I Hate To Bring It Up…Black Folks....

Why does this Korean idiot keep posting RW propaganda about democrats and blacks.?

City councils vote on policies in these cities and most of the time these councils are bi partisan.

Let me translate that for normal folks: "Why does my brilliant Korean colleague insist on truth as here mode and method."

Answer.....It's a curse: no matter how I try....I cannot do otherwise.

Thank you for noticing.
Apparently you still need to learn English.

I'm always improving....

I would hope you take the hint.
Looking at the junk you post, you are in mental decline.

One has to ask why the Republicans are so incompetent they can't get elected to run metropolitan areas.
With progs its...'If its free, its for me"!!
I think you need to shut up about free stuff when you are white.

I am never able to understand the mental defect that causes Democrats/Liberals/Progressives to constantly demand silence from opposing voices.

It immediately reveals that you fear the other side defeating you in debate.

1595517609945.png

One has to ask why the Republicans are so incompetent they can't get elected to run metropolitan areas.
You have gotten a lot of mileage on accusations. You better think up new agendas because people are slowly pushing away from you. Maybe you do not see it. But it is there. And it is not them. It is you.

You have gotten a lot of mileage on accusations. You better think up new agendas because people are slowly pushing away from you. Maybe you do not see it. But it is there. And it is not them. It is you.

"...people are slowly pushing away from you."

NOT I....'cause then I'd have to break in a new piñata !

This is a serious topic that has been "debated" for decades.

I do not think that we can put all the blame on the Democrats for the situation that affects many people of the ethnicity under consideration.

Thanks to both Dems and Republicans, life for that ethnicity has improved dramatically since the 1960s with many laws designed to ensure equality and opportunity.

But it is true that many people of that ethnicity still live in poverty, and the crime problem among a large segment of their youth is demoralizing.

IMHO, it is a matter of culture. But I have absolutely no idea of how the situation can be materially improved. Sadly, maybe it can't.

"I do not think that we can put all the blame on the Democrats ..."

I do.

At least the overwhelming preponderance.

This is what I had planned to try to convince you......but, if you can produce a similar table of iniquities by the other side, I'd like to see it.

Item #7. Any reality check would show that Republicans are not ‘racists,’ and that Democrats have not done much for blacks.

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

But, it appears that most black voters don’t wish to take on the burden of arguing against the ‘common knowledge.’

I do not think that we can put all the blame on the Democrats for the situation that affects many people of the ethnicity under consideration.

Thanks to both Dems and Republicans, life for that ethnicity has improved dramatically since the 1960s with many laws designed to ensure equality and opportunity.

But it is true that many people of that ethnicity still live in poverty, and the crime problem among a large segment of their youth is demoralizing.

IMHO, it is a matter of culture. But I have absolutely no idea of how the situation can be materially improved. Sadly, maybe it can't.

"I do not think that we can put all the blame on the Democrats ..."

I do.

At least the overwhelming preponderance.

This is what I had planned to try to convince you......but, if you can produce a similar table of iniquities by the other side, I'd like to see it.

Item #7. Any reality check would show that Republicans are not ‘racists,’ and that Democrats have not done much for blacks.

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

But, it appears that most black voters don’t wish to take on the burden of arguing against the ‘common knowledge.’

Thanks for the information.

I am 83 years old, so I know that this "problem" has been with us for a long time.

I see no solution.

In any case, by the end of the century, most people in this country will be Hispanic people and African American people.

Maybe life will be happier for African American people at that time.

I am, however, not optimistic.

The consequences of slavery is the Achilles' heel of the United States of America.

Have a nice weekend!

8. “This is the dirty secret that Democrat campaigns and slanders are designed to protect. If Democrats were to lose their control of these cities, if they were to lose 20 percent or more of the black vote, they could not win another national election. Securing their one-party control of America’s inner-city populations is not an option for Democrats. It is a necessity. Slandering Republicans as racists is the means by which they defend and are able to maintain the status quo.

As soon as Trump became the Republican nominee, he showed that his candidacy posed an existential threat to the Democrats’ inner-city monopolies. At a campaign stop in Michigan, Trump called on African Americans, suffering under the Democrats’ one-party rule, to liberate themselves by leaving the Democrat Party and voting for him. No Republican presidential candidate before him had ever done that. “No group in America,” Trump told his audience, “has been more harmed by [Democrat] policies than African Americans. No group. No group. If [the Democrats’] goal was to inflict pain on the African American community, [they] could not have done a better job. It’s a disgrace.

“America must reject the bigotry of [the Democrats,] who see communities of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future. . . . [Democrats] would rather provide a job to a refugee from overseas than to give that job to unemployed African American youth in cities like Detroit, who have become refugees in their own country.”⁶ It was a devastating indictment—and irrefutable.”
Horowitz, “Blitz”

Full transcript: Full Transcript: Donald Trump speaks in Michigan

Trump is an existential threat to the racist Democrat Party.

9. Republican voters should not get up hopes of a landslide of black voters, suddenly hit with an epiphany, and voting for Trump.
Even in light of how well black Americans were doing under Trump,…. in its coverage of Trump’s speech, the Detroit News included an interview with a local black pastor, which showed the efficacy of this tactic.

When the News asked, “What do you have to lose?” the pastor said: “We have everything to lose by voting for him. This man is a bigot.”

I'm afraid that many black voters will look no further than the rule that the Democrats have enforce: white/orange is bad!

10. But who can blame the average black voter…..after all look at what happened to a larger-than-live subject when he looked at reality and came out for Trump:

A typical piece in ESPN’s online magazine The Undefeated reported West’s White House visit this way: “Last week, we didn’t get the Kanye West who spoke up for us. We got something unfamiliar, terrifying and ignorant. We got a West with ‘Make America Great Again’ hats. . . . He’s been calling Trump a genius. . . . We got an unending vomit-like array of misinformation. But maybe that’s the Kanye West we should have seen coming for a long time.”

CNN’s Trump-hating black anchor Don Lemon chimed in with this: “What I saw was a minstrel show today. Him in front of all these white people embarrassing himself and embarrassing Americans, but mostly African Americans be- cause every one of them is sitting either at home or with their phones, watching this, cringing. I couldn’t even watch it. I had to turn the television off because it was so hard to watch. Him sitting there, being used by the president of the United States.” Don Lemon Explodes: Kanye West Put On A "Minstrel Show" For Trump, His Mother Is Rolling In Her Grave

Pretty clear warning about what will happen if you step out of line.

Yup…..it’s gonna take a really brave black voter to stand up for Trump.

" Take Care Of Your Own "

* Brood Parasitism *

What do Conservatives call black women who choose to keep their babies?
Welfare Queens
Is breeding into poverty something you espouse ?

Is there something comical about others thrusting their spawn onto society to care for and to manage without any accountability ?

Are you expecting all to believe there is a consensus of belief that all black mothers are on welfare , or that those who would have more children with the purpose of acquiring more social welfare should not be associated in any way with such an epithet ?

Last edited:
….but your ‘friends’ are stabbing you in the back.

1."Virtually every inner city of size in America—New York City, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Newark, Atlanta—is 100 per- cent controlled by the Democrat Party and has been for fifty to a hundred years."
Frontpagemag

"These cities account for the majority of the homicides and robberies in America, for the lion’s share of urban poverty, welfare dependency, and drug addiction, and for a majority of the failed schools where, year in and year out, 40 percent of the students don’t graduate, and 40 percent of those who do are functionally illiterate. No reforms to remedy this unconscionable situation are possible, moreover, thanks to the iron grip of Democrat teacher unions who run the schools to benefit the adults in the system rather than their student charges." Ibid.

2. The basic method the Democrats use to hide this scandal is my Rule #2:
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

They tell you the other side are ”RACISTS!!!”

“Before the election result was even in, Democrats had been attacking Trump as a “racist” and “white nationalist.”
These characterizations were designed not just to defeat him, but to destroy him as a public figure. They were also labels that in thirty years of a successful public life had never been seriously attached to Trump, who remained a popular celebrity.” “Blitz”, David Horowitz

3. The statistics show a pretty dark future of black folks:

Here’s the ‘entitlement’ that comes before that birth certificate.

a. Planned Slaughterhood, the pride and joy of the Democrat Party, places clinics in minority communities. The abortion rate is about 40% for blacks; if black lives mattered, the protests would be in front of those clinics.

b. If a black makes it past the abortion clinic, a 65% likelihood is that you’ll be born to a single mother. The Democrats pushed that likelihood up…1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.
Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.
Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

c. Those born to a single mother have a 70% chance you won’t finish high school, you’ll be involved with the legal system, and probably not be successful.
The two parent household is the key to success….and there are no laws that prevent black Americans from having such.

Those Democrat ‘friends’ of yours?

Julius Caesar had a friend like that…..Brutus.

"Democrat TN State Rep. John DeBerry Delivers Amazing Speech Slamming Antifa/BLM Riots

Posted by Fuzzy Slippers Sunday, August 30, 2020 at 7:30pm
DeBerry calls out Democrat silence on the mob violence: “What kind of people have we become?”
Appalled by the wide-spread violence being carried out in the name of “racial justice,” DeBerry slammed the looting, vandalism, arson, assaults, and rioting that have consumed Democrat-controlled cities across America for the past three months.

DeBerry called out Democrats for trying to “frost over” the violence, to pretend it’s not happening, or to otherwise downplay it as Democrats had been doing prior to Kenosha and their panic over polling (DeBerry’s speech was given earlier this month, before Kenosha).

The Federalist continues with the following from DeBerry’s floor speech:

“If we don’t start standing for something don’t you know that the people that are looking at what’s happening in Washington, in Detroit, in Portland, in Seattle, they’re getting emboldened because we act like a bunch of punks. Too frightened to stand up and protect our own stuff. You tell me that somebody has the right to tear down property that Tennessee taxpayers paid for? That American taxpayers paid for? And somebody has the right to destroy it, deface it, and tear it down? What kind of people have we become?
Peaceful protests ends peacefully, anarchy ends in chaos. What we see happening right now, any of us with any common sense, any common sense whatsoever, know that what we see is not peaceful. So we can continue to fool ourselves and mix with words and use rhetoric and public relations in order to frost this stuff over and put a nice picture on what we see that is frightening.”
Watch the whole thing:

Portland is the whitest city in America. Kenosha is majority white. A white kid killed 2 white protesters in Kenosha. A white member in the bugaloo movement killed police in Vegas. Intelligence has shown that white supremacists were committing violence knowing that BLM would get blamed. Security experts have stated the a sect of white supremacists called accelerationists are doing these things hoping to start a race war. But the asian neo nazi posts a speech from an obscure black state senator.

Portland is the whitest city in America. Kenosha is majority white. A white kid killed 2 white protesters in Kenosha. A white member in the bugaloo movement killed police in Vegas. Intelligence has shown that white supremacists were committing violence knowing that BLM would get blamed. Security experts have stated the a sect of white supremacists called accelerationists are doing these things hoping to start a race war. But the asian neo nazi posts a speech from an obscure black state senator.

'asian' and 'nazi' should be capitalized.

And you just stop picking on my black friends!

Why does this Korean idiot keep posting RW propaganda about democrats and blacks.?

City councils vote on policies in these cities and most of the time these councils are bi partisan.

Then we have this:

Didn't you attend an Ivy League school? Certainly they teach better research skills than you exhibit.

Democrats will always remind you that you are not allowed to think for yourself:

"Chelsea Handler explains shaming of Trump-backer 50 Cent: 'I had to remind him that he was a Black person'"

Step one, better trade and immigration policy to improve the job market for black males (for all of US really, but in context of the thread, black males).

4. One would imagine that recognizing that Trump’s policies have been a treasure to black Americans….

“Historic U.S. Job Market Continues as African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New Low”

….but that has not been the lesson of history. It has been the lucky advantage of the Democrats that they have been able to convince their constituents to see things their way.

Control of the media and pop culture has largely been enough to cloud reality.

5. “In the 2000 presidential campaign, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) smeared George W. Bush as a racist by running ads suggesting that as governor of Texas he had condoned the gruesome dragging death of James Byrd Jr. by a couple of white skinheads. As Mona Charen reported, “though Bush signed the death warrants of the perpetrators, the NAACP, with the active collusion of then-Vice President Al Gore, spread the vile lie that Bush was somehow less than forceful in prosecuting those racist killers.” In 1998, Bush had received 25 percent of the black vote in Texas. In 2000, after the NAACP ad campaign, he received 5 percent of black Texans’ votes.” THE 2000 CAMPAIGN: THE AD CAMPAIGN; Emotional Appeal Urges Blacks to Vote;
https://townhall.com/columnists/monacharen/2005/01/07/dont-let-democrats-get-away-with-race-baiting n1404714
Yet, those jobs are gone that the president didn't create.

The lockdown is to blame and Biden wants to extend it indefinitely.

Forum List

Back