I have long Covid, and at least 1 in 5 of you will also.

And you may be right. Sadly, at this point, anyone blindly believing what ANY organized health institution worldwide tells us about Covid is a complete fool.
They all lied to us. All of them. All over the world.
At first in trying to hide the fact it was man made.
Secondly - the vaccine. We now know top virologist, INCLUDING FAUCI, knew damn well the vaccine was not going to protect you from getting the virus - but told us it would anyway so we would get the shot.
Even the belief that the vaccine would make symptoms less severe was tepid among those same virologist. Now that they feel safer to talk, some of them believed the vaccine was rushed and needed further testing.
They pushed it anyway.
Right. These people lied to the world and committed crimes against humanity in order to obtain power/control and in order to enrichen themselves. If they don't pay for their crimes against humanity in this lifetime, they most certainly will in the next.

I do hope that you can find some sort of treatment that helps with your chronic symptoms and can ultimately detox you, and fellow sufferers, from this. It's absolutely appalling what Big Harma and Big Government have done to humanity.

Right. These people lied to the world and committed crimes against humanity in order to obtain power/control and in order to enrichen themselves. If they don't pay for their crimes against humanity in this lifetime, they most certainly will in the next.

I do hope that you can find some sort of treatment that helps with your chronic symptoms. It's absolutely appalling what Big Harma and Big Government have done to humanity.
And I am still being betrayed by the fact that our corporate hospital systems and our government are outright and deliberately ignoring long covid. As far as I know, there is only one hospital in America that has setup facilities and training to deal with it properly. In Europe, they are waaay ahead of us in treating the symptoms. Most hospitals in the U.S. haven't even coded it yet.
In my opinion that is because insurance companies and the hospitals are waiting on the government to say they will pay for it all just like they did with Covid. The shear amount of money that hospitals received from the government for Covid is staggering and was abused like crazy. ($100 Billion)
Meanwhile people with long covid now are going through hell and frustration because doctors have no tools they can use to treat the condition.
My diagnoses is actually listed as "Chronic URI" (Chronic Upper Respiratory Infection) because they don't have a diagnoses code for long covid, so my insurance won't even recognize it.

That's the question. How long does the body keep manufacturing these spike proteins for?? Is it the same for everyone?
That's a very good question, apart from the variations of each genome. Why focus on the genomes that accepted the toxic spike?

Everything in America is about politics.
Most people have never even heard of "long Covid" - yet the New England Journal of Medicine has called it "the next Pandemic" and it could be worse than Covid 19. The CDC, on their own website, estimates that by the end of 2023 - 1 in 5 adults will have Long Covid.
The Social Security Administration, in November, listed Long Covid as an approved condition where people can get on disability.
The American government is prepared for this coming threat. But the American media, and elected officials are saying nothing.
What is long Covid? --- >

Let me tell you how bad it sucks.
I have been sick since Nov. 9th. This weekend will mark 8 weeks.
Long Covid means you will get sick at specific intervals (different for everyone) and it will last for an indefinite amount of time. There are people who have suffered with Long Covid for over a year.
For me, I have had a bad cough, sinus troubles, burning throat and mouth with inflammation burns on my tongue. Energy levels low, brain fog which can get serious. Sometimes I cannot concentrate. Just can't think clearly. Oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s. Basically I get pretty bad sick every 4 weeks, with it taking close to 3 to feel somewhat normal again.

But of course. The American media is nearly silent on this. Why" Because 3 of the 39 studies currently underway on this condition have found that those who had the vaccine are worse than those who have not taken it.

I suggest everyone reading this, to inform yourself by reading about this condition that for some reason your government and the media prefers you stay dumb about.

Note to Mods. Don't move this thread, like that last one to conspiracy.
Every link here is from legitimate sources, indeed, the most legitimate health sources in the world.
This is not a damn conspiracy thread.
People nee dto be informed and aware of what is happening as RIGHT NOW - millions are getting Long Covid and America is months and months behind Europe in diagnosing and treatment.
WAYCISS!

LONG COVID IS JUST YOUR NON EXISTENT IMMUNE SYSTEM AFTER ALL THE JABS.
You know you are crazy right? I had long covid, after I recovered from it hte first time, I did not get sick again, not even a cold for a couple of years (evidence of a functioning immune system) then had to take a COVID test the see my mother for Christmas and was positive and asymptomatic. You guys with this non existent immune system is just silly. But I guess that, at least, is consistent.

You know you are crazy right? I had long covid, after I recovered from it hte first time, I did not get sick again, not even a cold for a couple of years (evidence of a functioning immune system) then had to take a COVID test the see my mother for Christmas and was positive and asymptomatic. You guys with this non existent immune system is just silly. But I guess that, at least, is consistent.
Let me give you something to think about , albeit a relatively small matter . .

There is no such person as one who is asymptomatic . Never has been . Anywhere and for anything.

So let us know how you became symptomatic in order to label your alleged condition .

And please do not mention one of those tests which are derided by scientists for being ridiculous .
Not for being false . But for being absurd .

Yes, those ones which cannot tell you what virus you might have in your system ,let alone its age or strength .
Yes , those same tests that show positive for fruit, vegetables and pets .
So useful . So accurate. So predictive .
Except , they are not , and are worse than useless . But Gullible people have swallowed unscientific garbage handed to them as the truth .

Let me give you something to think about , albeit a relatively small matter . .

There is no such person as one who is asymptomatic . Never has been . Anywhere and for anything.

So let us know how you became symptomatic in order to label your alleged condition .

And please do not mention one of those tests which are derided by scientists for being ridiculous .
Not for being false . But for being absurd .

Yes, those ones which cannot tell you what virus you might have in your system ,let alone its age or strength .
Yes , those same tests that show positive for fruit, vegetables and pets .
So useful . So accurate. So predictive .
Except , they are not , and are worse than useless . But Gullible people have swallowed unscientific garbage handed to them as the truth .
Of course the tests have to be part of the conspiracy too. I don't know what I was thinking.

Most people have never even heard of "long Covid" - yet the New England Journal of Medicine has called it "the next Pandemic" and it could be worse than Covid 19. The CDC, on their own website, estimates that by the end of 2023 - 1 in 5 adults will have Long Covid.
The Social Security Administration, in November, listed Long Covid as an approved condition where people can get on disability.
The American government is prepared for this coming threat. But the American media, and elected officials are saying nothing.

Long Covid means you will get sick at specific intervals (different for everyone) and it will last for an indefinite amount of time. There are people who have suffered with Long Covid for over a year.
For me, I have had a bad cough, sinus troubles, burning throat and mouth with inflammation burns on my tongue. Energy levels low, brain fog which can get serious. Sometimes I cannot concentrate. Just can't think clearly. Oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s. Basically I get pretty bad sick every 4 weeks, with it taking close to 3 to feel somewhat normal again.

But of course. The American media is nearly silent on this. Why" Because 3 of the 39 studies currently underway on this condition have found that those who had the vaccine are worse than those who have not taken it.

I suggest everyone reading this, to inform yourself by reading about this condition that for some reason your government and the media prefers you stay dumb about.

Every link here is from legitimate sources, indeed, the most legitimate health sources in the world.
People nee dto be informed and aware of what is happening as RIGHT NOW - millions are getting Long Covid and America is months and months behind Europe in diagnosing and treatment.
sjsjmsmsmsmsmmsms.jpg

I used to have a part time job at Rural King. I was at work one day and answered the phone. Someone called and asked if we had Ivermectin, I said of course we do. Another guy working standing by me pointed out we sold it all in about a 2 hour period the day before, weirdest thing he ever seen. Course later we found out it was the new RW fad thingy.

the worst of it is the fatigue.....

nope, like you stated, our own gub'mit acknowledges it

If folks just don't want to accept it, it's on them

~S~

Basically your argument is "I don't want to understand, so fuck you"

nope
i'm responding to the 'conspiracy' being foisted on us by Pfizers trolls here Frigid one

THEY don't want us to understand

Not even our own governments stats, studies, etc

~S~

No, you're not. You've probably put little to no effort into finding out what's what. Someone tells you something that fits with some theory or other you thought of while taking a shit, and you have the need to feel like you're right so you try and make everything fit.

Someone is telling you of an experience they've had. You dismiss this without a thought as to what you're even reading. I got the coronavirus a month ago or so, and it's messing with my right lung. Nothing to do with Pfizer, I haven't had their vaccine.

But I'm sure you've got some bullshit to tell me about my own experience.

No, you're not. You've probably put little to no effort into finding out what's what. Someone tells you something that fits with some theory or other you thought of while taking a shit, and you have the need to feel like you're right so you try and make everything fit.

Someone is telling you of an experience they've had. You dismiss this without a thought as to what you're even reading. I got the coronavirus a month ago or so, and it's messing with my right lung. Nothing to do with Pfizer, I haven't had their vaccine.

But I'm sure you've got some bullshit to tell me about my own experience.
read what i wrote, not what you are taking out of context ,and thinking i wrote

>>>>>>

nope, like you stated, our own gub'mit acknowledges it

If folks just don't want to accept it, it's on them
~S~

read what i wrote, not what you are taking out of context ,and thinking i wrote

~S~

I read what you wrote. I just happen to disagree with what you wrote.
But I guess anyone who disagrees with you must not have read it properly, hey?

Maybe your immune system is weakened.

I used to have a part time job at Rural King. I was at work one day and answered the phone. Someone called and asked if we had Ivermectin, I said of course we do. Another guy working standing by me pointed out we sold it all in about a 2 hour period the day before, weirdest thing he ever seen. Course later we found out it was the new RW fad thingy.
Obviously, you have not read RFK Jr.'s take on ivermectin politics.

No, it is very logical.

No. Angina is a specifically defined term. "Long covid" is not unambiguously defined, and what is being called "long covid" could just as easily be called "covid that won't go away". That's not any different than covid.

... so the protein spikes.

... so the protein spikes.

... or so you've been told.

Sure it can. It is the same protein spikes, but instead of being exposed to them via the "covid virus" you are being exposed to them via the "covid jabs", which instruct your body to manufacture said protein spikes.
The question is: "How long do the instructions to make license plates from the privacy of your cells continue?" The Danish study says its detectable in the blood for up to 28 days.

That is dumb.
It is like saying angina is a meaningless buzzword.
"Long Covid" is only a name that has been coined to label a condition caused by either -
1) Protein spikes caused by the weaponized protein virus alone
2) Protein spikes explained above, but made worse by the proteins in the vaccine shot in correlation with the protein in the weaponized virus

That is it.
So far there is not one single person who has long covid that did not have Covid itself first.
So it cannot be caused by the vaccine alone, the vaccine, early results of 3 of the studies suggest that there is a possibility the vaccine is exacerbating the condition.
Yes, exacerbating even the potentials for overt symptoms of Parkinson's, though even if the patient did not contract the whole virus. Michael J. Fox may now not be able to separate the alcoholism from any SARS2 effects. Did Putin hold onto the discussion table to mask from the camera his hand tremors? Putin never contracted the full virus. If Putin's table-grasping is real, is it to hide one of these?

1. Visual Parkinson's symptoms before taking the vaccine

2. Visual Parkinson's symptoms after taking the vaccine

3. Hand tremors caused by alcoholism, with or without 1. or 2.

Forum List

Back