I have long Covid, and at least 1 in 5 of you will also.

I am very fearful that it will progress,
The 2nd round was worse than the first for sure.
The first round I was damn sick for about 48 hours early November. It took about 3 weeks to get past the bad VERY productive coughing and sleeplessness.
Round two hit December 23rd. Bad sick for again 48 hours, with worsening sore throat, enormous fluid build up and several times of weird dizzying lapse of clear thinking ability. I am just now getting over the 2nd round.
What if the 3rd round is worse again? What is this constant inflammation doing to my lungs?
Is this brain fogging going to go away?
No one has the answers to those questions.
One hopeful study by John Hopkins is that early signs are showing that people who recovered totally from long Covid - the lung tissue is apparently repairing itself similar to how it repairs itself after smoking.
Yeah, four months of coughing ---- but it DID repair.

January 2022 my home became a covid "hot spot"

My idiot son decided he didn't want the 2nd vaccine because he was afraid of the side effects.

So he bought home the latest covid strain to infect everyone in the house.

He and my youngest got over it quickly, sniffles.
My oldest (28) and I suffered for a month or so and were left with long covid symptoms.
Constant pressure in the head acting like headache but different
Brain fog like trying to think through 3 inches of gauze.

Long covid is real.
I found things got better when I'd drink an energy drink in the morning and 5 aspirin.
Then 1 hour of lying down. Not more.

My theory on covid has been that its primary attack vector is the brain.
Both after the 2nd vax and while sick I re-experienced pain form injuries suffered decades earlier.
Pain as if the injury was fresh.
To me this means the virus is activating neural pathways to memory centers.

Good luck.
So did the newly arrived infection from the street confound what the "vaxx" was supposed to protect from? No mutation comparisons were made. It is unknown if there were new mutations in that street strain, even though mRNA is supposed to protect from any that arise. Further, previous infection-produced antibodies would be circulating to attach to both the street strain (and [italics]) the jab's circulating mRNA, that is, circulating before being first "vaccinated." Only a swab record could prove no previous infection, and then maybe not prove it.

We agree to the neurotropism of SARS2. The RGD motif on the spike attests to that.

So did the newly arrived infection from the street confound what the "vaxx" was supposed to protect from? No mutation comparisons were made. It is unknown if there were new mutations in that street strain, even though mRNA is supposed to protect from any that arise. Further, previous infection-produced antibodies would be circulating to attach to both the street strain (and [italics]) the jab's circulating mRNA, that is, circulating before being first "vaccinated." Only a swab record could prove no previous infection, and then maybe not prove it.

We agree to the neurotropism of SARS2. The RGD motif on the spike attests to that.
Idiots.
Idiots who refuse common sense because their religion tells them
Idiots like you
Allowed the virus to mutate
Idiots like you.

Idiots.
Idiots who refuse common sense because their religion tells them
Idiots like you
Allowed the virus to mutate
Idiots like you.
Common sense won't cut it, Einstein. Embarrassingly, you are being duped by professionals.

Contamination

January 2022 my home became a covid "hot spot"

My idiot son decided he didn't want the 2nd vaccine because he was afraid of the side effects.
Seems rather odd to be mad at your "idiot son" for not wanting to risk side effects. Maybe he had side effects from the first jab and decided he didn't want to harm himself any further? Sounds rather smart to me, actually. Smarter yet would be to not even risk it in the first place.
So he bought home the latest covid strain to infect everyone in the house.
So obviously his first covid jab did not work, and neither did any of your and your family members' multiple covid jabs. So why are you mad at your "idiot son"? You should be mad at Pfizer instead... and the CDC... and the Biden Regime... who all lied to you about the safety/efficacy of the jabs. That would make much more sense than blaming your "idiot son" for being less of a jab junkie than the rest of the family.
He and my youngest got over it quickly, sniffles.
Typical case of covid for people in good health.
My oldest (28) and I suffered for a month or so and were left with long covid symptoms.
Constant pressure in the head acting like headache but different
Brain fog like trying to think through 3 inches of gauze.

Long covid is real.
I found things got better when I'd drink an energy drink in the morning and 5 aspirin.
Then 1 hour of lying down. Not more.

My theory on covid has been that its primary attack vector is the brain.
Both after the 2nd vax and while sick I re-experienced pain form injuries suffered decades earlier.
Pain as if the injury was fresh.
To me this means the virus is activating neural pathways to memory centers.

Good luck.
Again, you blame your "idiot son", who was jabbed once, for "bringing covid into the house", yet he barely got sick meanwhile you got sick for over a month even though you've been a jab junkie, jabbed to the hilt. You should instead be mad at Pfizer, the CDC, and the Biden Regime for lying to you about the safety/efficacy of the jabs you took. Maybe the jabs are possibly related to your sickness struggles?

Nope! It's all because your "idiot son" didn't "jab harder" with jabs that obviously didn't work for you or any of your family members no matter how hard any of you jabbed and you all ended up getting sick (some worse than others) anyway... but yup, your "idiot son" should've "jabbed harder".

Last edited:
Seems rather odd to be mad at your "idiot son" for not wanting to risk side effects. Maybe he had side effects from the first jab and decided he didn't want to harm himself any further? Sounds rather smart to me, actually. Smarter yet would be to not even risk it in the first place.

So obviously his first covid jab did not work, and neither did any of your and your family members' multiple covid jabs. So why are you mad at your "idiot son"? You should be mad at Pfizer instead... and the CDC... and the Biden Regime... who all lied to you about the safety/efficacy of the jabs. That would make much more sense than blaming your "idiot son" for being less of a jab junkie than the rest of the family.

Typical case of covid for people in good health.

Again, you blame your "idiot son", who was jabbed once, for "bringing covid into the house", yet he barely got sick meanwhile you got sick for over a month even though you've been a jab junkie, jabbed to the hilt. You should instead be mad at Pfizer, the CDC, and the Biden Regime for lying to you about the safety/efficacy of the jabs you took. Maybe the jabs are possibly related to your sickness struggles? Nope! It's all because your "idiot son" didn't "jab harder".
Protection at any level requires 2 vaccinations.

Too bad you're too stupid to know that.

He lied. He could have killed me, my aunts and uncle...

I don't mind idiots like you dying. Increases the average IQ of the general population.
But, I would never ever let you into my home because you are not vaccinated.
If he had told the truth I would not have let him come.

My youngest vaccinated, barely sniffles
My son's GF vaccinated, not sick at all but did test positive.

So, please.
Don't get the vaccine.
At some point Darwin will have his way with you

And don't forget just plain crazy.
He's right, Big Pharma's pimp uses theological techniques, though neither of you seem to have the stones to debate the science being posted. This is how we crucify stupidity arrogance with the information anarchy of science.

Protection at any level requires 2 vaccinations.
So the first jab is a placebo?
Too bad you're too stupid to know that.
You seem angry.
What do you mean? Did he say he got multiple jabs but only got one? Did he get the J&J one? That one was only a one dose jab.
He could have killed me, my aunts and uncle...
Technically anyone/anything "could kill you" at any time. Sounds like overdramatic fear mongering to me.
I don't mind idiots like you dying.
Yup, you're definitely angry... and you embrace hatred towards others who "aren't like you". There IS a better way... :)
Increases the average IQ of the general population.
Okay.
But, I would never ever let you into my home because you are not vaccinated.
Seems rather dumb even after knowing full well that your jabs don't protect you from covid anyway, and that I cannot transmit diseases that I do not have, but your home your rules.

I could already tell from earlier responses that you are angry and full of hatred towards others who are different than you, so I wouldn't expect you to welcome me into your home anyway, even if I WERE jabbed to the hilt.
If he had told the truth I would not have let him come.
Given what you've said here, and your attitude towards me (and him), I'm surprised that your "idiot son" still has any desire to see/visit you at all. If I were your "idiot son", I would completely cut you out of my life until you apologized for your anger/hatred and made an effort to change your ways. I would not subject myself to your anger/hatred and would instead spend my time with people who actually love me and care about me. Life is short.
My youngest vaccinated, barely sniffles
My son's GF vaccinated, not sick at all but did test positive.
Your oldest vaccinated, "long covid" for over a month.
You vaccinated, "long covid" for over a month.
So, please.
Please.
Don't get the vaccine.
I won't. I see no need for it.
At some point Darwin will have his way with you
Darwin isn't alive anymore.

I have yet to even GET covid... and if I did (I've even purposely exposed myself to it on multiple occasions), then my immune system handled it before I even got symptomatic.

I think I'll be just fine.

Last edited:
I am so sorry

I don't get my information from Twitter
ESPECIALLY
PM
Post Musk
Hahahahahahahaha NOOOOOOOW Twitter sucks because MUSK owns it??? hahahahahahahaha

Twitter is a platform, btw... The source is something else (a video someone took, the person making the post, etc)

Hahahahahahahaha NOOOOOOOW Twitter sucks because MUSK owns it??? hahahahahahahaha

Twitter is a platform, btw... The source is something else (a video someone took, the person making the post, etc)
If it's on Twitter, PM, it is unreliable.

You are talking about a platform where the owner fired an engineer for reporting to Musk he's not popular
and
Had the platform algorithms changed so his posts would flood every user's timeline
and
Returned known propagandists to the platform

PM Twitter is little better than Newsmax.

Most humans we know of that are fighting to stop dependencies and deception by Big Pharma are Twitterists: Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Kelly Victory, Dr. Peter McCullough, RFK Jr., R.H. Ebright, etc.

When we talk Twitter, we must include those sources posted there that are professional, peer-reviewed studies, and listed at National Library of Medicine.

Darwin isn't alive anymore.

I have yet to even GET covid... and if I did (I've even purposely exposed myself to it on multiple occasions), then my immune system handled it before I even got symptomatic.

I think I'll be just fine.
Darwin's dead.
Darwinism is forever.

A person legitimately concerned for safety has my support and respect.

For the rest of you, yes you, you've allowed your political ideology to drive what should be a simple scientific decision.
I recognize you. You refuse to wear a mask when masking is a good idea(large close crowds) and refuse basic protocols.
As a group you are examples of when IDEOLOGY becomes THEOLOGY

But, Darwin will win. He always does.

yeah. yeah. it's always the others who panic. until the fucking moron is suddenly personally affected. lol

I've had it twice twit.

There are no simple decisions when esoterica is on the pharmacist-theologian's side. Complete with impunity from litigation, these psychopaths will continue to keep the secrets of the crypt unless we make cracks form in their dam.

Everything in America is about politics.
Most people have never even heard of "long Covid" - yet the New England Journal of Medicine has called it "the next Pandemic" and it could be worse than Covid 19. The CDC, on their own website, estimates that by the end of 2023 - 1 in 5 adults will have Long Covid.
The Social Security Administration, in November, listed Long Covid as an approved condition where people can get on disability.
The American government is prepared for this coming threat. But the American media, and elected officials are saying nothing.
What is long Covid? --- >

Let me tell you how bad it sucks.
I have been sick since Nov. 9th. This weekend will mark 8 weeks.
Long Covid means you will get sick at specific intervals (different for everyone) and it will last for an indefinite amount of time. There are people who have suffered with Long Covid for over a year.
For me, I have had a bad cough, sinus troubles, burning throat and mouth with inflammation burns on my tongue. Energy levels low, brain fog which can get serious. Sometimes I cannot concentrate. Just can't think clearly. Oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s. Basically I get pretty bad sick every 4 weeks, with it taking close to 3 to feel somewhat normal again.

But of course. The American media is nearly silent on this. Why" Because 3 of the 39 studies currently underway on this condition have found that those who had the vaccine are worse than those who have not taken it.

I suggest everyone reading this, to inform yourself by reading about this condition that for some reason your government and the media prefers you stay dumb about.

Note to Mods. Don't move this thread, like that last one to conspiracy.
Every link here is from legitimate sources, indeed, the most legitimate health sources in the world.
This is not a damn conspiracy thread.
People nee dto be informed and aware of what is happening as RIGHT NOW - millions are getting Long Covid and America is months and months behind Europe in diagnosing and treatment.
Oxygen levels below 90 are a cause for concern. Hope you get better.

Forum List

Back