I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.

The only racist thing that I heard him say is that he will bring in more immigrants into the country than ever before.

Racist towards Americans of course. If he had said the same about some African country he would have been lynched.

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times

Link?

This guy....

n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

---- sure starts a lot of threads. You learned NOTHING from getting spanked about that video, didja.

In his long career as a real estate builder and investor Donald Trump probably employed more people of color and offered them a decent wage than the entire eight years of the pathetic Obama administration.

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.

Brain injury as a youth?

He has an identical thread in General Discussion. Spreading the good word.
Not my choice, a Mod moved it. I wanted one here so the fine individuals who frequent this section could respond.

What is your criteria for proof? My late mother used to tell me a man is known by the company he keeps.

There is that little thing regarding the talking points of his main issue and where they generated from.

So, what would you call clear and concise? Does he have to been as stupid as to have done or said something overtly racist? Is that the only way to prove it?

He only became racist because he's POTUS. Progs lie, it's their livelihood.

I only know of one instance where Trump demonstrated racism. Supposedly he discriminated against blacks for condos some time ago. It wouldn't be the first time property owners discriminated to protect their own pocket-books. This kind of thing happens everyday.

Matter of fact, Democrats exercise segregation all the time.California is a great example, and it's government policy.

I only know of one instance where Trump demonstrated racism. Supposedly he discriminated against blacks for condos some time ago. It wouldn't be the first time property owners discriminated to protect their own pocket-books. This kind of thing happens everyday.

He sure did, and he got called on the carpet by the government, and during a break he said to the government investigator "come on Elyse -- you don't want to live with them either". And then he agreed to fix the discrimination, and then he broke that agreement and got taken to court again.

But that's got nothing to do with "happens every day". Therefore what? Deflection FAILS.

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times

Link?

This guy....

n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg
I'll take this as your personal admission that Trump is not a racist. Thanks for your input.

I didn't make the claim, Evelyn Wood. The OP did. I have no way to know whether Rump is a racist, or just race-baiting. Neither does the OP and neither do you. That requires getting into Rump's mind, and that is a cesspool I don't have a wet suit for.

Every human has a element of racism in them. The question should be is his level more than the average human and to me no...

Is it really a strawman to say the left often calls Trump a racist?

It's not only a strawman given no citation, it's also a Collective Fallacy.

There is nothing "the left" or "the right" or "the middle" does as a unit. That's just lunacy.

The only racist thing that I heard him say is that he will bring in more immigrants into the country than ever before.

Racist towards Americans of course. If he had said the same about some African country he would have been lynched.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... "immigrants" isn't a race, Sparkles.

Forum List

Back