I do not reject the Trump extremism, so called

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
Our country is in an extreme situation, in case people haven't noticed.

Our borders are being over-run by... We don't know! We don't know who the hell is entering our country, except that the law of averages says... it includes at least a small % of criminals. And when you think about it, they are all criminals for crashing the borders of a foreign nation.. so yeh.. they are all criminals (How could I forget? Oh,, yeh... govt forgot and We the People subconsiously go along with that kind of messaging at times)

Our children are being taught that they are sexual beings, before they even know (or should know) what sex is, and worst of all, they are being brainwashed to think or wonder or speculate if they may be a different gender than nature gave them... Then parents, who care about them the most (govt does not) get in hot water for not wanting their children brainwashed and perverted..

I could go on and on but the nation is SICK

And so we need an "extremist" like Trump to counter-act the extremism of leftists

Our borders are being over-run by... We don't know! We don't know who the hell is entering our country, except that the law of averages says... it includes at least a small % of criminals. And when you think about it, they are all criminals for crashing the borders of a foreign nation.. so yeh.. they are all criminals (How could I forget? Oh,, yeh... govt forgot and We the People subconsiously go along with that kind of messaging at times)

Our children are being taught that they are sexual beings, before they even know (or should know) what sex is, and worst of all, they are being brainwashed to think or wonder or speculate if they may be a different gender than nature gave them... Then parents, who care about them the most (govt does not) get in hot water for not wanting their children brainwashed and perverted..

And so we need an "extremist" like Trump to counter-act the extremism of leftists
Is it worth overthrowing the constitution method and procedures to pick our leaders?

As we've been saying: A pugilistic, aggressive, hyper-nationalist strongman.
You mean like all good American presidents who held office during our climb to the top as a nation?
Since we’ve gone the way of the globalists….we have done nothing but run ourselves down the shitter.
Weird huh….a darker more diverse nation = SHITHOLE status….hmmmm, never seen that before.

Is it worth overthrowing the constitution method and procedures to pick our leaders?
You will notice, that that title of the thread, wrote; " so called"

IMO?

As long as the radicals and reactionaries don't even agree upon a shared epistemology/paradigm/conceptual framework of recent history? We are going to continue to have unsolvable problems. Reactionaries, always rise, when radicals push their agenda, hard, upon unwilling folks.

From the POV of the right, the left, does not even want an honest accounting of what happened. They appear to be willing shills for corporate actors and appointed institutions, so why do we bother to even continue to have this discussion?

From the POV of the left, the right is in denial of reality, and seems to be intent upon an agenda to destroy all previous established democratic norms of our society.

It just devolves, continually, to name calling and slander, because both sides think the other is hopelessly corrupt.

Ca the fuck down Chicken Little

IMO?

As long as the radicals and reactionaries don't even agree upon a shared epistemology/paradigm/conceptual framework of recent history? We are going to continue to have unsolvable problems. Reactionaries, always rise, when radicals push their agenda, hard, upon unwilling folks.

From the POV of the right, the left, does not even want an honest accounting of what happened. They appear to be willing shills for corporate actors and appointed institutions, so why do we bother to even continue to have this discussion?

From the POV of the left, the right is in denial of reality, and seems to be intent upon an agenda to destroy all previous established democratic norms of our society.

It just devolves, continually, to name calling and slander, because both sides think the other is hopelessly corrupt.
The left is in denial that Clusterfuck Biden has devastated America. Who voted for this shit anyway? Answer: Nobody and the ones that voted for Biden voted for a lie. The guy didn't even campaign, had virtually no one at his few rallies. In order to get elected, he had to have Democrats change voting laws in key States. It also looks like the old Skinflint was on the take from our enemies while he was VP. Tell that to a leftist and listen to the denials.

As we've been saying: A pugilistic, aggressive, hyper-nationalist strongman.

A la Orban, Putin, Balsanaro.

"Lead us, oh great one! We will follow you anywhere!"
You can drum up hundreds of times Biden on video saying...it the truth or its true. And he was and is lying through his teeth. Costing the taxpayer tens of trillions of dollars and tens of trillions more over a 50-year tour of corruption. Changing his views like the wind blows. Sometimes in mid-sentence.

IMO?

Interesting way of putting that, and explanatory.

Democrats tried that in 2016 with a corrupt DOJ, FBI and CIA.
If they did, it was short lived and went away. I did not hear much of it, at the time, but I worked for a living back then.

You can drum up hundreds of times Biden on video saying...it the truth or its true. And he was and is lying through his teeth. Costing the taxpayer tens of trillions of dollars and tens of trillions more over a 50-year tour of corruption. Changing his views like the wind blows. Sometimes in mid-sentence.
Deflection. Every time, deflection.

Interesting way of putting that, and explanatory.
I honestly don't think it helps the situation any, to ascribe each side, with nefarious motives.

Most folks on both side, genuinely believe what they say with their rhetoric I would imagine.

I have yet, to see, read, or view any proof, that Trump actually KNOWS that he lost the election.

I think the closest I have heard come, was that call he made to the Sec. of State of Georgia;

But? I honestly do believe, that was the act of a desperate president, who believed/or knew, there was an evil nefarious plot a foot.

Whether he was, or is correct or not? I cannot say. It is almost statistically impossible to prove corrupt voter harvesting, and, it is definately impossible to prove corrupted machine code, without the source code. The PBS coverage on those machines, weeks before the election, stated only eight percent of people actually looked at their voter receipt after the machines printed them. . . so? Who really knows?

And, given what had occurred with that Brenda Snipes debacle? I can't say I blame Trump, that happened during his term, and it was his DoJ that refused to prosecute that. This particular piece confirms to me, that he indeed was not trying to, "steal," an election, but was making every attempt to root out what he genuinely saw as corruption. That the establishment is offended by a leader seeing corruption in voting system, honestly baffles me. . . unless folks see him as hopelessly evil and corrupt.

Which, of course, depending on your POV, folks do.

. . and the other side, at this point, see the other side, the same way.

The left is in denial that Clusterfuck Biden has devastated America. Who voted for this shit anyway? Answer: Nobody and the ones that voted for Biden voted for a lie. The guy didn't even campaign, had virtually no one at his few rallies. In order to get elected, he had to have Democrats change voting laws in key States. It also looks like the old Skinflint was on the take from our enemies while he was VP. Tell that to a leftist and listen to the denials.
How many close liberal and leftist friends and relatives do you have?

Forum List

Back