I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

There is nothing "the left" or "the right" or "the middle" does as a unit. That's just lunacy.

"There are a lot of people on the left that at one point or another have suggested Trump is a racist."

You would disagree with that statement?

There is nothing "the left" or "the right" or "the middle" does as a unit. That's just lunacy.

"There are a lot of people on the left that at one point or another have suggested Trump is a racist."

I don't agree/disagree with the ambiguous.
Define "a lot".

Doesn't matter, they don't seem to be here, do they?
Actually that's the OP's job, which I already told him. He's not the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Best answer I can come up with to this inane leading question is back in post 17.

Define "a lot".

Actually that's the OP's job, which I already told him. He's not the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Yeah, whatever.

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.

I challenge you to prove he's not........~S~

Define "a lot".

Best answer I can come up with to this inane leading question is back in post 17.

Yeah, whatever.

You can't "challenge" somebody to prove a claim they didn't make. Think about it.

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.
How do you define a racist and what evidence might constitute proof?

Define "a lot".

Yeah, whatever.

You can't "challenge" somebody to prove a claim they didn't make. Think about it.

You're being a bad sport. You know damn well a lot of people on the left think Trump is racist. You probably think that. Quit nitpicking and answer in good faith or just don't bother posting in my opinion.

Define "a lot".

Yeah, whatever.

You're being a bad sport. You know damn well a lot of people on the left think Trump is racist. You probably think that. Quit nitpicking and answer in good faith or just don't bother posting in my opinion.

Already did, as I said back in post 17. You can't answer a question in which you have no investment, that's just fact. And nobody seems to have come to claim the strawman, so apparently "a lot" is "a few", too few to show up.

What the OP needs to do is find someone making the claim and challenge them on it, not set up a fantasy claim attributed to no one.

Here, let's put that whole "straw man" silliness to rest:

Trump Is a Racist. Period. New York Times
Donald Trump is a textbook racist. LA Times
Just Say It: Trump Is a Racist. New York Times
Donald Trump Is a Racist. Slate
Michael Cohen says Trump 'is a racist'. Business Insider
Democrats won't hedge: Trump is a racist. WaPo
Ocasio-Cortez: 'No question' Trump is a racist. CNN
Omarosa says Trump is a racist. The Guardian
Why Americans think Trump is a racist. CNN

I'm sure I can find numerous examples on this Forum, too, which makes my point: Those who call Trump a racist are merely following their Left-wing "news sources" in a position they cannot actually defend.

You're sheep, Lefties.

Before I do what don’t you tell us what YOU consider to be proof of racism .

Because you righties don’t believe it exists , so how can I prove it?

I'm sure I can find numerous examples on this Forum, too, which makes my point

Then DO SO. None of those laundry-list links POST HERE, do they.

You won't though. You still can't defend your own video post.

Hard to believe you're really THIS dense. If (say) the New Yawk Times makes a point, then the New Yawk Times defends that point. And so on down the fucking line.

He himself said he is the LEAST racist hahahahaha what other evidence one needs ?

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times

Link?

This guy....

n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

---- sure starts a lot of threads. You learned NOTHING from getting spanked about that video, didja.
He has an identical thread in General Discussion. Spreading the good word.

So, he is cross-posting? That's against the rules. Interesting...

I'm sure I can find numerous examples on this Forum, too, which makes my point: Those who call Trump a racist are merely following their Left-wing "news sources" in a position they cannot actually defend.

You're sheep, Lefties.
Are you on the deep part of that river in Egypt?

The only racist thing that I heard him say is that he will bring in more immigrants into the country than ever before.

Racist towards Americans of course. If he had said the same about some African country he would have been lynched.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... "immigrants" isn't a race, Sparkles.

Trump has a problem with people from a specific geographical area. Those people do share a lot of the same biological traits and racists perceive them as a "race" (though even the scientific minds and sociologists have differing ideas as to what a race is.)

Forum List

Back