I Don't Think That Age Is The Issue

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm saying this because I've seen people saying on here before that Biden is WAY too be old to be president and I disagree. Trump is only a few years younger than him and he was the best president America ever had. The difference is, he still has his mind. So in other words, I believe that a president could be ninety as long as they get the job done.

Fuck yeah he’s too old.

They asked Jimmy Carter about this and he said something like it’s an extremely difficult job, requiring considerable stamina and concentration. Often with little sleep or constantly interrupted sleep. He’s right.

An old man/woman is not cut out for the job.

Fuck yeah he’s too old.

They asked Jimmy Carter about this and he said something like it’s an extremely difficult job, requiring considerable stamina and concentration. Often with little sleep or constantly interrupted sleep. He’s right.

An old man/woman is not cut out for the job.
Look at how he looks this past visit across the pond. He's physically devastated.

I'm saying this because I've seen people saying on here before that Biden is WAY too be old to be president and I disagree. Trump is only a few years younger than him and he was the best president America ever had. The difference is, he still has his mind. So in other words, I believe that a president could be ninety as long as they get the job done.
When it comes down to it, all a president has to do is pick good people for his cabinet and get out of their way. So far Biden is way ahead of Trump in that regard.

Tucker Carlson: “How did he manage to get through the campaign? Well, it turned out, we learned later his staff, supervised by Dr. Jill, his wife, was giving him pills before every public appearance–checking the time and at a certain hour giving him a dose of something.

Now it’s not a guess, we’re not making that up. We’ve spoken directly to someone who was there and saw it happen multiple times. Now, before taking the medications this person said, Biden was quote ‘Like a small child. You could not communicate with him, he changed completely because he was on drugs and he clearly still is on drugs.’ Someone’s pushing, we don’t know what those drugs are. We should know.”

When it comes down to it, all a president has to do is pick good people for his cabinet and get out of their way. So far Biden is way ahead of Trump in that regard.
So your saying Trump was sabotaged from the start for not being a swamp creature?

You do know many of his people were card carrying members of the DC establishment.

As a 72-year-old I have personally seen FOR GENERATIONS that age hits different people in different ways and at different rates. In my HS class there are people have already died of age-related problems, and others who are extremely vigorous. I am physically quite healthy but my mind has slowed down quite a bit. There is no way I could do the same amount or quality of work that I did when I was even 60.

Biden is aging rapidly, and the truth is that he was never very intelligent or insightful, even when he was in his prime. Looking at videos of him in the Senate Judiciary Committee, he was nothing more than a political hack like Terrible Ted, just reading stuff that his staff had written for him.

It is obvious to anyone who is paying close attention that he is nothing but a figurehead at this point, and the WH staff is calling all the shots. He fucked us all when he named KH as his running mate - possibly the worst imaginable person to step in if Biden should be incapacitated or expire.

Trump was effective policy wise, but he was not the best president we ever had. In my lifetime Ronald Reagan was the best president since Lincoln.

Had Trump learned how to control his mouth, he could have been a great president.

You are right. After all Biden has The Easter Bunny on his team.

So your saying Trump was sabotaged from the start for not being a swamp creature?

You do know many of his people were card carrying members of the DC establishment.
As I recall, one of his campaign promises was to pick the best people to work in his administration. If he didn't it is on him alone. If he picked people for loyalty and not competence, that's on him alone.

His family's Influence Pedfling, criminal self-enrichment, Biden's sefitious part in Hillary's and Obama's failed Russian Collusion scandal, Biden's continuous extortion of leaders, etc... is far more of a dangerous set of issues gor a President.

Age? No - its his mental incompetence, dementia-ravaged brain, having to drug him up so he can bately function with the help of cue cards telling him when to walk, talk, sit, etc....

Trump was at the very least the second worst president ever, if not the worst.

And his mental abilities were severely diminished.

Your senility is almost as bad as Trump's!

It's time to kick both septuagenarians to the retirement home curb and bring in some fresh blood that can do more than recognize a camel on a cognitive test and knows how to pronounces "origins", "Nepal", and "Thailand" and who knows that Colorado is not on the Mexican border.

Good point, and I appreciate your saying it.

My father was only 63 when he died, but he declined a LOT in the years just before his death. So senility can certainly happen early. Or at any age, or not at all, hopefully, and commonly. I was thinking about this because I was reading about the Hundred Years War and later on King Edward III was said to have a mind like a child of eight and being cheated at everything by his "mistress," Alice Perrers. And he was only 63! He didn't die for several years more, but as with Biden, the politics deteriorated.

There is stuff on "fact check" sites claiming that rightists hack and fudge videos of Biden to make him look worse off than he is. I wish I knew if that were true; it's hard to know what evidence to trust.

Trump, best president ever, highest post war unemployment rate, only served one term..... yeah, "best evvvahhh"

You're right, age has nothing to do with it, it's all about ability. Trump spent most of his time playing games, Biden is probably too senile to be President.

I'd say, if you've become president, it's because you're not the best person for the job. The best person would always lose the election, because they're better at running a country than winning an election.

Trump, best president ever, highest post war unemployment rate, only served one term..... yeah, "best evvvahhh"
$8 trillion of debt in half the time it took Obama.

Called Covid a hoax and said it would magically disappear by Easter. Largest stock market crash since the Great Depression. Massive unemployment.

Suggested injecting ourselves with bleach to cure Covid.

Not only the worst president, not only the most senile, but the DUMBEST president ever.

Lowest unemployment rate ever for Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Women, and young adults, 1.9% Inflation, gas prices almost 1/2 of what it is now, no supply chain crisis, no food shortages, no begging our enemies for oil, no kissing ass and fist-bumping murderers...

...but at least we don't have sny more MEAN TWEETS...

Forum List

Back