China pushing US fentanyl crisis, House panel report reveals

Stipulating your statement is true, which I highly doubt, this has what to do with China and fentanyl?

ETA: Federal data does not show a soaring number of unauthorized migrants registering to vote

sigh, you clowns are tiring.

You posted:
"Biden is doing nothing to stop it."
Yes, I understand this is the narrative you are being fed. No surprise there.

Apparantly everything is out of control (to do with the border, drugs and illegals) and Biden is doing nothing to stop any of it? I said "we see it everyday". I posted two examples and you started spinning.

note: spell checker has disappeard using Chrome? I had it on Microsoft but cannot cut/past picks or get to Bold or Italics. So one browser for each function you want more?

Last edited:
Slipping it into meth and other drugs selling it so cheap that you can buy it cheaper than meth or Cocaine or crack... it is so addictive that people end up wanting it only and then they are killing themselves with it....

so, if you do not do illegal drugs, you are pretty safe from this?

SHUP you heartless POS. Many 15 yr old will pop a Fentynal gummy or pill under peer pressure and get sent home in a body bag. First time user. They flood HS and JHS with your border crap. Ensuring a growing customer base. Dirty Mexican uncontrolled dosage of deadly drugs you dumb OX.

I have no issues with China pushing fentanyl. It's a great drug. It's being misused. I think of the gun lobby, and get this: Fentanyl doesn't kill people, misusing fentanyl does.

and yes, I've tried it. And it was a few decades ago, before most of you people even knew wtf it was.
You tried fentanyl? What does that even mean?

You mean you got a dose that did not kill you the first time you tried it?

Lucky you, many are not that lucky.

The MSS may be diabolical but effective in their goals. Who is more diabolical, the nation poisoning another or those who allow another nation to poison another?
So how do we get the GOP to stop depending on Chinese cash and Chinese propaganda?

It's no secret that China, Russia, and North Korea all prefer Trump. They find him to be easy to manipulate, and sympathetic to authoritarianism in general.

So how do we get the GOP to stop depending on Chinese cash and Chinese propaganda?

It's no secret that China, Russia, and North Korea all prefer Trump. They find him to be easy to manipulate, and sympathetic to authoritarianism in general.
Well the one fact I can state with confidence is that Trump will unleash the CIA, NSA and FBI on foreign abusers. He is Reaganesque in that way and this shouldn't be overlooked.

He likes to meddle on issues he understands, economics, business, trade, trade abusers etc. When it comes to intelligence agencies on enemy states, he will place good leaders in place and tell them to do what they need to do and he will support them.

Yes or no on this approach by him?

Most likely yes... but now they are finding it in pot.... and we have had border patrolmen and cops poisoned by this drug... but see I'm different than you... I want every American to live a good life... a productive life... and to not fall over dead on the street...
Then we have victims of robbery and theft so drug addicts can get their pills....
I'm not sure when liberals stopped caring about their fellow man but its disgusting and enlightening at the same time....

Well the one fact I can state with confidence is that Trump will unleash the CIA, NSA and FBI on foreign abusers.
Naaaah. He only attacks his political opponents in the USA that way. It's how he did things in the past. It's SOP for Republicans now to weaponize all parts of government to attack political opponents.

Most likely yes... but now they are finding it in pot....

So, make pot legal and people can buy from legit sources or grow their own. Problem solved

and we have had border patrolmen and cops poisoned by this drug...

That is a problem. I saw a story about a kid that was also due to his step-father.

want every American to live a good life... a productive life... and to not fall over dead on the street...

Yeah, me too. that is why they should not be doing hard drugs like.

Then we have victims of robbery and theft so drug addicts can get their pills....

Yeah, we have victims of robbery and theft so alcoholics can get their booze...I guess you want that outlawed as well

So, make pot legal and people can buy from legit sources or grow their own. Problem solved

That is a problem. I saw a story about a kid that was also due to his step-father.

Yeah, me too. that is why they should not be doing hard drugs like.

Yeah, we have victims of robbery and theft so alcoholics can get their booze...I guess you want that outlawed as well
I blame the user too... but they are sick... addicted... I will not excuse China for killing Americans no matter who they are...
Its intentional on their part... can't you see that?... covid now this?....

China doesn't drop the junk out of helicopters, it's smuggled across open borders by illegal aliens. The liberal media prefers to forget about that part.

China doesn't drop the junk out of helicopters, it's smuggled across open borders by illegal aliens. The liberal media prefers to forget about that part.

actually the vast majority comes over in shipping containers. Do you really think 100,000 illegal aliens are each carrying a gram across and then all meeting up at the same place to drop it off?

Are you that fucking stupid?

The MSS may be diabolical but effective in their goals. Who is more diabolical, the nation poisoning another or those who allow another nation to poison another?

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has subsidized the manufacturing and export of materials used to make fentanyl and other synthetic drugs, according to a new House report.

The bipartisan report found that under the leadership of the CCP, the People’s Republic of China (PRC) gives tax rebates and grants to companies that make certain fentanyl and synthetic drug precursors used by drug traffickers as long as they are sold outside of China.

"Through its actions, as our report has revealed, the Chinese Communist Party is telling us that it wants more fentanyl entering our country," said Rep. Mike Gallagher, the Republican chairman of the special House committee. "It wants the chaos and devastation that has resulted from the epidemic."

The US needs to get its act together. It just doesn't seem to be able to deal with anything, and China and Russia are taking full advantage. Americans still seem to think they're number one, but the US's demise is happening right now because of things like this.

But "Biden is a Communist" and "Trump is Dictator" and let's attack each other with stupid nonsense day in day out and ignore anything REAL.

You tried fentanyl? What does that even mean?

You mean you got a dose that did not kill you the first time you tried it?

Lucky you, many are not that lucky.

Mistakes on bad days. Poor choices. I did not get a "dose." :auiqs.jpg: I did not buy "spiked" drugs. I'm not that dumb or desperate, or ignorant of the dangers involved. I purchased pure fentanyl way back before it became the latest boogyman. Shot it up. On second injection attempt (I tried not to panic as I withdrew syringe). Put 911 on speed dial. :auiqs.jpg: I was overwhelmed and thought the end was near. I didn't wait long enough between shots. Many recreational users are dumb as fuck. Poor choices. No oe intends to murder them. It's all about what makes teh world go around --$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I knew people who were shooting up and snorting fentanyl long before it became hip and the dealers were selling spiked drugs.

Well the one fact I can state with confidence is that Trump will unleash the CIA, NSA and FBI on foreign abusers. He is Reaganesque in that way and this shouldn't be overlooked.

He likes to meddle on issues he understands, economics, business, trade, trade abusers etc. When it comes to intelligence agencies on enemy states, he will place good leaders in place and tell them to do what they need to do and he will support them.

Yes or no on this approach by him?
You like science fiction, eh?

Forum List

Back