I have read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and it has opened my eyes

Your boy Barrack had no problem dumbing 9 trillion on the economy, why are you bitching now?

Obama did it because he inherited a recession, two wars and a ridiculous tax giveaway to the rich... all of which he fixed.

TRump inherited a healthy economy, no wars, and reasonably fair tax system and Managed to run up as much debt in three years as Obama did in 8.

Blackrook asks:
“You despised Trump from the beginning?
The beginning of what?“

When I was a young man growing up in NYC, Trump was already in all the tabloids showing off his fancy cars, beautiful girls, and utter shallowness. Then he was posing before expensive fake discotheques in Manhattan (he couldn’t dance for shit). This was during the late ‘60s and ‘70s when most African-Americans, Latinos, or working-class kids like me were worried about the draft, the Vietnam War, or just finding a decent job ...
Wasnt it LBJ, that was in the president during that time you were so worried about the draft? Wasnt he the president who had a shithole economy so the only way he could quote] fix it is to send 10s of thousands of young men to their deaths in a non winnable war? Yep, but it is just typical of liberals to blame others than those who caused their misery...
OF COURSE LBJ was President! And the Republicans were also obsessed with “communism” and vicious warmongers. I went to jail fighting LBJ’s war, got beat up by cops too.

This thread is about Saul Alinsky. Apparently he is emerging from being a “Marxist” and a “Satanist,” from dwelling — in the eyes of Republicans — in HELL, to becoming a sort of hero of the alt-right. Make up your mind, guys.

You want to debate the history of the Vietnam War, LBJ’s Gulf of Tonkin?

Try here:
Tonkin Gulf Incident and Resolution
Or here:
Kissinger, Nixon and Vietnam
You got a good beating by police during the Vietnam War, that one that John F Kennedy got US into by sending an expeditionary force in? That one? Just because France was getting their ass handed to them by a bunch of gooks? That war? So incomes the United States to save France from losing another war, and France just gives up and leaves US to clean up their mess, war? Why is it you so adore your fucking party who were the reason why you got the shit beat out of you? As they say, "Idiots never learn".
Look asshole. I don’t know who you think you’re talking to...

After Vietnam I didn’t support a Democratic presidential candidate for 40 years. The Republican shit you are pushing is just crap, and you fucking know it. It’s not just Eisenhower rejecting the promised all-Vietnam elections that he knew HoChiMinh would win, or Nixon and Kissinger, or Bush and Iraq. It’s the whole Military-Industrial “crony capitalist” system you are ignoring. If I thought Trump was serious about taking on all that — the “swamp” — and not just playing along chumps like you, I’d vote for him in a flash. But that is the difference between us. You are an ignorant partisan chump, and I try to explain real history and the real problems we face as a nation.
yeah, sure, i am not the ones out there supporting violence in Democrat black cities. But i read up on Saul's book, i use it back at you, #13 a lot.
yeah, sure, i am not the ones out there supporting violence in Democrat black cities. But i read up on Saul's book, i use it back at you, #13 a lot.”

Are you brain dead? “Saul’s Book” is your obsession, not mine ... as I’ve explained a hundred times. For all I care you can “read up” on the Bible or the Book of the Damned. “Saul’s Book” don’t mean shit to me.

Nor am I, nor are Democrats, “the ones supporting violence in Democrat black cities.” You may want more violence. They aren’t your cities, after all, are they? They sure as hell aren’t your neighborhoods. Your hero is chomping at the bit, playing at being a tough guy: “When the looting starts the shooting starts.” You don’t think Democratic liberal governors like Cuomo want to stop rioting? You are out of your head!

Maybe ... I don’t know ... maybe Trump will finally get his way. Maybe he’ll “Bring the troops home” from Afghanistan and Iraq and the Persian Gulf ... to deal with this imagined insurrection.

Last edited:
Obama did it because he inherited a recession, two wars and a ridiculous tax giveaway to the rich... all of which he fixed.

1591533650034.png

Your boy Barrack had no problem dumbing 9 trillion on the economy, why are you bitching now?

TRump inherited a healthy economy, no wars, and reasonably fair tax system and Managed to run up as much debt in three years as Obama did in 8.
If Obama did such a great job, why didnt the majority of states vote for the sick, loud mouthed, bitch who was the brown turds secretary?

If Obama did such a great job, why didnt the majority of states vote for the sick, loud mouthed, bitch who was the brown turds secretary?

The majority of THE PEOPLE did. "the states"? What the fuck are those? Imaginary lines on a map?

If Obama could have run for a third term, he'd have won. Despite all the racism in this country.

The majority of THE PEOPLE did. "the states"? What the fuck are those? Imaginary lines on a map?

If Obama could have run for a third term, he'd have won. Despite all the racism in this country.
Joe the founding fathers knew that people like you would eventually become very dangerous to the country, so instead of creating a Democracy, where mob rule, they made a Representative Republic where all votes count...

And in your dreams that the brown turd would of won....

Joe the founding fathers knew that people like you would eventually become very dangerous to the country, so instead of creating a Democracy, where mob rule, they made a Representative Republic where all votes count...

The Founding Slave Rapists wanted a society that only benefited rich white men.

THANKFULLY, we've had Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt and FDR and JFK and LBJ and MLK who all worked very hard to make sure America worked for everyone.

The ELECTORAL ANACHRONISM didn't matter much because with universal suffrage, the people usually got what they wanted. Now it's just a way to frustrate what the people want.

And in your dreams that the brown turd would of won....

Obama left office with an approval rating of 57%.

Trump hasn't gotten above 50% once in polling.

Hillary lost because she ran an awful campaign and people - even Democrats - never really liked her.

Forum List

Back