I have long Covid, and at least 1 in 5 of you will also.

Slightly off topic, but isn't it something that most of the people I know who got the jab also ended up getting Covid. And meanwhile, I'm over here never getting sick at all :dunno: and with untainted blood. ;) I'm glad I followed my gut from the start.

271208530-10224964381709932-7717583218079048125-n.jpg

He's right, Big Pharma's pimp uses theological techniques, though neither of you seem to have the stones to debate the science being posted. This is how we crucify stupidity arrogance with the information anarchy of science.
Science is not a debate. Science is based in facts. This is exactly what makes you people crazy.

In 1961, a strain of lab rat arose in West Brattleboro, Vermont. This rat went on to become a star in mRNA technology. The damning thing is that during the same year that they were reversing diabetes in rats, Ralph Baric was studying myocarditis and heart failure in coronavirus-infected rabbits in North Carolina. The link is vasopressin:

Vasopressin
(Scroll down to Cardiac Arrest)
'Ref #13: Sep 1963, The Role of Epinephrine in Cardiac Resuscitation
Scripps Institute was synchronizing vasopressor studies with coronavirus studies in rabbits @ the Baric lab (UNC) during 1992:

1992 Baric et al / Rabbit Coronavirus Myocarditis / Heart Failure

'Ref. #12
1992 Scripps Institute, La Jolla / Jirikowski et al, Reversal of Diabetes insipidus on Brattleboro Rats: Intrahypothalamic Injection of Vasopressin mRNA
....'

Slightly off topic, but isn't it something that most of the people I know who got the jab also ended up getting Covid. And meanwhile, I'm over here never getting sick at all :dunno: and with untainted blood. ;) I'm glad I followed my gut from the start.

271208530-10224964381709932-7717583218079048125-n.jpg
I got the vaccine. Both shots. No boosters. I believe I got Covid once after vaccinated. It was pretty mild. My brother who is 10 years younger than me was vaccinated soon after I was, and re got Covid a few months ago. It was pretty severe for him and his wife. She was vaccinated also

The mRNA spike of SARS2 "vaccine" includes RGD and a furin cleavage site. We've already linked cardiac arrest to vasopressin and coronavirus-infected rabbits. We next link it to furin, also on the SARS2 spike:

What does Big Pharma and The Elf know about RGD and furin occurring in ticks and phleboviruses on Long Island, 1-2 decades before this SARS2 pandemic?

Vasopressin/RGD

2011 Italy
....in the absence of hormonal stimulation.'

Sep 1996 Italy

Vasopressin/Furin
Just after the first SARS1 era:

2004 Japan
'....In sharp contrast, appropriately processed bioactive vasopressin can be efficiently produced even in non-endocrine cells with a modified vasopressin gene containing a ubiquitous endoprotease furin cleavage site. We also succeeded in maintaining long-term antidiuretic effect on vasopressin-deficient (Brattleboro) rats by direct introduction of the furin-processible gene into skeletal muscle by electroporation.

Skeletal muscle is a useful target tissue for continuous delivery of bioactive neuropeptides.'

Post #206 is the vasopressin mRNA kidney link to Baric's bat-lab rabbits and the Scripps Institute for 1992. Here is a "professional" without a clue:

Here is a link to post #206:

i met someone with long covid...he talks about not having any energy....he has been suffering for about a year now
One would expect an engineered bioweapon to target males, if possible. There is an entry from 3 Jun 2021:
U.S. Ran Gruesome Bioweapons Research in Over 25 Countries. Wuhan, Tip of Iceberg
'....U.S. customers are interested in a completely different nomenclature: cholera, tularemia, plague and hantaviruses....Patients of the Kharkov Regional Clinical Psychiatric Hospital No. 1 (Streleche village, Kharkov region).

The main category of subjects was a group of male patients aged 40-60 years with a high stage of exhaustion....Here is a photograph of Florida native Linda Oporto, who was directly involved in these works.'

If the URL fails, the title may be retrieved from the net. The mention of hantaviruses is real, and would coincide with the current democrat-nazi agenda linked to the White House. On 10 Mar 2022, journalist on weapons smuggling, Dilyana Gaytandzhieva, posted this:
'....Lugar Research Center....Germany is funding project No. 68727EN to study the pathogens of CCHFV (Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever Virus) and hantaviruses....hundreds of samples of blood serum taken from residents of various regions of Ukraine.'

This trajectory links to University of Tennessee and the University of Florida:
Aug 2021 Hantavirus / Western Ukraine
'Conflict of Interest Statement: I.K. and O.N. were employed by Black & Veatch....We show that for people living in Western Ukraine, there is a high potential for HFRS (hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome) caused by PUUV (Puumala hantavirus)....Lviv Oblast....Reservoir of the virus is not known in some cases.'

We have already documented variations in the furin cleavage sites linked to these particular viruses, which will compare to SARS2 furin (FCS) sequence: RRAR.

Forum List

Back