I Had No Idea All Smokers Were Mega Wealthy

,o1 a1-2-4.jpg

that's true.....but folks will.

All this will do is drive up illegal cigs....much like what NYC has done, which lead to the tragic death Eric Garner.

It's a shame some people lost American values in our country. Taxation was not created so that government can beat you into submission of government demands. The left thinks that's what taxation is to be used for.

so? so is working.

what this is, is clear, and obvious massive tax hike on the poor, working class folks that tend to be the smokers

xiden lied
Why is it that poor people smoke? Or is it they smoke, therefore are poor? Why not save the money for other things like food, entertainment, their kids?

8.50 X 2 X 30 = $510 not $750. Still a good chunk of cash though. But then it's really none of your business in the first place what folks want to spend their money on. Only a dyed in the wool Marxist (like you) would worry about that shit.
Smoking is a choice. Let people smoke if they want to spend the money. It's not my business.

Why is it that poor people smoke? Or is it they smoke, therefore are poor? Why not save the money for other things like food, entertainment, their kids?
those are all choices…and they are all taxed too.

Smoking is a choice.....just like spending money on the best phone or top end anything.
or low end anything…or work…

i agree they are all choices..life is full of them. The more we have, the freer we are

So why do you want to rob people of the freedom to make choices?

If they're poor, 9 times out of 10 it's because they had kids they could never afford in the first place. You know, choice. But when they have kids they should have never had, we don't tax them, we subsidize them by supporting those kids for them.

Forum List

Back