I do not reject the Trump extremism, so called

Even if all you say is true, Trump is at least the lesser of 2 evils.

But i don't think you are correct on anything.

i don't think dimrats of any stripe are correct on anything. So for the 10th time today, I will say

I'll wait for more trustworthy news folks to inform me

I posted the receipts.

I am not a Democrat, nor a Republican.

I can't be there, I have no idea what is said or communicated behind the scenes. I don't let my emotions get involved. I am only interested in the facts.

There are the photos for you, and the facts, behind them.

If you are emotionally invested in Trump, that is on you.

Are you in denial that he actually went to Davos, or that he continually took meetings with the head of Facebook? Who the hell knows what he said or did with them.

It isn't up for contest about Wilbur Ross. It has nothing to do with, "trustworthiness," on simple facts dude.

6qsgmm.jpg

THAT? What you are doing now? Are classic reductionist strategies in denial of cognitive dissonance. Better deal with it.

1661201965671.png

I.E. The information HAS to have come from a "dimrat," therefor, it can't be true. You put yourself in a class where you are, "better, kinder, smarter, more moral and nicer than average," Your general confirmation bias.

If you can't handle being on a political forum, where you might run into non-partisan experts on the subject? Get the hell off of it.

I posted the receipts.

I am not a Democrat, nor a Republican.

I can't be there, I have no idea what is said or communicated behind the scenes. I don't let my emotions get involved. I am only interested in the facts.

There are the photos for you, and the facts, behind them.

I
Trump did great things for the USA. Did I ever claim he was a canonizable saint?

Bidum is absolutely. . totally DESTROYING this country. Everything he does is WRONG and wrong in a HUGE way. Probably the worst thing he's done, after the Afghanistan debacle is sic 87,000 more IRS on America.

And you have the unmitigated gall to sit there and tell me how bad Trump is?

You are either an extremely dishonest person lacking in integrity or truly brainwashed..

I'd say a little of both

Trump did great things for the USA. Did I ever claim he was a canonizable saint?

Bidum is absolutely. . totally DESTROYING this country. Everything he does is WRONG and wrong in a HUGE way. Probably the worst thing he's done, after the Afghanistan debacle is sic 87,000 more IRS on America.

And you have the unmitigated gall to sit there and tell me how bad Trump is?

You are either an extremely dishonest person lacking in integrity or truly brainwashed..

I'd say a little of both
It isn't about the folks they put on the throne pal. The news media, the radio and the papers have you focused on them.

I could give you articles, charts and graphs, facts, but you don't want them. Things were tanking, whether Biden won or lost. Trump was already on the sidelines in 2019 as Larry Fink was in negotiations with the FED.

The controlled demolition of the entire thing, was already in the cards. Pompeo had already stabbed Trump in the back, and there wasn't shit he could do about it.

BlackRock Authored the Bailout Plan Before There Was a Crisis – Now It’s Been Hired by three Central Banks to Implement the Plan

"It’s called “Going Direct.” That’s the financial bailout plan designed and authored by former central bankers now on the payroll at BlackRock, an investment manager of $7 trillion in stock and bond funds. The plan was rolled out in August 2019 at the G7 summit of central bankers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming – months before the public was aware of any financial crisis. One month later, on September 17, 2019, the U.S. Federal Reserve would begin an emergency repo loan bailout program, making hundreds of billions of dollars a week in loans by “going direct” to the trading houses on Wall Street.

The BlackRock plan calls for blurring the lines between government fiscal policy and central bank monetary policy – exactly what the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve are doing today in the United States. BlackRock has now been hired by the Federal Reserve, the Bank of Canada, and Sweden’s central bank, Riksbank, to implement key features of the plan. Three of the authors of the BlackRock plan previously worked as central bankers in the U.S., Canada and Switzerland, respectively.

The authors wrote in the white paper that “in a downturn the only solution is for a more formal – and historically unusual – coordination of monetary and fiscal policy to provide effective stimulus.”

We now understand why, for the first time in history, the U.S. Congress handed over $454 billion of taxpayers’ money to the Fed, without any meaningful debate, to eat losses on toxic assets produced by the Wall Street banks it supervises. The Fed plans to leverage the $454 billion into a $4.54 trillion bailout plan, “going direct” with bailouts to the commercial paper market, money market funds, and a host of other markets.. . . "

The COVID Coup: The BlackRock Takeover Of American Interests​

Mike Pompeo said "We're in a live exercise here" at (01:08) while responding to a question from a journalist. (If you listen close, you can hear Trump whisper to him, "you should let us know. . . "

Mike Pompeo "We're in a live exercise here" Coronavirus task force hold news conference 03 20 2020​

Mar 29, 2020

Seven months away from the election? And Trump neither shit-cans Pompeo nor Fauci? Hmmmmm. . . . . :eusa_think:

So? Who is brainwashed, and who is lacking integrity now?

Equivocate for me more, come on dance fool, DANCE I SAY! :113:

Last edited:
It isn't about the folks they put on the throne pal. The news media, the radio and the papers have you focused on them.

I could give you articles, charts and graphs, facts, but you don't want them. Things were tanking, whether Biden won or lost. Trump was already on the sidelines in 2019 as Larry Fink was in negotiations with the FED.

The controlled demolition of the entire thing, was already in the cards. Pompeo had already stabbed Trump in the back, and there wasn't shit he could do about it.

:113:
u expect me to listen to you after those first few sentences?

If I detect bs in the first sentences, I never read on... I don't waste my time on BS... sorry about that

I will look at "charts, etc" from someone I trust. I do NOT trust Demonrats... Gee, who would trust anyone with that label on them?

but of course anyone can slap a label on someone. But I have watched not what dimrats say but what they DO for years now and there is just nothing credible there. They are all out of their flippin minds.. have sold t heir souls to the devil IMO... I pray for them but I do not want them anywhere near the helm of this country..

u expect me to listen to you after those first few sentences?

If I detect bs in the first sentences, I never read on... I don't waste my time on BS... sorry about that

I will look at "charts, etc" from someone I trust. I do NOT trust Demonrats... Gee, who would trust anyone with that label on them?

but of course anyone can slap a label on someone. But I have watched not what dimrats say but what they DO for years now and there is just nothing credible there. They are all out of their flippin minds.. have sold t heir souls to the devil IMO... I pray for them but I do not want them anywhere near the helm of this country..
You are a lost cause.

Yes, you have slapped a label on me, so you don't have to listen to me. I already told you, I don't take sides.

You are a lost cause.

Yes, you have slapped a label on me, so you don't have to listen to me. I already told you, I don't take sides.

right, you don't take sides... just like NOT voting is not taking a side.. except that it is because your zero vote could have been a 1 vote instead for a better candidate.

or as that rock group once put

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

right, you don't take sides... just like NOT voting is not taking a side.. except that it is because your zero vote could have been a 1 vote instead for a better candidate.

or as that rock group once put

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
Rush is a music group, they are not political scientists. They know nothing about political legitimacy.

Thus, their cracker jack philosophy, is not correct, in the layman's sense.

You do know, there is a reason some national jurisdictions, fine people for NOT voting, and thus, strip folks natural right to protest injustice?

Rush is a music group, they are not political scientists. They know nothing about political legitimacy.

Thus, their cracker jack philosophy, is not correct, in the layman's sense.

You do know, there is a reason some national jurisdictions, fine people for NOT voting, and thus, strip folks natural right to protest injustice?

you are loony

Who said Rush are political scientists?

just who said that?

oh, they know nothing about political "legitimacy"

who says they don't? Have you interviewed all that group lately? Did they talk about what went on in AFG and the withdrawal and maybe then talk about the M a L raid ...etc... and what they said made you realize they don't know anything?

please tell us more

But no, I know you didn't interview anyone... liberals dont need cold, hard facts or reality... Why let such tedious stuff interfere w/ one's subjective perceptions or emotings?

:dunno:

you are loony

Who said Rush are political scientists?

just who said that?

oh, they know nothing about political "legitimacy"

who says they don't? Have you interviewed all that group lately? Did they talk about what went on in AFG and the withdrawal and maybe then talk about the M a L raid ...etc... and what they said made you realize they don't know anything?

please tell us more

But no, I know you didn't interview anyone... liberals dont need cold, hard facts or reality... Why let such tedious stuff interfere w/ one's subjective perceptions or emotings?

:dunno:
Why are you labeling me? Why do you need to make me into something, which I already told you I am not?

I find that. . . very telling. :eusa_think:

47854801.jpg

BlackRock Authored the Bailout Plan Before There Was a Crisis – Now It’s Been Hired by three Central Banks to Implement the Plan

"It’s called “Going Direct.” That’s the financial bailout plan designed and authored by former central bankers now on the payroll at BlackRock, an investment manager of $7 trillion in stock and bond funds. The plan was rolled out in August 2019 at the G7 summit of central bankers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming – months before the public was aware of any financial crisis. One month later, on September 17, 2019, the U.S. Federal Reserve would begin an emergency repo loan bailout program, making hundreds of billions of dollars a week in loans by “going direct” to the trading houses on Wall Street.

The BlackRock plan calls for blurring the lines between government fiscal policy and central bank monetary policy – exactly what the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve are doing today in the United States. BlackRock has now been hired by the Federal Reserve, the Bank of Canada, and Sweden’s central bank, Riksbank, to implement key features of the plan. Three of the authors of the BlackRock plan previously worked as central bankers in the U.S., Canada and Switzerland, respectively.

The authors wrote in the white paper that “in a downturn the only solution is for a more formal – and historically unusual – coordination of monetary and fiscal policy to provide effective stimulus.”

We now understand why, for the first time in history, the U.S. Congress handed over $454 billion of taxpayers’ money to the Fed, without any meaningful debate, to eat losses on toxic assets produced by the Wall Street banks it supervises. The Fed plans to leverage the $454 billion into a $4.54 trillion bailout plan, “going direct” with bailouts to the commercial paper market, money market funds, and a host of other markets.. . . "

:113:

I WOULD ask for a Cliff's Notes version of this but

I don't trust the sources so it wouldn't do any good..

In any case, financial stuff is not my forte'

and so we are back to this: Trump is at best the lesser of 2 evils

and so many Republicans think he is FAR beyond merely that

Some say he is best president ever. At this point, I concur

i find it telling you don't address a damn thing I say in my post

outa here
I found nothing WORTH addressing.

You are communicating with someone who is interested in actually addressing policy, theory, and implications, those things with I can prove with empirical facts, not ego shitting, and strutting about on emotional clinging to one partisan POV.

You are creating strawmen, nothing ground in reality, just to support your bias. It doesn't matter how many times I tell you, I don't have any interest in supporting the DNC or the GOP, the left or the right. If we have a disagreement? You are bound and determine to ball me a "liberal," and all of the false talking points you hear on your preferred media that go along with that.

Everything you wrote, was nonsense. You wrote a diatribe of fallacies, and specious juvenile accusations. None of it needed addressing. An army of straw-men.

I know you won't read this, but here it is, if you care;

Actors, directors, and mainstream musicians? They really have no idea about political philosophy, nor do most of the folks on this little forum.

You actually write this;

To an actual video of a press conference, of Trump himself? You are beyond help, or beyond having a discussion with, if you don't even believe your own eyes & ears.

You actually write this;

To an actual video of a press conference, of Trump himself? You are beyond help, or beyond having a discussion with, if you don't even believe your own eyes & ears.
Trump video?

I didn't see any Trump video

maybe thats because I was busy ignoring all the bs in your post

Trump video?

I didn't see any Trump video

Mike Pompeo said "We're in a live exercise here" at (01:08) while responding to a question from a journalist. (If you listen close, you can hear Trump whisper to him, "you should let us know. . . "

Mike Pompeo "We're in a live exercise here" Coronavirus task force hold news conference 03 20 2020​

Mar 29, 2020

Forum List

Back