I Hate To Bring It Up…Black Folks....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
….but your ‘friends’ are stabbing you in the back.

1."Virtually every inner city of size in America—New York City, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Newark, Atlanta—is 100 per- cent controlled by the Democrat Party and has been for fifty to a hundred years."
Frontpagemag

"These cities account for the majority of the homicides and robberies in America, for the lion’s share of urban poverty, welfare dependency, and drug addiction, and for a majority of the failed schools where, year in and year out, 40 percent of the students don’t graduate, and 40 percent of those who do are functionally illiterate. No reforms to remedy this unconscionable situation are possible, moreover, thanks to the iron grip of Democrat teacher unions who run the schools to benefit the adults in the system rather than their student charges." Ibid.

2. The basic method the Democrats use to hide this scandal is my Rule #2:
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

They tell you the other side are ”RACISTS!!!”

“Before the election result was even in, Democrats had been attacking Trump as a “racist” and “white nationalist.”
These characterizations were designed not just to defeat him, but to destroy him as a public figure. They were also labels that in thirty years of a successful public life had never been seriously attached to Trump, who remained a popular celebrity.” “Blitz”, David Horowitz

3. The statistics show a pretty dark future of black folks:

Here’s the ‘entitlement’ that comes before that birth certificate.

a. Planned Slaughterhood, the pride and joy of the Democrat Party, places clinics in minority communities. The abortion rate is about 40% for blacks; if black lives mattered, the protests would be in front of those clinics.

b. If a black makes it past the abortion clinic, a 65% likelihood is that you’ll be born to a single mother. The Democrats pushed that likelihood up…1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.
Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.
Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

c. Those born to a single mother have a 70% chance you won’t finish high school, you’ll be involved with the legal system, and probably not be successful.
The two parent household is the key to success….and there are no laws that prevent black Americans from having such.

Those Democrat ‘friends’ of yours?

Julius Caesar had a friend like that…..Brutus.

Last edited:
Come on..., you love it.

Let's check.

Here’s the sort of instruction Democrats/Progressives give to their black constituents in order to keep them on the ‘plantation.’

According to the recent Smithsonian display on whiteness, these are the traits real black persons must avoid in order not to be ridiculed as ‘acting white.’

"The
chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more."
Byron York's Daily Memo: 'Whiteness' and the National Museum of African American History and Culture

Heck, they might be successful…..and we can’t have that.

Last edited:
This is a serious topic that has been "debated" for decades.

I do not think that we can put all the blame on the Democrats for the situation that affects many people of the ethnicity under consideration.

Thanks to both Dems and Republicans, life for that ethnicity has improved dramatically since the 1960s with many laws designed to ensure equality and opportunity.

But it is true that many people of that ethnicity still live in poverty, and the crime problem among a large segment of their youth is demoralizing.

IMHO, it is a matter of culture. But I have absolutely no idea of how the situation can be materially improved. Sadly, maybe it can't.

This is a serious topic that has been "debated" for decades.

I do not think that we can put all the blame on the Democrats for the situation that affects many people of the ethnicity under consideration.

Thanks to both Dems and Republicans, life for that ethnicity has improved dramatically since the 1960s with many laws designed to ensure equality and opportunity.

But it is true that many people of that ethnicity still live in poverty, and the crime problem among a large segment of their youth is demoralizing.

IMHO, it is a matter of culture. But I have absolutely no idea of how the situation can be materially improved. Sadly, maybe it can't.

Stay with this thread.....maybe you'll see the light....er, change your mind.

….but your ‘friends’ are stabbing you in the back.

1."Virtually every inner city of size in America—New York City, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Newark, Atlanta—is 100 per- cent controlled by the Democrat Party and has been for fifty to a hundred years."
Frontpagemag

"These cities account for the majority of the homicides and robberies in America, for the lion’s share of urban poverty, welfare dependency, and drug addiction, and for a majority of the failed schools where, year in and year out, 40 percent of the students don’t graduate, and 40 percent of those who do are functionally illiterate. No reforms to remedy this unconscionable situation are possible, moreover, thanks to the iron grip of Democrat teacher unions who run the schools to benefit the adults in the system rather than their student charges." Ibid.

2. The basic method the Democrats use to hide this scandal is my Rule #2:
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

They tell you the other side are ”RACISTS!!!”

“Before the election result was even in, Democrats had been attacking Trump as a “racist” and “white nationalist.”
These characterizations were designed not just to defeat him, but to destroy him as a public figure. They were also labels that in thirty years of a successful public life had never been seriously attached to Trump, who remained a popular celebrity.” “Blitz”, David Horowitz

3. The statistics show a pretty dark future of black folks:

Here’s the ‘entitlement’ that comes before that birth certificate.

a. Planned Slaughterhood, the pride and joy of the Democrat Party, places clinics in minority communities. The abortion rate is about 40% for blacks; if black lives mattered, the protests would be in front of those clinics.

b. If a black makes it past the abortion clinic, a 65% likelihood is that you’ll be born to a single mother. The Democrats pushed that likelihood up…1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.
Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.
Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

c. Those born to a single mother have a 70% chance you won’t finish high school, you’ll be involved with the legal system, and probably not be successful.
The two parent household is the key to success….and there are no laws that prevent black Americans from having such.

Those Democrat ‘friends’ of yours?

Julius Caesar had a friend like that…..Brutus.
Blacks know they are their own worst enemy.....but many are so blindly racist that they will ignore this....and they'll repeat Anti-white Democrat slogans.

Planned Slaughterhood, the pride and joy of the Democrat Party, places clinics in minority communities. The abortion rate is about 40% for blacks; if black lives mattered, the protests would be in front of those clinics.

What do Conservatives call black women who choose to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens

4. One would imagine that recognizing that Trump’s policies have been a treasure to black Americans….

“Historic U.S. Job Market Continues as African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New Low”

….but that has not been the lesson of history. It has been the lucky advantage of the Democrats that they have been able to convince their constituents to see things their way.

Control of the media and pop culture has largely been enough to cloud reality.

5. “In the 2000 presidential campaign, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) smeared George W. Bush as a racist by running ads suggesting that as governor of Texas he had condoned the gruesome dragging death of James Byrd Jr. by a couple of white skinheads. As Mona Charen reported, “though Bush signed the death warrants of the perpetrators, the NAACP, with the active collusion of then-Vice President Al Gore, spread the vile lie that Bush was somehow less than forceful in prosecuting those racist killers.” In 1998, Bush had received 25 percent of the black vote in Texas. In 2000, after the NAACP ad campaign, he received 5 percent of black Texans’ votes.” THE 2000 CAMPAIGN: THE AD CAMPAIGN; Emotional Appeal Urges Blacks to Vote;
https://townhall.com/columnists/monacharen/2005/01/07/dont-let-democrats-get-away-with-race-baiting n1404714

4. One would imagine that recognizing that Trump’s policies have been a treasure to black Americans….

“Historic U.S. Job Market Continues as African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New Low”

….but that has not been the lesson of history. It has been the lucky advantage of the Democrats that they have been able to convince their constituents to see things their way.

Control of the media and pop culture has largely been enough to cloud reality.

5. “In the 2000 presidential campaign, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) smeared George W. Bush as a racist by running ads suggesting that as governor of Texas he had condoned the gruesome dragging death of James Byrd Jr. by a couple of white skinheads. As Mona Charen reported, “though Bush signed the death warrants of the perpetrators, the NAACP, with the active collusion of then-Vice President Al Gore, spread the vile lie that Bush was somehow less than forceful in prosecuting those racist killers.” In 1998, Bush had received 25 percent of the black vote in Texas. In 2000, after the NAACP ad campaign, he received 5 percent of black Texans’ votes.” THE 2000 CAMPAIGN: THE AD CAMPAIGN; Emotional Appeal Urges Blacks to Vote;
https://townhall.com/columnists/monacharen/2005/01/07/dont-let-democrats-get-away-with-race-baiting n1404714
Yet, those jobs are gone that the president didn't create.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Planned Slaughterhood, the pride and joy of the Democrat Party, places clinics in minority communities. The abortion rate is about 40% for blacks; if black lives mattered, the protests would be in front of those clinics.

Welfare Queens
Wrong.
That term also applies to trailer trash. Has nothing to do with race. Our system seems to reward poor life choices because of the excuse "it's for the children".
Once born into generational poverty, many never escape it. Regardless of color.

Welfare Queens
Wrong.
That term also applies to trailer trash. Has nothing to do with race. Our system seems to reward poor life choices because of the excuse "it's for the children".
Once born into generational poverty, many never escape it. Regardless of color.

Perhaps you've seen this:

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

6. The playbook has remained unchanged, and apparently successful.

“In the 2008 campaign, Democrats smeared Republican candidate John Mc- Cain as a racist because he ran a campaign ad that juxtaposed Obama to two white women—Britney Spears and Paris Hilton—and because he had condemned Obama’s mentor, Jeremiah Wright, for his anti-American rants. https://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/1008/McCain_will_be_accused_of_racism_regardless.html; Media's praise for McCain is warranted — but where was it in '08?.

During the 2012 presidential campaign Obama’s vice presidential running mate, Joe Biden, warned a Virginia audience with hundreds of blacks in attendance not to elect Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan because, “they’re gonna put y’all back in chains.” Biden tells African-American audience GOP ticket would put them "back in chains".

At the same time, the Democratic National Committee regularly ran presidential campaign ads warning that if Republicans were elected “black churches are going to burn.” In Democratic Election Ads in South, a Focus on Racial Scars.

Racial attacks like this have been indispensable features of Democrat politics for the past half century. Democrats have now escalated these attacks and refer regularly to Republicans and conservatives as sexists, homophobes, Islamophobes, xenophobes, and “deplorables.” Horowitz.

Why does this Korean idiot keep posting RW propaganda about democrats and blacks.?

City councils vote on policies in these cities and most of the time these councils are bi partisan.

Then we have this:

Didn't you attend an Ivy League school? Certainly they teach better research skills than you exhibit.

Last edited:
Why does this Korean idiot keep posting RW propaganda about democrats and blacks.?

City councils vote on policies in these cities and most of the time these councils are bi partisan.

Let me translate that for normal folks: "Why does my brilliant Korean colleague insist on truth as here mode and method."

Answer.....It's a curse: no matter how I try....I cannot do otherwise.

Thank you for noticing.

Let me translate that for normal folks: "Why does my brilliant Korean colleague insist on truth as here mode and method."

Thank you for noticing.
Apparently you still need to learn English.

Didn't you attend an Ivy League school? Certainly they teach better research skills than you exhibit.

PC developed her cut and paste skills at Columbia

Doesnt take much to get a bogus degree from there

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Thank you for noticing.
Apparently you still need to learn English.

I'm always improving....

I would hope you take the hint.

Forum List

Back