017 discussing the NFL protests. Perhaps you missed that detail in vigor to suck some stolen valor cock.

Speaking of the NFL protests, those who did said they were not trying to disrespect the American flag. If so, why do the protest during the singing of the National Anthem?

They were trying to disrespect the American flag because Leftists hate America. They think that the only thing wrong with this world is America.

mdk, you like to think you're above it all and occasionally take some reasonable positions to make us think you're not as crazy as the rest, but when it comes down to it you're worse than the others because they're so stupid they don't know any better but you should know better and fight for it just the same.

Since the founding of the Republican Party we have been crippled by one simple fact: our enemies, the Democrats, believe the "ends justify the means" while we attempt mightily not to fight using that rule for ourselves.

Uh, you guys support Trump. You've given up any principles a long time ago.
Right, because George Bush was a perfect gentleman and you showed him so much respect for it.

Blackrook, which of Alinskys' Rules were you employing when you pretended you served in the armed service?

You stole some valor so you could use it as a moral licence to slam peaceful protesters. How sad for you.
Well, I see you're resorting to that oldest of Alinsky's tricks, an outright lie.

I did serve in the Air Force. I went to Officer Training School. Unfortunately, my flat feet made it impossible to march properly or run fast enough so I didn't finish.

But tell me mdk, who I used to respect as a worthy opponent, but now realize you are a fucking scumbag just like the rest, why did you decide to tell this particular lie about me?

You've gone into numerous and deep personal details about your personal, professional, spiritual, and, financial life on this forum, but never failed to mention you served. That's b/c you are full of shit and a phony. You stole some valor in a lame attempt to use it as a moral edge in an internet debate. You know it and I know it.

Well, I see you're resorting to that oldest of Alinsky's tricks, an outright lie.

I did serve in the Air Force. I went to Officer Training School. Unfortunately, my flat feet made it impossible to march properly or run fast enough so I didn't finish.

But tell me mdk, who I used to respect as a worthy opponent, but now realize you are a fucking scumbag just like the rest, why did you decide to tell this particular lie about me?

You've gone into numerous and deep personal details about your personal, professional, spiritual, and, financial life on this forum, but never failed to mention you served. That's b/c you are full of shit and a phony. You stole some valor in a lame attempt to use it as a moral edge in an internet debate. You know it and I know it.
I usually don't talk about it because I didn't finish Officer Training School. But I don't regret it, it made me a better man. After OTS I went to law school and totally kicked ass.

mdk, you like to think you're above it all and occasionally take some reasonable positions to make us think you're not as crazy as the rest, but when it comes down to it you're worse than the others because they're so stupid they don't know any better but you should know better and fight for it just the same.
1591441819168.jpeg

mdk, I recognize you are using Alinsky's tactics of using ridicule against an opponent.

Since I understand what you are attempting to do, it's not going to work.

Also, you're not nearly as clever as you think you are.

I would say you're probably around 120 IQ, which is smart but in the world of smart people, you're just barely in the door.

mdk, I recognize you are using Alinsky's tactics of using ridicule against an opponent.

I would say you're probably around 120 IQ, which is smart but in the world of smart people, you're just barely in the door.

Whatever you say, Sarge.

Whatever you say, Sarge.
Yes, I was an E-5 during my time at OTS so yes, that's technically correct.

Alinsky is a fun read. Unlike most on the left, he has a sense of humor. Also, I think that despite his left-wing agitator status, he wasn't such a bad guy. He was quite clear in his condemnation of Communism and all it's horrors.

Sure seems like it's working ... :popcorn:
Well, I actually didn't even understand his joke. Please explain it to me.

I agree with you on republicans needing to get off the high horse when it comes to being so quick to condemn fellow republicans specifically TRUMP. I do think there are some tactics republicans can use effectively. I don't think republicans need to resort to rioting, violence or non-stop protests disrupting peoples daily lives. Democrats tend to not know when their ahead and take things to far. Most people respect peaceful protest, to a point, we can be assured democrats will go beyond that point.

Sure seems like it's working ... :popcorn:
Well, I actually didn't even understand his joke. Please explain it to me.

I agree with you on republicans needing to get off the high horse when it comes to being so quick to condemn fellow republicans specifically TRUMP. I do think there are some tactics republicans can use effectively. I don't think republicans need to resort to rioting, violence or non-stop protests disrupting peoples daily lives. Democrats tend to not know when their ahead and take things to far. Most people respect peaceful protest, to a point, we can be assured democrats will go beyond that point.
Right, I totally agree. We can bend the rules a bit more than we've done before but we don't have to become animals like the Democrats.

Yeah , in the Alinsky book it also says to go outside the "Norm" as we have seen the big push to let fudge packers push their agenda on the children of this country. Without their indoctrination of homosexuality that "unlifestyle" would die out..

Blackrook stole your valor and you want to talk about faggots. :lol:
I am talking about Rules for Radicals you fudge packer...

Notice how the mentally ill person is resorting to Rules for Radicals #13? When they dont like what people are talking about, this is their most common rule they use.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...
"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

Notice how he attacked Blackrook on his military service? Typical tactic, dont fall for it BR, there isnt much of a lower human being than a man who craves another man's ass...

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

Yeah , in the Alinsky book it also says to go outside the "Norm" as we have seen the big push to let fudge packers push their agenda on the children of this country. Without their indoctrination of homosexuality that "unlifestyle" would die out..

Notice how the mentally ill person is resorting to Rules for Radicals #13? When they dont like what people are talking about, this is their most common rule they use.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...
"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

Notice how he attacked Blackrook on his military service? Typical tactic, dont fall for it BR, there isnt much of a lower human being than a man who craves another man's ass...
I agree.

Notice how Trump constantly picks, freezes, personalize, and polarizes?

mdk is obsessed with me, I've noticed. Maybe he has fantasies of fucking me in the ass, who can tell? All I know is that he enters my threads, not addressing the issues I raise or the topics I am discussing, but talks about me personally. He keeps careful track of all the biographical details I've revealed about myself on these forums. I believe it is possible that he's fallen in love with me, though it's hard to tell with homosexuals because love for them is mixed with a certain measure of shame and self-loathing.

Forum List

Back