I have read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and it has opened my eyes

Anyway, mdk lashes out at me like a lover scorned. I guess I should take it as a compliment.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
Since the founding of the Republican Party we have been crippled by one simple fact: our enemies, the Democrats, believe the "ends justify the means" while we attempt mightily not to fight using that rule for ourselves.

We have fought to keep our honor while our enemies hurl hatred at us, using all manner of despicable and lowly tactics that we will not deem to use ourselves.

George W. Bush was the paragon of virtue, never responding to defend himself no matter what manner of abuse was heaped on his head.

But now, I see clearly that the Democrats' struggle to win back power is actually undermining the foundations of our Republic so that it might crack under the pressure.

They have "weaponized" the FBI and the CIA to attack the Trump administration, destroying the rule of law.

They have impeached the President for the "crime" of asking a foreign government to investigate the crooked son of a crooked politician.

They have shut down our businesses, churches and schools on the excuse of a virus that only killed a tiny percentage of the population, thereby creating trillions of dollars of damage to our economy.

Now, they have whipped up armed revolution in our cities and people are dying.

It is time, way past time, for Republicans to realize that in war, the ends do sometimes justify the means.

We do not have to become as immoral and destructive and hateful and violent as the Democrats.

But, we must abandon our lofty position up here in the clouds and realize we're in a fight and start fighting it.

I suggest to all Republicans to read Saul Alinsky's book and realize that these dirty tactics have been used against us for fifty years, it is time to get dirty ourselves.
Repubs have their ways, but they have an "Oh Gee" type of attitude. In this modern age they are having their azzes handed to them with this. If Progs put their abilities to be great at what they do, instead of revolutionaries we may be a richer nation.

Right, because George Bush was a perfect gentleman and you showed him so much respect for it.

Actually, I voted for George W. Bush twice.

And then in 2008, I found myself with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K, a job that paid 70% of what I had been making 2 years earlier, and about $42,000 in debt, most of it related to a medical issue.

I wish I could honestly say, what turned me against Bush was when I found out he lied about Iraqi WMD's, or when he dropped the ball on Katrina and hundreds of people died. Nope, I really didn't turn on him until his gross incompetence effected me personally. Shame on me.

(I still voted for McCain, though. I voted for Obama in 2012 because he did a pretty good job and I REALLY FUCKING HATE MORMONS.)

The thing is, the racism has always kind of been there with the GOP. From Nixon's Law and Order to Reagan's "Welfare Queen" to Poppy Bush and his Willie Horton ad.

the one area I give Bush some credit is that he actually tried to change the GOP on that, did more outreach to minorities.. and it was kind of working, he got 11% of the black vote and 44% of the Hispanic vote in 2004.

The GOP base was having none of that and insisted on more racism... Which is why we have Trump.

Blackrook, which of Alinskys' Rules were you employing when you pretended you served in the armed service?

You stole some valor so you could use it as a moral licence to slam peaceful protesters. How sad for you.
Yeah , in the Alinsky book it also says to go outside the "Norm" as we have seen the big push to let fudge packers push their agenda on the children of this country. Without their indoctrination of homosexuality that "unlifestyle" would die out..

Blackrook stole your valor and you want to talk about faggots. :lol:
I am talking about Rules for Radicals you fudge packer...

Notice how the mentally ill person is resorting to Rules for Radicals #13? When they dont like what people are talking about, this is their most common rule they use.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...
"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

Notice how he attacked Blackrook on his military service? Typical tactic, dont fall for it BR, there isnt much of a lower human being than a man who craves another man's ass...
I agree.

Notice how Trump constantly picks, freezes, personalize, and polarizes?

You liberals sure did teach him well, back when he was a voting Democrat that you all adored. But when he saw how whacked out in the head you all are, he realized that instead of taking this country down the shitter that the brown turd Oblummer almost did, he became a Nationalist who saved this country from you communist pricks..

The difference between those on the right and those on the left, is those on the right will forgive someone for their sins, those on the left dont ever forgive.

Right, because George Bush was a perfect gentleman and you showed him so much respect for it.

Actually, I voted for George W. Bush twice.

And then in 2008, I found myself with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K, a job that paid 70% of what I had been making 2 years earlier, and about $42,000 in debt, most of it related to a medical issue.

I wish I could honestly say, what turned me against Bush was when I found out he lied about Iraqi WMD's, or when he dropped the ball on Katrina and hundreds of people died. Nope, I really didn't turn on him until his gross incompetence effected me personally. Shame on me.

(I still voted for McCain, though. I voted for Obama in 2012 because he did a pretty good job and I REALLY FUCKING HATE MORMONS.)

The thing is, the racism has always kind of been there with the GOP. From Nixon's Law and Order to Reagan's "Welfare Queen" to Poppy Bush and his Willie Horton ad.

the one area I give Bush some credit is that he actually tried to change the GOP on that, did more outreach to minorities.. and it was kind of working, he got 11% of the black vote and 44% of the Hispanic vote in 2004.

The GOP base was having none of that and insisted on more racism... Which is why we have Trump.
He is a liar. He never voted for Bush once...He also is a bigot for hating people who have religious beliefs..

Joe says blacks who reject the Democrat-imposed loser mentality are "Uncle Toms."

Joe says blacks who reject the Democrat-imposed loser mentality are "Uncle Toms."
He gets his ideas from the groper Joe Biden who tells his voters, "if you dont vote for Joe, you arent black". Idiots will always be idiots, for you cant teach an idiot anything.

By the way, the reason why MDK is so full of hatred, is that somewhere in his life, a girl turned him down, so as a "Loser" he has to attack everyone else. Doesnt make them feel any better but if he can make you as miserable as he is, then he is equal....That is liberalism.

• Funny
Blackrook, which of Alinskys' Rules were you employing when you pretended you served in the armed service?

You stole some valor so you could use it as a moral licence to slam peaceful protesters. How sad for you.
Yeah , in the Alinsky book it also says to go outside the "Norm" as we have seen the big push to let fudge packers push their agenda on the children of this country. Without their indoctrination of homosexuality that "unlifestyle" would die out..

Notice how the mentally ill person is resorting to Rules for Radicals #13? When they dont like what people are talking about, this is their most common rule they use.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...
"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

Notice how he attacked Blackrook on his military service? Typical tactic, dont fall for it BR, there isnt much of a lower human being than a man who craves another man's ass...
mdk is obsessed with me, I've noticed. Maybe he has fantasies of fucking me in the ass, who can tell? All I know is that he enters my threads, not addressing the issues I raise or the topics I am discussing, but talks about me personally. He keeps careful track of all the biographical details I've revealed about myself on these forums. I believe it is possible that he's fallen in love with me, though it's hard to tell with homosexuals because love for them is mixed with a certain measure of shame and self-loathing.

Don’t flatter yourself. The only person fucking you in the ass is your ex-wife.

He gets his ideas from the groper Joe Biden who tells his voters, "if you dont vote for Joe, you arent black". Idiots will always be idiots, for you cant teach an idiot anything.

By the way, the reason why MDK is so full of hatred, is that somewhere in his life, a girl turned him down, so as a "Loser" he has to attack everyone else. Doesnt make them feel any better but if he can make you as miserable as he is, then he is equal....That is liberalism.
My guess is that many gay men became gay because it's so hard to get a girl to have sex with you, you have to buy them dinner first, talk to them, pretend to be their friend, kiss them and with a man all you have to do is put your dick through a hole in the men's room and some random man on the other side will take it in the ass.

mdk is obsessed with me, I've noticed. Maybe he has fantasies of fucking me in the ass, who can tell? All I know is that he enters my threads, not addressing the issues I raise or the topics I am discussing, but talks about me personally. He keeps careful track of all the biographical details I've revealed about myself on these forums. I believe it is possible that he's fallen in love with me, though it's hard to tell with homosexuals because love for them is mixed with a certain measure of shame and self-loathing.

Wow, I think I hit the target everyone.

mdk has lost his cool.

I agree.

Maybe because he is a racist, misgynostic, Putin controlled, Hitler from hell?

LOL.

I agree.

LOL.

No, because he is following Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals."

You hate it when it happens to you, don't you?

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Hardly. I’m too busy watching a vet white knight for a stolen valor cuck all b/c you hate the same people. :lol:

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Hardly. I’m too busy watching a vet white knight for a stolen valor cuck all b/c you hate the same people. :lol:
mdk, you lost the argument.

Now, you just look pathetic.

Retreat and regroup.

• Funny

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Retreat and regroup.

You spent all

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Retreat and regroup.
You’ve spent all morning pretending a stranger on the internet is in love with you and wants to fuck you, but I’m the pathetic one. :lol:

I agree.

LOL.

Yes, then Donald J. Trump was the darling of the liberals, then when he put a (R) infront of his name, you liberals went batchit crazy.

HT_clinton_trump_hb_160909_4x3_992.jpg

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Retreat and regroup.

You spent all

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Retreat and regroup.
You’ve spent all morning pretending a stranger on the internet is in love with you and wants to fuck you, but I’m the pathetic one. :lol:
I’m the pathetic one.
Finally MDK tells the truth about being a loser.. Probably when MDK thought he was going with a girl, that Lila was actually a man with a dick twice the size of MDK. Lovers for ever then...

I agree.

You liberals sure did teach him well, back when he was a voting Democrat that you all adored. But when he saw how whacked out in the head you all are, he realized that instead of taking this country down the shitter that the brown turd Oblummer almost did, he became a Nationalist who saved this country from you communist pricks..

The difference between those on the right and those on the left, is those on the right will forgive someone for their sins, those on the left dont ever forgive.

I see. So he is not responsible for himself but Democrats are?

Hillary became such a fan of Alinsky that she wrote her senior thesis on him. Every strategy the democrats come up with is based on "rules for radicals" and the media goes along with it.

mdk has lost his cool.

mdk has lost his cool.

Retreat and regroup.

You spent all

I agree.

I see. So he is not responsible for himself but Democrats are?

He is using their own rules against them, which has the liberals exposing themselves as the radical communists that they are. And you know what? You dont fucking like it, which is why we pop popcorn and watch you liberals doing this. Lover the trigger effect....

Forum List

Back