I Had No Idea All Smokers Were Mega Wealthy

Maybe you can help out your buddy there and link there President Biden is forcing everyone to get vaccinated.
xiden lied when he said he was only raising taxes on people making 400k

xiden is attempting to force vaccinations by penalizing businesses that don’t force…as well as ordering all executive branch employees to get it

Most of the smokers I see look just like low and middle income people. But now that I know they’re rich, tax the bastards.

It amazes me how people do the same thing that fails over and over again. It is fund this, and that with the cost of whatever steadily going up. Can you imagine the Unseen Father saying: Jesus, we don't have enough funds to do this earth human project. Humans could not afford earth human project even if we completed it. We will need to abort the idea. Sigh,.. says Jesus. The financial system with the angels is not producing enough revenue. We have had this forever. The inflation rate is terrible. We would not be here had that be the case.

It amazes me how people do the same thing that fail over and over again. It is fund this, and that with the cost of whatever steadily going up. Can you imagine the Unseen Father saying: Jesus, we don't have enough funds to do this earth human project. Humans could not afford earth human project even if we completed it. We will need to abort the idea. Sigh,.. says Jesus. The financial system with the angels is not producing enough revenue. We have had this forever. The inflation rate is terrible. We would not be here had that be the case.
Of course.....Jesus.....in a thread about smoking and a cigarette tax. :heehee:

If it's all over the internet, it will be super easy for you to provide a link..........or you lied. I'm going with the latter based on your posting history.

You aren't even in my league. There have been a few threads on it. You seem to think that only your belief can make a thing true, sorry no. You're less consequential than a pimple on my ass.

You aren't even in my league. There have been a few threads on it. You seem to think that only your belief can make a thing true, sorry no. You're less consequential than a pimple on my ass.
So it would be very very easy for you to link something.....and yet, here we are. Me asking you for evidence and you giving nothing but insults about your ass. Yep, you're lying.

So it would be very very easy for you to link something.....and yet, here we are. Me asking you for evidence and you giving nothing but insults about your ass. Yep, you're lying.

LOL, honey you should be out on the corner making money for IM2, he's gonna be pissed. Let me help you, I truly don't care about what you think. I simply don't. I've revealed your nig*ra friends as cowards and that pisses you off.

LOL, honey you should be out on the corner making money for IM2, he's gonna be pissed. Let me help you, I truly don't care about what you think. I simply don't. I've revealed your nig*ra friends as cowards and that pisses you off.
Your link doesn't work. Oh wait, you still have not provided one. Just more verbal abuse. Just showing how you lied. Carry on.

Your link doesn't work. Oh wait, you still have not provided one. Just more verbal abuse. Just showing how you lied. Carry on.

(smile) You're a black sheep......does your significant other know?

uite a picture being painted here....if poor people make money by having kids and they have so many kids...............why are they still poor?

I don't even understand the question. Just because taxpayers are supporting their kids won't make them independent or wealthy. They make more money by having more kids. I never said they will make great money by having kids. The Communists need poor people. That's one of the reasons they are bringing in more infected poor in by the millions. As far as their concern about you, you can drop dead for all they care.

I don't even understand the question. Just because taxpayers are supporting their kids won't make them independent or wealthy. They make more money by having more kids. I never said they will make great money by having kids. The Communists need poor people. That's one of the reasons they are bringing in more infected poor in by the millions. As far as their concern about you, you can drop dead for all they care.
Uh huh......:heehee:

What is your definition of American values?
What is your definition of Communist values?

Instead of going through a lengthy explanation, I suggest you watch the Mark Levin monologue a few weeks ago. Here he reads from our Declaration of Independence, and compares that with the Communist Manifesto which was written generations ago. In this brilliant broadcast (which should only take you ten minutes or so) he points out where the Democrat party stands on each. These are the values of the Democrat party. Compare them to the Declaration which are American values.

Forum List

Back