I do not reject the Trump extremism, so called

Our country is in an extreme situation, in case people haven't noticed.

Our borders are being over-run by... We don't know! We don't know who the hell is entering our country, except that the law of averages says... it includes at least a small % of criminals. And when you think about it, they are all criminals for crashing the borders of a foreign nation.. so yeh.. they are all criminals (How could I forget? Oh,, yeh... govt forgot and We the People subconsiously go along with that kind of messaging at times)

Our children are being taught that they are sexual beings, before they even know (or should know) what sex is, and worst of all, they are being brainwashed to think or wonder or speculate if they may be a different gender than nature gave them... Then parents, who care about them the most (govt does not) get in hot water for not wanting their children brainwashed and perverted..

I could go on and on but the nation is SICK

And so we need an "extremist" like Trump to counter-act the extremism of leftists
He's a populist.

That other thread referring to him as an extremist is ridiculous.

Mostly agree, except I KNOW certain things were done to, at a bare minimum, give Biden an edge, but I do believe Trump enemies brought in illegal ballots by thr bucket loads
True.

We know, it is POSSIBLE that voter harvesting affected the outcome. See, that's the thing, there is no hard numbers. You even admit, you, "believe," Trump's enemies brought in illegal ballots.

And that, is the point, NOT GETTING CAUGHT. The DNC cheated, fair and square. In our system that is the only thing that counts.

After what was proved with that Broward County primary debacle? WE KNOW THAT IT HAPPENS. This is a DNC preferred method of cheating.

But, we also know, if you have followed how elections have been stolen in the past, crosscheck and voter caging, as well as the assets of Die-bold being sold off to Dominion, that is not the only way.

The establishment GOP is just as guilty. When the Obama DoJ forced the sale of DIEBOLD assets to Dominion after whistle blowers destroyed the reputation of Diebold in 2000 & 2004? Those assets which had previously been used to cheat many politicians, and hell, there are some folks that are worried that same type of software is being used by ESS as well.

Both of our political parties use our elections to cheat, and steal. Neither side is blameless. The system is hopelessly corrupt.

Now? The ruling elites and spooks make sure it is impossible to prove, and they gaslight and make fun of anyone that point it out.

He's a populist.

That other thread referring to him as an extremist is ridiculous.
he is not even a populist, which label does not have a good sound to yours truly bc.. we know how the majority can be SO wrong. Case in point: Roe v Wade which thank God finally got axed. But look how many children had to die and how many women had to be emotionally and psychologically mutilated before tht decision was made? And I could give other examples of the majority being WRONG and therefore, it should not be able to rule like a tyrant over the minority. Today, many people still go for that stupidly-used word: Choice, not even thinking, apparently, of WHAT it is we are choosing: murder.

Anyhow... I don't know what to call Trump because that word doesn't do much for me. The populace at one time called for African Americans to be enslaved.. Hardly anyone was an abolishionist. And Abraham Linocln didn't even speak to those who were, if he could avoid it... Now anyone who is against Blacks is rightly called a bigot or racist.. But back in the day...

In any case.. I'm glad u recognize that Trump is not an extremist... a good indicator you do not imbibe the Kool-aid distributed by cnn and co...

:)

None, thank God.
Well, I have got quite a few, both family and friends.

And? Unless a person does? The statement that they "are in denial," holds about as much water, and does us all about as much good, as saying, "the right is in denial about the election," holds with the right.

It is getting everyone no where. We are not enemies.

Do you know how Rome fell?

:dunno:

This conflict is being, IMO, orchestrated, and it appears to me, day by day, folks are walking right into a dialectal trap, that is being set up, on purpose. Congratulations!

:113:

6qo2g2.jpg
6qo2gx.jpg

6qo2ib.gif

Well, I have got quite a few, both family and friends.

And? Unless a person does? The statement that they "are in denial," holds about as much water, and does us all about as much good, as saying, "the right is in denial about the election," holds with the right.

It is getting everyone no where. We are not enemies.

Do you know how Rome fell?

:dunno:

This conflict is being, IMO, orchestrated, and it appears to me, day by day, folks are walking right into a dialectal trap, that is being set up, on purpose. Congratulations!

:113:

6qo2gx.jpg
There is a James Bond

Trump

Our borders are being over-run by... We don't know! We don't know who the hell is entering our country, except that the law of averages says... it includes at least a small % of criminals. And when you think about it, they are all criminals for crashing the borders of a foreign nation.. so yeh.. they are all criminals (How could I forget? Oh,, yeh... govt forgot and We the People subconsiously go along with that kind of messaging at times)

Our children are being taught that they are sexual beings, before they even know (or should know) what sex is, and worst of all, they are being brainwashed to think or wonder or speculate if they may be a different gender than nature gave them... Then parents, who care about them the most (govt does not) get in hot water for not wanting their children brainwashed and perverted..

I could go on and on but the nation is SICK

And so we need an "extremist" like Trump to counter-act the extremism of leftists
Democrats scream election fraud all the time, particularly after the 2016 election, and yet when Trump does it, they call it the big lie.

Democrats scream election fraud all the time, particularly after the 2016 election, and yet when Trump does it, they call it the big lie.
yeh, i noticed.

the loser in '16 wrote a whole book on who was to blame for her losing what was rightfully hers (barf)

I think she even blamed her dog... and kicked him to the curb as a punishment.. (just kidding. I don't think she has a dog, does she?)

she doesn't seem like the kind who would like any creature that agrees w/ her no matter what (as dogs are prone to do)...

You know.. she once infamously said that D voters are stupid... (just like dogs are stupid to like humans IMO)

(of course that is one of the only true things she has ever said)

yeh, i noticed.

the loser in '16 wrote a whole book on who was to blame for her losing what was rightfully hers (barf)

I think she even blamed her dog... and kicked him to the curb as a punishment.. (just kidding. I don't think she has a dog, does she?)

she doesn't seem like the kind who would like any creature that agrees w/ her no matter what (as dogs are prone to do)...

You know.. she once infamously said that D voters are stupid... (just like dogs are stupid to like humans IMO)

(of course that is one of the only true things she has ever said)
Yeah. The really amazing part of that is in the book she takes responsibility for her election loss --------------------------------by blaming everyone else.

Yeah. The really amazing part of that is in the book she takes responsibility for her election loss --------------------------------by blaming everyone else.
including the hapless dog aforementioned LOL

can you believe it?

If she had a dog it would probably like her like all dogs like their owners?

no wonder i don't like dogs.. I'm a cat person.. though I don't have one.. but anyhow.. i digress...

the whole mental picture of hitlery with a dog is... befuddling... cna't see it..

There is a James Bond

Trump

6qohkc.jpg

I don't think you understood that post at all. You see, Bond stops global oligarchic psychopathic billionaire madmen from what they are doing, he doesn't work with them. Trump never stopped any of those folks, he only worked with them, or, at the worst, called them names. :rolleyes:

You are in as much denial as a typical leftist.

3146724521-7*750xx3921-2206-580-697.jpg
987c60e8f17eb343a42b01cfd09ac1ed

maxresdefault.jpg

zuckerberg-trump-2019-09-19.jpg

BN-SY250_FINK04_J_20170412220727.jpg

Now. . . . Sergey Brin? I will admit, everything I have read, seems to indicate, suffers from severe hatred of the man. Which, honestly, if you like Trump AT ALL, and are still using Google or any Alphabet products? I would think you are insane.

And of course, Rothschild? Hell, he was the one that made sure Trump was always bailed out of his bankruptcies his entire life.

1661115629520.png

Here's Trump's Rothschild proxy, with his daughter, and of course, Klaus Schwab himself.

th

I could go on, but this is getting boring and repetitive. No, Trump is not there to bring these psychopaths to heal, or to "drain the swamp."

:rolleyes:

6qohkc.jpg

I don't think you understood that post at all. You see, Bond stops global oligarchic psychopathic billionaire madmen from what they are doing, he doesn't work with them. Trump never stopped any of those folks, he only worked with them, or, at the worst, called them names. :rolleyes:

3146724521-7*750xx3921-2206-580-697.jpg
987c60e8f17eb343a42b01cfd09ac1ed

maxresdefault.jpg

zuckerberg-trump-2019-09-19.jpg

BN-SY250_FINK04_J_20170412220727.jpg

Now. . . . Sergey Brin? I will admit, everything I have read, seems to indicate, suffers from severe hatred of the man. Which, honestly, if you like Trump AT ALL, and are still using Google or any Alphabet products? I would think you are insane.

And of course, Rothschild? Hell, he was the one that made sure Trump was always bailed out of his bankruptcies his entire life.

View attachment 685496

Here's Trump's Rothschild proxy, with his daughter, and of course, Klaus Schwab himself.

th

I could go on, but this is getting boring and repetitive. No, Trump is not there to bring these psychopaths to heal, or to "drain the swamp."

the towel head in the back looks kinda scary

:oops:

No we don't. We need people to get a hold of themselves and stop watching infotainment and delete their stupid social media apps, and to start being more neighborly again.

No we don't. We need people to get a hold of themselves and stop watching infotainment and delete their stupid social media apps, and to start being more neighborly again.
like you?

uh... I'll pass...

and re-assert: We need an "extremist" like Trump to counteract the insanity and terrible economy

Again, Trump is not a populist.

It is said by some commentators and some polls that most Americans are in favor of abortion in certain situations. Most? I don't know about that. True, probably most think no pregnancy should be ended after, say, 15 weeks. But most just don't like abortion, see it as a necessary evil

In any case, abortion is always objectively evil. The Catholic Church has been teaching that since its beginning, and that happens to be the Truth (for those who trust or do not trust the Catholic Church, both).

However, I am not bringing up abortion per se. I am using this as an example of how.. well, you know the song "Nobody's right if everybody's wrong"

If eveyrone thinks that abortion should be legal at least in the early stages.. that's an example of everybody being wrong.

So.. it would follow from this that Trump, were he to indeed be a populist.. would agree that abortion should be legal sometimes. Well, I am not really sure whether he does or not, frankly... But in any case, he did what he could to get Roe overturned (nominated excellent, Constitution-respecting Justices :) )

so there's that...

He is not a populist, to speak of

Lawlessness - beyond goon attacks on Congress, fake elector schemes, and intimidation of governors and secretaries of state who refuse to falsify votes, is clearly a threat to our democracy.

The Trump toadies who believe their object of veneration is above the law, including those who are threatening judges and public servants for enforcing it, need to calm down and impersonate rational folks.
... It was the criminal justice system operating just like it does with any other private citizen on any other given day ending in a "y."...

The moment Joe Biden took the Oath of Office, Trump... was no longer shielded by any privileges or protections of the Office of the Presidency at the point beyond physical security protection. He is subject to the laws of the United States just like anyone else...

Trump had particular legal obligation as the former president to properly turn over presidential records to the National Archives and Records Administration. That is mandated by the Presidential Records Act because those records are the property of the United States. They are not Trump’s personal property.

In a competent White House, this process would have started within days of his election loss and would have been completed well in advance of his departure for Florida on January 20, 2021. It was not.

Trump spent his final two months desperately trying in the courts, and later through state legislatures and ultimately the January 6, 2021 rally, to reverse his election loss. Document archival was not high on his priority list.

Buried into those boxes were countless properly marked classified documents. Those documents lacked any markings indicating that Trump had ever declassified them. No actual substantiated evidence indicates Mr. Trump ever declassified them. No one viewing those records would have any reason to view them as anything other than properly classified documents.

The government tried to recover the documents peacefully and quietly. They spent one year discussing the matter with Trump’s staff, and 15 boxes were sent back to NARA in February.

After identifying more missing records, the government returned in June with a subpoena and found more boxes of records that should have been returned. Both times, properly marked classified documents – up to and including documents marked as Top Secret and requiring Sensitive Compartmented Information access eligibility – were located within the boxes.

A Trump lawyer swore out an affidavit promising there were no more documents. The government gathered evidence that the Trump lawyer was not being truthful, and on August 8, 2022, a court-authorized search warrant was executed that, sure enough, located several more classified documents.

You cannot remove properly marked classified documents and place them in a location not authorized for retention of classified documents. You cannot obstruct a federal investigation seeking to lawfully recover those documents. You cannot present false statements to federal investigators.

That is how the law works!
Last edited: 3 minutes ago

Lawlessness - beyond goon attacks on Congress, fake elector schemes, and intimidation of governors and secretaries of state who refuse to falsify votes, is clearly a threat to our democracy.

Last edited: 3 minutes ago
well, that's what the Kool Aid dispensers at cnn say..

I'll wait for the trustworthy folks to inform me

Even if all you say is true, Trump is at least the lesser of 2 evils.

But i don't think you are correct on anything.

i don't think dimrats of any stripe are correct on anything. So for the 10th time today, I will say

I'll wait for more trustworthy news folks to inform me

Forum List

Back