London Police Threaten to Arrest Man for Looking Jewish

It just took longer than expected for the NAZIS to conquer Great Britain. Europe is such a cesspool of racism.

And yes, the London police later apologized, but only after the shitstorm of being exposed as racists. Were those involved fired or disciplined? Of course not.

This officer did a great kob,Keeping the peace, He offered ro excort the person around the march so he was safe. But this guy just wanted to cause trouble.

He is lucky that he wasnt able to cause trouble..Im sure that there ia a law against that.

The truth is that they want these marches banned. so they jumped in before the full story came up and made themselves look stupid.

These marches are peaceful. The only peopke causing trouble are far tight trash and characters like this Israeli activist.

But he has blown it.Not even the shit sunak isnt pushing this crap.

Last edited:
It just took longer than expected for the NAZIS to conquer Great Britain. Europe is such a cesspool of racism.

And yes, the London police later apologized, but only after the shitstorm of being exposed as racists. Were those involved fired or disciplined? Of course not.

Oh and you are once again a fucking liar.

They didn't threaten to arrest that clown for being jewish he is a well known Zionist trouble maker who went out that day to cause a confrontation for the camera crew he had with him, he is a scumbag.
Never heard of him, before this. I guess this is job done.

Despite our resident illiterate --Tommy and his posts -- number 23 riddled with at least 12 spelling and grammatical errors , his view is decent and accurate .imho .
This is standard misdirection and misinformation by the MSM and presumably under orders .

Those gutless top Police brass .
But , in fairness , being asked to risk their position and doubtless their future career path should they respond as they would privately wish to .

Where do you get this shit from you fucking moron ? My Taid was one of the troops that liberated Belsen. He fought nazis , people like you.
Same here Tommy my Dads unit went into Bergen Belsen, i have some photos he brought back they are horrific, some of the victims in big pits others of the SS guards and Kramer the camp boss, his unit returned about three weeks later and the Lothian Regiment were burning it down with flame throwers, after the War Dad came home but not until 1946, some of his former comraded stayed in the army and were deployed to Palestine where they were shot at some killed by Zionist terrorists.

Same here Tommy my Dads unit went into Bergen Belsen, i have some photos he brought back they are horrific, some of the victims in big pits others of the SS guards and Kramer the camp boss, his unit returned about three weeks later and the Lothian Regiment were burning it down with flame throwers, after the War Dad came home but not until 1946, some of his former comraded stayed in the army and were deployed to Palestine where they were shot at some killed by Zionist terrorists.
My Taid was with the Royal Welch. He wouldnt talk about it ever. My Nana told me the only part I heard. When World at War was aired the Camps episode was the only one we werent allowed to watch. We were sent to bed.

He would eat anything you left on your plate. Hated waste.

But my Nan told me that they could not understand what they were seeing in the camps. It was beyond what they understood of the world.

My Taid used to save his chocolate ration to send home for my Dad.

He gave all of it to the people there still alive. They were basically skeletons covred in skin. Of course they threw it up because their bodies couldnt cope with it.

A few months later he was on a station platform and a young man grabbed him and started crying. My taids generation wasnt given to kissing and cuddling so he pushed him off.

It turned out he was one of the skeletons that he gave chocolate too. He had been restored to physical health. I cried when my Nana told me that story. Hes been gone 25 years but he is still my hero.

Where do you get this shit from you fucking moron ? My Taid was one of the troops that liberated Belsen. He fought nazis , people like you.

You two Hitler-humpers are terrible liars, and you're both Nazi shitstains.

My Taid was with the Royal Welch. He wouldnt talk about it ever. My Nana told me the only part I heard. When World at War was aired the Camps episode was the only one we werent allowed to watch. We were sent to bed.

He would eat anything you left on your plate. Hated waste.

But my Nan told me that they could not understand what they were seeing in the camps. It was beyond what they understood of the world.

My Taid used to save his chocolate ration to send home for my Dad.

He gave all of it to the people there still alive. They were basically skeletons covred in skin. Of course they threw it up because their bodies couldnt cope with it.

A few months later he was on a station platform and a young man grabbed him and started crying. My taids generation wasnt given to kissing and cuddling so he pushed him off.

It turned out he was one of the skeletons that he gave chocolate too. He had been restored to physical health. I cried when my Nana told me that story. Hes been gone 25 years but he is still my hero.
Yes it was a sight my Dad never forgot, when i was a kid those photos were in one of his drawers he wouldn't let me see them, but when i was older he told me all about it, after the war Dad worked for the what was the National coalboard, he told me some mornings he would wake in the night and could smell that horrible place, i don't think he ever got over it, as for the chocolate they had to feed them weak potato soup because solid food could kill them, Dad also told me they made some of the locals walk through the camp to see what terror had gone on, the people in the area must have known because Dad said you could smell the place even before you got there.

Forum List

Back