I have long Covid, and at least 1 in 5 of you will also.

Thank you for addressing the amyloid issues. I think for anyone who took the jab that should be a long term goal to try and overcome.

There are a multitude of short term things that may help with low blood oxygen that people are dealing with.

Improving air quality in the home in as much as possible. We have finally been able to order everything to build a large air filter system similar to an oxygen concentrator. I'd do the hyperbaric treatments to help clean out toxins if we could afford them. Can't though so will do what we can on a minimal budget. At some point maybe I can afford one of those bubble tents to try out something similar to the hyperbaric. I think it would be great for us since we have both had carbon monoxide poisoning. Apparently from what I have read the purer oxygen under pressure helps push the toxins out of the cells that can't get out any other way.

Vitamin B-12 and folic acid improve blood oxy too. I read years ago vitamin E helps put more oxygen into tissues so lessens the exercise aches; I tried it and it did work for me. I also use Ginger every day as it helps open Bronchial tubes. Rosemary essential oil helps breathing (a few drops in a nebulizer). Also just using a vaporizer with a little salt in the water helps. NAC and other stuff was already mentioned here in this thread (there is a caution on pubmed for taking too much of NAC because of possible liver issues taking too much of it daily.)

Lots of info out there on improving bad lung situations for those needing to learn what they can do for themselves that doctors won't or can't do.
Interesting about the hyperbaric physics mechanically "pushing" because of the mechano-sensors linked to ACE2 @ the aorta:

18 Oct 2022 Post #62

Interesting about the hyperbaric physics mechanically "pushing" because of the mechano-sensors linked to ACE2 @ the aorta:

18 Oct 2022 Post #62
Just a wild guess but I would think if one could clean up the arteries with something like the Nattokinese that would help.
A friend just came by and had not seen or talked to him for months. Got him dried Natto beans Christmas before last because he hoped to get off of Warfin (his Christmas wish that year). Anyhow, he's lost weight. He said he wasn't trying to do that and had not changed his diet but has just been losing that excess weight. The Natto did work and he got fully off of warfin and heart test good he had reported after dr visits for several months. As arteries cleaned up everything started normalizing for him.

Not sure if Natto will work for vax injured amyloid crap but I'd sure try it if'n needed for that.

Just a wild guess but I would think if one could clean up the arteries with something like the Nattokinese that would help.
A friend just came by and had not seen or talked to him for months. Got him dried Natto beans Christmas before last because he hoped to get off of Warfin (his Christmas wish that year). Anyhow, he's lost weight. He said he wasn't trying to do that and had not changed his diet but has just been losing that excess weight. The Natto did work and he got fully off of warfin and heart test good he had reported after dr visits for several months. As arteries cleaned up everything started normalizing for him.

Not sure if Natto will work for vax injured amyloid crap but I'd sure try it if'n needed for that.
Recalling the RGD motif on the SARS2 spike, natto kinase is not the only distraction on this trajectory, because natto fungal pathogens link to Yong-Zhen Zhang's (original sequencer of SARS2) co-author, Guan Zhu Han for plant signaling during fungal pathogen stress:

14 Dec 2022 Post #1,539 / Guan Zhu Han / RGD Motif / Plant Signaling / Phytophthora

Pardon. Because there are so many of them, we are getting psychopaths confused with one another: that's Worobey's co-author, Guan Zhu Han, not Yong-Zhen Zhang's co-author.

No argument for nattokinase will be won by dismissing the RGD motif of SARS2. Fau Chi's yes-man and flaming zoonoti, Worobey, played a major role for the Huanan Seafood Market Hypothesis for SARS2. Worobey's co-author Han is the plant RGD motif link to the RGD of SARS2 and why nattokinase is used to clean the plumbing:

Nattokinase / RGD / Dissolving Thrombin

Nattokinase / RGD-Modified Dendrimers

USMB search will retrieve the lectin for the Arabidopsis response to the fungal pathogen, Phytophthora.

Guan Zhu Han / Origin and Evolution of Plant Immune System

Nattokinase / Phytophthora Plant Signaling

And the bacterium linked is Bacillus natto, which links to the PI3K/AKT pathway, a cancer pathway:

Bacillus natto / PI3K/AKT Pathway / Rats

Worobey has published on coelacanth foamy virus, a retrovirus. Thus similar to the RGD motif, the retroviral inserts of SARS2 cannot be separated from the evolution of ancient fish viruses. Myllokunmingia (Yunnan) would place the geography precisely in the region whose cave yielded all the genes necessary from bats for SARS1.

How did the RGD motif and the furin cleavage site (RRAR) get on the SARS2 spike?

There is an RGD motif for HIV-1.

Dec 2020 Rome / HIV-1 / RGD

'Question for Worobey: "Michael, how did the bats copy a 19 nt sequence from a Moderna patient and splice it into a furin cleavage site that didn't exist in any previous generation?" '

I never "panic" kid. Just stating the facts of my experience, now you run along and play in your sandbox.
yeah. yeah. it's always the others who panic. until the fucking moron is suddenly personally affected. lol

yeah. yeah. it's always the others who panic. until the fucking moron is suddenly personally affected. lol

No, we were initially duped, too. Variants, if passaged enough times, can revert back to being dangerous. Suggested reading: Nidoviruses, ASM Press, 2008.

Everything in America is about politics.
Most people have never even heard of "long Covid" - yet the New England Journal of Medicine has called it "the next Pandemic" and it could be worse than Covid 19. The CDC, on their own website, estimates that by the end of 2023 - 1 in 5 adults will have Long Covid.
The Social Security Administration, in November, listed Long Covid as an approved condition where people can get on disability.
The American government is prepared for this coming threat. But the American media, and elected officials are saying nothing.
What is long Covid? --- >

Let me tell you how bad it sucks.
I have been sick since Nov. 9th. This weekend will mark 8 weeks.
Long Covid means you will get sick at specific intervals (different for everyone) and it will last for an indefinite amount of time. There are people who have suffered with Long Covid for over a year.
For me, I have had a bad cough, sinus troubles, burning throat and mouth with inflammation burns on my tongue. Energy levels low, brain fog which can get serious. Sometimes I cannot concentrate. Just can't think clearly. Oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s. Basically I get pretty bad sick every 4 weeks, with it taking close to 3 to feel somewhat normal again.

But of course. The American media is nearly silent on this. Why" Because 3 of the 39 studies currently underway on this condition have found that those who had the vaccine are worse than those who have not taken it.

I suggest everyone reading this, to inform yourself by reading about this condition that for some reason your government and the media prefers you stay dumb about.

Note to Mods. Don't move this thread, like that last one to conspiracy.
Every link here is from legitimate sources, indeed, the most legitimate health sources in the world.
This is not a damn conspiracy thread.
People nee dto be informed and aware of what is happening as RIGHT NOW - millions are getting Long Covid and America is months and months behind Europe in diagnosing and treatment.
I have that right now. Except mine is a bad cold.

No
Read the article.
Long Covid is not the virus. I have no virus in me.
Long Covid is caused by protein spikes in your pulmonary system that causes irritation and inflammation throughout your lungs/bronchial tubes and sinuses. As well as, well documented, having effects on patients brains. Causing temporary "brain fog"
It is not the virus.
It is a protein spike caused by the virus, and early studies have shown that the vaccine may be making the protein spikes worse.

I still avoid crowds, do all my shopping very early when the stores first open and never on weekends. I eat in restaurants at off hours and don't go to public events. I did most of that anyway, before COVID, so it didn't take any major changes. Only thing I do different otherwise is take a Super C vitamin supplement and liquid B-12 every day instead of every 3-4 days now. Hope they find a way to alleviate your issues. That would suck to have to suffer through. I don;t get colds or flu, either, never had the flu ever, but I do have lots of allergies.

I'm also thinking a lot of those symptoms could be from air pollution as well.

Last edited:
I dunno, I’ve had COVID twice that I know of. Only knew it cause work makes us do the swab regularly. Never so much as a single symptom, no cough, no fatigue, no runny nose, nothing.

Had all the employer mandated vaccines and boosters no reaction of any kind.

I think we’re the majority, those of us who had it and had the vaccines but had no symptoms or side effects from either. The rest of you are the small minority.

Most people had COVID at some point but didn’t know it because zero symptoms

I dunno, I’ve had COVID twice that I know of. Only knew it cause work makes us do the swab regularly. Never so much as a single symptom, no cough, no fatigue, no runny nose, nothing.

Had all the employer mandated vaccines and boosters no reaction of any kind.

I think we’re the majority, those of us who had it and had the vaccines but had no symptoms or side effects from either. The rest of you are the small minority.

Most people had COVID at some point but didn’t know it because zero symptoms
That's also a reason to question the efficacy of the vaccines. Big Pharma Pimp, like a theologian, wants the prisoners to believe that the "vaccine" is their exclusive Saviour.

Antibodies from "natural" infection provide substantial protection against sever C-19 and death. So, do these "natural-infection" antibodies attach the the circulating mRNA of the "vaccine"?

Of course the tests have to be part of the conspiracy too. I don't know what I was thinking.
If you are not aware of that after three years of being given chapter and verse you have no real right to be offering opinions about anything other

than your name and ID number .
FDYOR

Most people have never even heard of "long Covid" - yet the New England Journal of Medicine has called it "the next Pandemic" and it could be worse than Covid 19. The CDC, on their own website, estimates that by the end of 2023 - 1 in 5 adults will have Long Covid.
The Social Security Administration, in November, listed Long Covid as an approved condition where people can get on disability.
The American government is prepared for this coming threat. But the American media, and elected officials are saying nothing.

Long Covid means you will get sick at specific intervals (different for everyone) and it will last for an indefinite amount of time. There are people who have suffered with Long Covid for over a year.
For me, I have had a bad cough, sinus troubles, burning throat and mouth with inflammation burns on my tongue. Energy levels low, brain fog which can get serious. Sometimes I cannot concentrate. Just can't think clearly. Oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s. Basically I get pretty bad sick every 4 weeks, with it taking close to 3 to feel somewhat normal again.

But of course. The American media is nearly silent on this. Why" Because 3 of the 39 studies currently underway on this condition have found that those who had the vaccine are worse than those who have not taken it.

I suggest everyone reading this, to inform yourself by reading about this condition that for some reason your government and the media prefers you stay dumb about.

Every link here is from legitimate sources, indeed, the most legitimate health sources in the world.
People nee dto be informed and aware of what is happening as RIGHT NOW - millions are getting Long Covid and America is months and months behind Europe in diagnosing and treatment.
January 2022 my home became a covid "hot spot"

My idiot son decided he didn't want the 2nd vaccine because he was afraid of the side effects.

So he bought home the latest covid strain to infect everyone in the house.

He and my youngest got over it quickly, sniffles.
My oldest (28) and I suffered for a month or so and were left with long covid symptoms.
Constant pressure in the head acting like headache but different
Brain fog like trying to think through 3 inches of gauze.

Long covid is real.
I found things got better when I'd drink an energy drink in the morning and 5 aspirin.
Then 1 hour of lying down. Not more.

My theory on covid has been that its primary attack vector is the brain.
Both after the 2nd vax and while sick I re-experienced pain form injuries suffered decades earlier.
Pain as if the injury was fresh.
To me this means the virus is activating neural pathways to memory centers.

Good luck.

I have a friend (yes, I have ONE 😂) who has the symptoms you describe I'm sending her this link. She just can seem to get over these symptoms

No
Read the article.
Long Covid is not the virus. I have no virus in me.
Long Covid is caused by protein spikes in your pulmonary system that causes irritation and inflammation throughout your lungs/bronchial tubes and sinuses. As well as, well documented, having effects on patients brains. Causing temporary "brain fog"
It is not the virus.
It is a protein spike caused by the virus, and early studies have shown that the vaccine may be making the protein spikes worse.
Maybe it's just a long convalescence. I had a four-month convalescence from Covid, but I did get over it completely, and I hope you do, too. Quite a lot of infectious diseases have long convalescences, for the simple reason that they damage your body or brain ---- the 1918 influenza directly caused serious depresson, for instance, and was well known to do so.

Forum List

Back