China pushing US fentanyl crisis, House panel report reveals

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The MSS may be diabolical but effective in their goals. Who is more diabolical, the nation poisoning another or those who allow another nation to poison another?

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has subsidized the manufacturing and export of materials used to make fentanyl and other synthetic drugs, according to a new House report.

The bipartisan report found that under the leadership of the CCP, the People’s Republic of China (PRC) gives tax rebates and grants to companies that make certain fentanyl and synthetic drug precursors used by drug traffickers as long as they are sold outside of China.

"Through its actions, as our report has revealed, the Chinese Communist Party is telling us that it wants more fentanyl entering our country," said Rep. Mike Gallagher, the Republican chairman of the special House committee. "It wants the chaos and devastation that has resulted from the epidemic."

It must be remembered the fentanyl crisis was begun right here in the US of A by pharmaceutical companies who felt making money was more important than the health of our country.

They pushed more pills than for which there was legitimate demand. They created an artificial demand and now it has run away from us.

And not one of them motherfuckers went to jail.

China is more than happy to provide the supply for that demand. Anything to weaken us.

But we did this to ourselves.

And so long as we don't punish the motherfuckers destroying our country, they will keep doing it.

The MSS may be diabolical but effective in their goals. Who is more diabolical, the nation poisoning another or those who allow another nation to poison another?

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has subsidized the manufacturing and export of materials used to make fentanyl and other synthetic drugs, according to a new House report.

The bipartisan report found that under the leadership of the CCP, the People’s Republic of China (PRC) gives tax rebates and grants to companies that make certain fentanyl and synthetic drug precursors used by drug traffickers as long as they are sold outside of China.

"Through its actions, as our report has revealed, the Chinese Communist Party is telling us that it wants more fentanyl entering our country," said Rep. Mike Gallagher, the Republican chairman of the special House committee. "It wants the chaos and devastation that has resulted from the epidemic."
I have no issues with China pushing fentanyl. It's a great drug. It's being misused. I think of the gun lobby, and get this: Fentanyl doesn't kill people, misusing fentanyl does.

and yes, I've tried it. And it was a few decades ago, before most of you people even knew wtf it was.

It must be remembered the fentanyl crisis was begun right here in the US of A by pharmaceutical companies who felt making money was more important than the health of our country.

They pushed more pills than for which there was legitimate demand. They created an artificial demand and now it has run away from us.

China is more than happy to provide the supply for that demand. Anything to weaken us.

And so long as we don't punish the motherfuckers destroying our country, they will keep doing it.
And.... so what?... today China is using it to harm and kill Americans just like their bio weapon corona.... and where is our president trying to stop it?... in his basement... doing nothing about it... how evil and a dereliction of sworn duty...

No one I know ever was caught off guard by abusing a prescription. Everyone knew they were abusing the drugs. Some of the same people abuse over the counter meds.

We did do it ourselves, but I don't blame drug companies and their marketing. Adults need to accept responsibility for their poor choices.

and fyi, I had a dear friend dies from an o.d. It sucked, but he and I saw it coming.

And.... so what?... today China is using it to harm and kill Americans just like their bio weapon corona.... and where is our president trying to stop it?... in his basement... doing nothing about it... how evil and a dereliction of sworn duty...

Obiden is helping them. The wide open border makes importation much simpler.

Last edited:
No one I know ever was caught off guard by abusing a prescription. Everyone knew they were abusing the drugs. Some of the same people abuse over the counter meds.

We did do it ourselves, but I don't blame drug companies and their marketing. Adults need to accept responsibility for their poor choices.

and fyi, I had a dear friend dies from an o.d. It sucked, but he and I saw it coming.
If people exploit the addictive nature of citizens, including the biological alteration that ensures a dependence; there should be consequences to the person who exploited this addiction if they profit from their death.

So you got a LIE errr....a story for everything. Like other BS posters.

Agreed

The addiction is ours

But the supply is coming from china through mexico

This is the same as when the Brits supplied china with opium in the 19th and 20th Century

They didnt like it then and I damn sure dont like it now

Obiden is helping them. The wide open border makes improtation much simpler.
I just watched Cruz say the cartels have made 16 billion dollars trafficking people just think what they are making by shipping drugs over the open border....

"Biden is doing nothing to stop it."

Yes, I understand this is the narrative you are being fed. No surprise there.

There are plenty of documentaries which explain exactly how the drug companies created this crisis. It was deliberate.

Ignorant OX. We see what he is doing every day. When this first came out they were there to get PROMISED GREEN cards. Lucky it did not turn into a riot yet.

I still say he is doing nothing... that meeting was in November... nothing has changed in fact its gotten worse... that is what Biden does... talks... gas lights... and promises unkept...
Wasn't it Kamala's job to stop illegal immigration?... stop falling for their BS....

There are plenty of documentaries which explain exactly how the drug companies created this crisis. It was deliberate.
The embattled Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Alejandro Mayorkas, admitted that his department has no mechanisms in place to prevent illegal immigrants from unlawfully registering and voting in U.S. elections.

I am very critical of Big Pharma on several key issues, but I'm not holding them responsible for a coordinated chemical attack on our country by China and the Cartels facilitated by Democrat indifference.

Explain how China is making Americans use fentanyl

Explain how China is making Americans use fentanyl
Slipping it into meth and other drugs selling it so cheap that you can buy it cheaper than meth or Cocaine or crack... it is so addictive that people end up wanting it only and then they are killing themselves with it....

Forum List

Back