I have long Covid, and at least 1 in 5 of you will also.

Yes. Moderna - the first two.
I had no boosters, and never will.
I got them because my 80 (now 82) year old mother lives in our basement.
Otherwise I probably wouldn't have. Early on I pretty much figured that if my Mom got Covid it would certainly kill her. We did all of her shopping etc. for her for almost a year. She went no where for a long time.
and she didn't get it....but you did. I'm glad you're not taking any more. It's criminal what our own gov't did to us all. They should hang.

I had Covid in September, 2021. Most of the symptoms were gone after 3-4 days, but the cough lingered for 3-4 weeks. This was very shortly after Joe Biden lied to the world and said vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid.
At this time, you have about a 20% chance of getting covid long according to the CDC.

Yes, but if you had (any neurological [italics]) symptoms, it doesn't matter which one came first. The RGD motif at position 403-5 of the SARS2 spike is part of both the virus and the vaccine.

Matthew J. Fox is now in the news about Parkinson's. The RGD motif links to Parkinson's.
The "brain fog" is the worst part. And scariest. No one knows for sure if the fogging is temporary or permanent for sure.

I had Covid in September, 2021. Most of the symptoms were gone after 3-4 days, but the cough lingered for 3-4 weeks. This was very shortly after Joe Biden lied to the world and said vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid.
now it is a pandemic of the vaxxed.

That's the question. How long does the body keep manufacturing these spike proteins for?? Is it the same for everyone?
Not for me and those like me with our superior intellect. We never took the vax.

That's the question. How long does the body keep manufacturing these spike proteins for?? Is it the same for everyone?
They don't know. As of right now, there are people who have long covid for over a year.
All they know is that the proteins are being stored in fat cells.
And since everyone stores/burns fat uniquely, long covid will affect people differently.

....... and many people got injected with the mRNA jabs that literally instruct the body to manufacture these "protein spikes".

The COVID jabs are doing much more harm to people than many people wish to admit. What is being was dubbed as "long COVID" (as an attempt to blame the COVID disease for it) is rather actually a result of the COVID jabs.
So it's not possible the virus itself causes long term effects?

That is dumb.
No, it is very logical.
It is like saying angina is a meaningless buzzword.
No. Angina is a specifically defined term. "Long covid" is not unambiguously defined, and what is being called "long covid" could just as easily be called "covid that won't go away". That's not any different than covid.
"Long Covid" is only a name that has been coined to label a condition caused by either -
1) Protein spikes caused by the weaponized protein virus alone
... so the protein spikes.
2) Protein spikes explained above, but made worse by the proteins in the vaccine shot in correlation with the protein in the weaponized virus
That is it.
So far there is not one single person who has long covid that did not have Covid itself first.
... or so you've been told.
So it cannot be caused by the vaccine alone, the vaccine, early results of 3 of the studies suggest that there is a possibility the vaccine is exacerbating the condition.
Sure it can. It is the same protein spikes, but instead of being exposed to them via the "covid virus" you are being exposed to them via the "covid jabs", which instruct your body to manufacture said protein spikes.

ivermectin was used on african children to kill parasites and malaria and it works damn well. and it's cheap. that is why Big Pharma doesn't want it on the market.
Plus, "Western Governments" (Canada, USA, Australia, Europe, etc) WANT African children to die (depopulation agenda)

Plus, "Western Governments" (Canada, USA, Australia, Europe, etc) WANT African children to die (depopulation agenda)
sure looks like it. Gates is always coming up with some treatment or scheme aimed at african children ...i guess testing to see what gives him the 'best' results. Not the kids, HIM.

No, it is very logical.

No. Angina is a specifically defined term. "Long covid" is not unambiguously defined, and what is being called "long covid" could just as easily be called "covid that won't go away". That's not any different than covid.

... or so you've been told.

Sure it can. It is the same protein spikes, but instead of being exposed to them via the "covid virus" you are being exposed to them via the "covid jabs", which instruct your body to manufacture said protein spikes.
And you may be right. Sadly, at this point, anyone blindly believing what ANY organized health institution worldwide tells us about Covid is a complete fool.
They all lied to us. All of them. All over the world.
At first in trying to hide the fact it was man made.
Secondly - the vaccine. We now know top virologist, INCLUDING FAUCI, knew damn well the vaccine was not going to protect you from getting the virus - but told us it would anyway so we would get the shot.
Even the belief that the vaccine would make symptoms less severe was tepid among those same virologist. Now that they feel safer to talk, some of them believed the vaccine was rushed and needed further testing.
They pushed it anyway.

sure looks like it. Gates is always coming up with some treatment or scheme aimed at african children ...i guess testing to see what gives him the 'best' results. Not the kids, HIM.
Yup... Between that sort of stuff and now the "climate pledge" agenda that is effectively not allowing them to adequately feed themselves.

do you know about the three african nations presidents who were covid skeptics. Every last one died by one means or another and were replaced with Covid go alongs to get alongs.

Forum List

Back