I have long Covid, and at least 1 in 5 of you will also.

COVID is not an ordinary virus. It has long lasting immune system repercussions on many people.

Good grief. Everyone knows about long covid. It's been discussed in the media countless times. You say the vaccine makes long covid worse? Prove it.

I got COVID on Dec of 2019 it was just like when I got SARs in the 1990s, my COVID did not completely clear until I gotz the COVID vaxx from Moderna, after that I cleared up and got better.

That's probably a coincidence. That's not how vaccines work. They're not a therapy.

Update...
Round 3 hit last Thursday at about 2pm. by 7pm I was full on sick. By 7am Friday I am at the hospital.
Friday nite I am horribly sick.
This is worse than Covid. It is not even close.
My fears have come true. Each time it restrikes, it is worse than it was before.
The next time I have no doubt I will be hospitalized.
This time 101.7 fever, sitting HR 91 bpm with Blood Ox at 90. I probably should have been under observation just for that. Keep in mind I take 100mg of Atenolol a day. My normal sitting heart rate is high 50s.
I am better this morning. I got my mind back last night. The fever is gone, vitals have normalized etc.
I am once again now left with a productive cough, weakness, fatigue and fuzzy headiness.
I don't know what I am going to do. There is nothing that can be done. Extremely few resources are available to treat long Covid. To my knowledge only UCLA in CA has set up a facility specifically to treat long Covid. Everywhere else is basically ignoring it.

I'm so sorry to read this. I am praying for your recovery.

I agree with you about the spike proteins. Moderna delivers a healthy dose in addition to what the virus gives you. Both times hubby and I got Covid, we loaded up on all the anti-inflammatory stuff, including Ivermectin the first time and quercetin the 2nd. I think it helps, fwiw.

I'm so sorry to read this. I am praying for your recovery.

I agree with you about the spike proteins. Moderna delivers a healthy dose in addition to what the virus gives you. Both times hubby and I got Covid, we loaded up on all the anti-inflammatory stuff, including Ivermectin the first time and quercetin the 2nd. I think it helps, fwiw.
Meloxicam works better than a horse dewormer.

Good grief. Everyone knows about long covid. It's been discussed in the media countless times. You say the vaccine makes long covid worse? Prove it.
There is no such thing as "long COVID". It's just a meaningless buzzword.

But of course. The American media is nearly silent on this. Why" Because 3 of the 39 studies currently underway on this condition have found that those who had the vaccine are worse than those who have not taken it.
This part says it all, and it seems rather obvious to me that what is being dubbed "long COVID" is really, unfortunately, immune issues relating to the COVID jabs that so many people received.

No
Read the article.
Long Covid is not the virus. I have no virus in me.
Long Covid is caused by protein spikes in your pulmonary system that causes irritation and inflammation throughout your lungs/bronchial tubes and sinuses. As well as, well documented, having effects on patients brains. Causing temporary "brain fog"
It is not the virus.
It is a protein spike caused by the virus, and early studies have shown that the vaccine may be making the protein spikes worse.
....... and many people got injected with the mRNA jabs that literally instruct the body to manufacture these "protein spikes".

The COVID jabs are doing much more harm to people than many people wish to admit. What is being dubbed as "long COVID" (as an attempt to blame the COVID disease for it) is rather actually a result of the COVID jabs.

....... and many people got injected with the mRNA jabs that literally instruct the body to manufacture these "protein spikes".

The COVID jabs are doing much more harm to people than many people wish to admit. What is being dubbed as "long COVID" (as an attempt to blame the COVID disease for it) is rather actually a result of the COVID jabs.
Yes, though for how long? A Danish report says spike mRNA can be detected in the blood for up to 28 days. Obviously, the definition of "long covid" should come under more rigorous scrutiny due to symptoms lasting (or presenting) after that.

There is no such thing as "long COVID". It's just a meaningless buzzword.
That is dumb.
It is like saying angina is a meaningless buzzword.
"Long Covid" is only a name that has been coined to label a condition caused by either -
1) Protein spikes caused by the weaponized protein virus alone
2) Protein spikes explained above, but made worse by the proteins in the vaccine shot in correlation with the protein in the weaponized virus

That is it.
So far there is not one single person who has long covid that did not have Covid itself first.
So it cannot be caused by the vaccine alone, the vaccine, early results of 3 of the studies suggest that there is a possibility the vaccine is exacerbating the condition.

You don't need a virology degree to know that vaccines are not designed to cure your disease AFTER you have contracted it. Do you wait to get the flu and then run out and get your flu vaccine to cure it? Come on Mooner.
Yes, and that's why Fau Chi's and Gates's plans could not risk direct competition via ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, or azithromycin. Two of these physically attach to the virus, the third interferes with its replication in four other ways.

That is dumb.
It is like saying angina is a meaningless buzzword.
"Long Covid" is only a name that has been coined to label a condition caused by either -
1) Protein spikes caused by the weaponized protein virus alone
2) Protein spikes explained above, but made worse by the proteins in the vaccine shot in correlation with the protein in the weaponized virus

That is it.
So far there is not one single person who has long covid that did not have Covid itself first.
So it cannot be caused by the vaccine alone, the vaccine, early results of 3 of the studies suggest that there is a possibility the vaccine is exacerbating the condition.
Yes, but if you had (any neurological [italics]) symptoms, it doesn't matter which one came first. The RGD motif at position 403-5 of the SARS2 spike is part of both the virus and the vaccine.

Matthew J. Fox is now in the news about Parkinson's. The RGD motif links to Parkinson's.

I thought I had long Covid after my DW gave me COVID last summer. We both tested positive. Of course we weren’t foolish enough to ever take the faux vax. We got over most symptoms in about two weeks, but cough and fatigue lingered for several months. Now we’re both fully recovered. We took lots of C and other supplements.

So hang in there OP.

I had Covid in September, 2021. Most of the symptoms were gone after 3-4 days, but the cough lingered for 3-4 weeks. This was very shortly after Joe Biden lied to the world and said vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid.

Forum List

Back