Over 50 Attacks On Pro-Life Groups Since May, Not 1 Single Arrest Made Yet

Hmmm but some attacks are not crimes... and some attacks ARE crimes... and even some words that you say are attacks!!!

Biden, Garland prove they are pro-liberal crime, pro-liberal domestic terrorism.
Sounds like Biden and Garland are working on the case:
NIFLA’s vice president of legal affairs, Anne O’Connor, did, however, offer one hopeful bit of information: “While we are unaware of any arrests related to these incidents, we know that in some cases, the FBI is investigating potential hate crimes and violations of the FACE Act [Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act]. In others, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has been brought in to help.”​

bbbb.png

If they are attacks by the Left, they are immediately deemed "mostly peaceful". I guess we'll need to see a Conservative Supreme Court judge assassinated before we stop playing this dangerous game of selective outrage.
Democrats would love to see a Conservative Justice assassinated (which is why Democrats attempted to incite an assassination and refused to enforce the law to protect them) - Biden would get a *free pick.

It looks like these attacks have slowed down somewhat. There were stories right after SCOTUS showed how the constitution works...and threats of more to come. I think some on the left got them to cool their crap as it creates a bad optic.

Sounds like Biden and Garland are working on the case:
NIFLA’s vice president of legal affairs, Anne O’Connor, did, however, offer one hopeful bit of information: “While we are unaware of any arrests related to these incidents, we know that in some cases, the FBI is investigating potential hate crimes and violations of the FACE Act [Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act]. In others, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has been brought in to help.”​
I'm sure they have a crack team of agents working on this.
They'll be bringing charges against Russia & white privilege any day now

It looks like these attacks have slowed down somewhat. There were stories right after SCOTUS showed how the constitution works...and threats of more to come. I think some on the left got them to cool their crap as it creates a bad optic.
'Bad Optics'?

Liberal extremists / death cultists wanting to kill babies so badly they attempt to kill a USSC Justice, & perpetrating domestic terrorist bombings against churches, family planning centers, and pro-life centers, threatening their lives?

I guess'bad optics' is one way to dedcribe what they are doing...

...along with criminal, seditious, and terrorism.

'Bad Optics'?

Liberal extremists / death cultists wanting to kill babies so badly they attempt to kill a USSC Justice, & perpetrating domestic terrorist bombings against churches, family planning centers, and pro-life centers, threatening their lives?

I guess'bad optics' is one way to dedcribe what they are doing...

...along with criminal, seditious, and terrorism.

What happened to the Summer of Rage?
Kinda pissed themselves out if you ask me.
So bad, the dem MSM propaganda arm has to remind us daily about RvW.
Must be afraid if they don't, they'll end up in one of Watter's street interviews 'what's R v W'?

Conservatives do so love using their false flags to justify their own violence. They took a lesson from the Reichstag Fire.

In your mind, are attacks on right leaning people, ever real?

Conservatives do so love using their false flags to justify their own violence. They took a lesson from the Reichstag Fire.

And you remind us all how Democrats and snowflakes so often accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done and still do.

Some of them are real, sure.

But boy howdy, does the right love to fake it.
Like Jesse Smollett...

Like Hillary / Obama's treasonous 'Russian Collusion'

Like Obama's FBI defrauding the FISA Court...

Like 50+ US Intel experts under Obama signing a sworn document (perjury) claiming the now verified criminal info on Hunter's laptop was Russian Disinformation...

Again, Democrats and snowflakes love falsely accusing others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done and continue to do.

Over 50 Attacks On Pro-Life Groups Since May, Not 1 Single Arrest Made Yet​

Why would there be? The attackers are probably working for Biddum and Garland!

Remember, the democrat party is the party FOR shooting Supreme Court justices, SUPPORTS terrorizing the court at their home and out eating if they decide a ruling they are not in favor of and called for the overthrow of and dissolution of the third branch of government!

Lessee, all democrats need to do now is import a few more million illegals, lock Trump away for life, fill the GOP with RINOS and do away with the Supreme Court and they've completed their effort to "save democracy." :smoke:

Forum List

Back