I have been tested/I have received the Covid 19 Vaccine

The Shots are good for about 90 days where they hope to turn the corner if everyone cooperates.
so we can expect 4 inoculations a year Daryl?

~S~

I expect the 2 shots while we get a handle on things. Employers area already gearing up to requiring their employees to receive the shots or be terminated with prejudice. Meaning, not a single dime of Unemployment Insurance money until the person can prove they have received the shot. A mandantory mask requirement in areas that have the Covid present just like they did with the Spanish Flu, Sars and all the others. The area I am in didn't get affected by any of them so we didn't have to do the PPP for them. But we ARE in the presence of Covid.

We can lick this thing in 3 months time by adhering to the PPP and get the shots. This removes the Hosts and the Virus has no where to spread and just dies out or gets down to the point where it's easily managed using very local isolation and contact tracing. All the other Pandemics were defeated the same way successfully.

We don't have a choice. Otherwise, next October, it's going to be worse than it is right now which was worse than last winter.

We've been doing masks now for 9 months Daryl

in fact, many other countries waaAAAaay ahead of us were doing mandatory masks well before us

all of them had a significant spike , despite this>>>

~S~

edit, per usual social media has eradicated any pertinent statistic that does not fit the pandemic narrative

And we have been doing a very poor job of it. The countries that have made it mandatory for the PPP are doing great. The ones that aren't are doing terrible. Ever wonder why the US in on the No Fly List of many countries throughout the world today? Wow, such a great job. Do you wear a mask in the Public? Do you stay at least 6 feet away? Do you follow PPP Protocols? I can see from your posts the answer to those 3 are "NO" unless you are forced to.

Daryl , i would encourage you to back up a bit here. Masks were what the 'powers that be' decided to foist onto the public , lest they completely loose it.

PPE protocols can be found in OSHA 1910-1030 (google it !)

'mask' alone is about as effective as a mouthful of marbles

because the doctrine encompases far far more.....

so you see, it's not a matter of being 'forced', it's more a matter of being subjugated to a partial doctrine that is essentially ineffective w/o complying to it's entirety

further yet, is do know (despite my bluecollar redneck background) a little about this, and i do like and respect you, yet this issue is not as black / white as you (et all) are led to believe

~S~

The Mask you wear is NOT to protect you from me. It's to protect me from you and vice versa. When you don't wear a mask in my presence, you are telling me,"Fuck You".

Again, the way to defeat it is to remove the qualified Hosts either by vaccines or denial of physical hosts.
And nature.

One fo the things that the Republicans in the Senate are worried about is Employer Liability. Okay, let's work with that. Have OSHA put out a min requirement for work place for covid or any other virus prevention and if they meet that requirement then there is no legal qualification for a suit. That also give the employer the right to terminate employees that refuse to comply with those safety regulations. The employer will have the legal right to terminate with prejudice meaning no unemployment insurance. Both sides needs to get together on this one. Until they do, it's not going to change with or without the vaccine.
Again... That's the only way I'll take the vaccine. If my employer demands it.
sacrificing one's freedoms for a $$ is so last tuesday dude....~S~

Are you saying that it's up to you to place a dollar amount on MY life? Do I get to do that on yours?

Doctor has been bugging me for years to get a flu shot.
I've never had the flu and didn't want to jinx myself by getting the shot.
On my last visit recently, the doctor wanted me to get a pneumonia shot.
Been thinking lately about getting them, but doubt I will. ... :cool:

As you age, you may have to change your tune. I was the same as you are now. But now I get the Flu Shot yearly (early) and haven't had the flu for years. I used to get the flu and just shrug it off. But as I got older, the flu got more serious. The Pneumonia shot is a one time shot. Let's say you DID get covid. One of the symptoms of Covid is often times Pneumonia. Hint, Hint.
Oh no the pneumonia shot is not a one time shot. I had a pneumonia shot. Maybe five years ago. The doc told me it's every year like the flu. I have not had the flu in years. Nothing more than a cold. However the doctor insisted. I had the shots two days ago. I had flu and pneumonia. That pneumonia shot almost crippled my arm. It swelled up, was incredibly painful. I couldn't move it. I am not having another one.

Let's here from the Mayo Clinic

COVID-19 (coronavirus) drugs: Are there any that work?

Here are some excerpts from the cite. You ain't going to like them.

Drugs being studied that have uncertain effectiveness. Researchers study amlodipine and losartan. But it's not yet known how effective these drugs may be in treating or preventing COVID-19. Ivermectin and famotidine aren't likely to be beneficial in treating COVID-19.

It appears that the good Doctor is touting drugs that are NOT approved and never will be approved or aren't effective enough to counterbalance the side effects. And it's never passed the FDA Trials for some reason or other even in an emergency setting. So that leaves us with one drug coming online by the end of the year and another coming online in Jan that are both better than 95% effective for prevention of contacting and curing of Covid 19.

But there are some drugs that do help but they are anti deflamitory drugs and not cures.

Let's here from the Mayo Clinic

COVID-19 (coronavirus) drugs: Are there any that work?

Here are some excerpts from the cite. You ain't going to like them.

I like information that is true. If it's true, I'll like it just fine. Why do you think I wouldn't like them? You seem to be used to dealing with some really stupid people, or you are stupid yourself. I don't know you well enough to know which. There are some really well spoken idiots on this forum.

Drugs being studied that have uncertain effectiveness.
Researchers study amlodipine and losartan. But it's not yet known how effective these drugs may be in treating or preventing COVID-19. Ivermectin and famotidine aren't likely to be beneficial in treating COVID-19.

He says he has evidence that shows otherwise, and if you watched the video... He's just asking that it be looked at. Do you have a problem with that? If you do, why?

It appears that the good Doctor is touting drugs that are NOT approved and never will be approved or aren't effective enough to counterbalance the side effects. And it's never passed the FDA Trials for some reason or other even in an emergency setting. So that leaves us with one drug coming online by the end of the year and another coming online in Jan that are both better than 95% effective for prevention of contacting and curing of Covid 19.
Ok. I have no problems with new drugs coming out.

Are you saying that it's up to you to place a dollar amount on MY life? Do I get to do that on yours?
More subscribing to totalitarianism , which is the crux of the entire pandemic Daryl.

However the doctor insisted.

and we wonder why we're a pill poppin' nation.....

So that leaves us with one drug coming online by the end of the year and another coming online in Jan that are both better than 95% effective for prevention of contacting and curing of Covid 19.

That is what the pharmacabal, and their pet FDA have traditionally led us to believe Daryl. Historically, they've played politics as effectively as the oil / banking industry has.

stop me if you smell a shill rat plz....

1607861054115.png

~S~

I tested positive.

Negative for coronavirus though.
I’m sure you already realize same as me even if you had tested positive,you would be normal again in a couple of days just shelving was the fact as we both know,it’s no more dangerous than the common cold. :up:

It's killed over 250,000 Americans. 90% of whom were over 64 and/or had severe existing diagnoses.
So THOSE are the folks we NEED to protect. And we've done a fucking AWFUL job of that..

Imagine if we DID NOT send Covid positive seniors BACK to their senior living facilities.. 40% of deaths have occurred from spread in those facilities.. Instead dedicated facilities for non-critical covid cases that have "no current home" other than a senior living facility..

It's almost as tho "THEY" needed this carnage to strike up enough fear and a healthy death toll.

Imagine if we JUST INNOCULATED all the folks that DO RISK hospitalization and death... -- IF THAT HAPPENS -- there's no longer persistent panic and crisis and CV-19 DOES become more like the carnage from a yearly flu..

But here YOU ARE -- telling folks NOT to get innoculated. You're definitely on team "Part of the Problem" and NOT even eligible for team "Part of the Solution"...

When the history of this pandemic is written -- we're ALL GONNA cringe because we didn't create the special facilities to isolate the covid positive seniors from their vulnerable neighbors in senior living.. And we had morons like you telling the people most likely to die from CVid -- not to take the vaccine..

Damn, who built that fire under your skirts. I concur 100%. Pardon me if I don't even give you a hard time on this. It's just too damned serious to play games with.

Something's seriously wrong our war plan on Covid.. I can't imagine WHY nearly EVERY state would be ignoring the elephant in the room as to WHO is dying and WHY.. And it's sickened me for 8 months now watching this unconscionable carnage continue..

Folks have brought it up.. Not like I'm the ONLY ONE to notice this.. But it takes CONSCIOUS EFFORT NOT TO SOLVE THIS about 6 or 7 months ago..

I could be real cynical and just say it's "budget reduction" in Soc Sec/Medicare/Medicaid costs by attrition.. Because there's gonna be tremendous outrage eventually when we realized what a poor job was done on minimizing our hospitalization and death rate..

Aint ONE PERSON.. Not Andy Cuomo or Trump.. It's SOMEHOW -- a system-wide failure..
MDs are making a fortune on COVID.
how?

More subscribing to totalitarianism , which is the crux of the entire pandemic Daryl.

However the doctor insisted.

and we wonder why we're a pill poppin' nation.....

So that leaves us with one drug coming online by the end of the year and another coming online in Jan that are both better than 95% effective for prevention of contacting and curing of Covid 19.

That is what the pharmacabal, and their pet FDA have traditionally led us to believe Daryl. Historically, they've played politics as effectively as the oil / banking industry has.

stop me if you smell a shill rat plz....

View attachment 428515
~S~

When facts get in your way, introduce more Bullshit into the ball game is your motto. If some people won't protect others it's up to the government to do it for them. Your rights end at the end of your nose.

Forum List

Back