I do not reject the Trump extremism, so called

I honestly don't think it helps the situation any, to ascribe each side, with nefarious motives.

Most folks on both side, genuinely believe what they say with their rhetoric I would imagine.

I have yet, to see, read, or view any proof, that Trump actually KNOWS that he lost the election.

I think the closest I have heard come, was that call he made to the Sec. of State of Georgia;

But? I honestly do believe, that was the act of a desperate president, who believed/or knew, there was an evil nefarious plot a foot.

Whether he was, or is correct or not? I cannot say. It is almost statistically impossible to prove corrupt voter harvesting, and, it is definately impossible to prove corrupted machine code, without the source code. The PBS coverage on those machines, weeks before the election, stated only eight percent of people actually looked at their voter receipt after the machines printed them. . . so? Who really knows?

And, given what had occurred with that Brenda Snipes debacle? I can't say I blame Trump, that happened during his term, and it was his DoJ that refused to prosecute that. This particular piece confirms to me, that he indeed was not trying to, "steal," an election, but was making every attempt to root out what he genuinely saw as corruption. That the establishment is offended by a leader seeing corruption in voting system, honestly baffles me. . . unless folks see him as hopelessly evil and corrupt.

Which, of course, depending on your POV, folks do.

. . and the other side, at this point, see the other side, the same way.
I lost faith completely during the recount process and court process in Nov and Dec, that there was any genuine belief in the veracity of the trumper republicans assertions and then Jan 6 sealed it. Since then we have become aware that many insiders, even on his inner team had told him he lost, and attempted to get him to call off the mob, and we are all aware of the fake submissions of alternate elector without governor's signatures. The rest is just misplaced faith and hoopla.

No it didn't.
Yeah, I don't remember anyone in those agencies going to prison or getting sanctioned.

Instead, if I remember right, they all went to work at the major media outlets.

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats tried that in 2016 with a corrupt DOJ, FBI and CIA.
They overthrew the Constitution in 2020 also when they went against it to steal the election. State legislatures are the ones who set rules, times, etc for elections, NOT governors and others who took over that job in 2020... We had drop boxes, which have now been declared unConstitutional by the scotus... and I could go and on...

And Trump is 76...and FAT
he isn't fat and at least he can form a coherent sentence

doesn't sniff women's hair
would never pull out of a country leaving Americans and allies behind and billions in equipment for jihadists to use for their own creepy purposes..

but I guess all liberals care about is

words... (and dumb ones at that)

I lost faith completely during the recount process and court process in Nov and Dec, that there was any genuine belief in the veracity of the trumper republicans assertions and then Jan 6 sealed it. Since then we have become aware that many insiders, even on his inner team had told him he lost, and attempted to get him to call off the mob, and we are all aware of the fake submissions of alternate elector without governor's signatures. The rest is just misplaced faith and hoopla.

Stop watching TEE VEE then, that is all I can advise. It messes with your perception of reality.

Most folks are good people, they really are.

I honestly don't think it helps the situation any, to ascribe each side, with nefarious motives.

Most folks on both side, genuinely believe what they say with their rhetoric I would imagine.

I have yet, to see, read, or view any proof, that Trump actually KNOWS that he lost the election.

I think the closest I have heard come, was that call he made to the Sec. of State of Georgia;

But? I honestly do believe, that was the act of a desperate president, who believed/or knew, there was an evil nefarious plot a foot.

Whether he was, or is correct or not? I cannot say. It is almost statistically impossible to prove corrupt voter harvesting, and, it is definately impossible to prove corrupted machine code, without the source code. The PBS coverage on those machines, weeks before the election, stated only eight percent of people actually looked at their voter receipt after the machines printed them. . . so? Who really knows?

And, given what had occurred with that Brenda Snipes debacle? I can't say I blame Trump, that happened during his term, and it was his DoJ that refused to prosecute that. This particular piece confirms to me, that he indeed was not trying to, "steal," an election, but was making every attempt to root out what he genuinely saw as corruption. That the establishment is offended by a leader seeing corruption in voting system, honestly baffles me. . . unless folks see him as hopelessly evil and corrupt.

Which, of course, depending on your POV, folks do.

. . and the other side, at this point, see the other side, the same way.
Mostly agree, except I KNOW certain things were done to, at a bare minimum, give Biden an edge, but I do believe Trump enemies brought in illegal ballots by thr bucket loads

He's fucking obese you retard...and his sentences are anything BUT coherent.
Michael Moore is obese

Trump is slightly overweight

and can form coherent sentences... would never leave our people and equipment in another country for jihadists to use against us.. Retard

Michael Moore is obese

Trump is slightly overweight

and can form coherent sentences... would never leave our people and equipment in another country for jihadists to use against us.. Retard
He’s a lot more than slightly overweight but I get that you have to have an unrealistic image of your cult leader.

As far as sentences. They have lots of words in them but they are anything BUT coherent

He’s a lot more than slightly overweight but I get that you have to have an unrealistic image of your cult leader.

As far as sentences. They have lots of words in them but they are anything BUT coherent
TDS strikes again!

Kool-aid must taste mighty good!

:stir:
:blowpop::cheers2:

Keep telling us how coherent the Orange fraud is
He’s a “fraud” because TDS’ing loons whom believe a man can look down at a penis yet become a woman by proclamation say he‘s a fraud…..hmmmm….speaking of fraud…hahahaha

you wouldn't listen

you know it all already. Sad thing is, you don't but... we'll humor u and let you play pretend...
Newsflash… outside the cult… no one believes that shit.

So how many other cults have you been involved in?

FamTjPIWQAAssIF

Forum List

Back