I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

Post 24:
I challenge you to prove he's not........
Post 36:
Hey, why don't you answer post 24?

This is a good example of what people will say when they're "logically challenged". Following their own (lack of) logic, I challenge them both to prove that they are not racist.
This is a rather stupid thread because proving a person is or is not racist is highly subjective. It requires evidence that a person believes one race is superior or inferior to another race. Since most people dealing with race will comment or take actions that indicated both belief of superiority, inferiority and equality. So it becomes a matter of weighing one action or comment against another. For example a white person may use the N word in referring to a black person but may also comment on the positive attributes of the race. So do the comments weight more heavily than the use of the N world? It all depends on how a person interprets it. I guess the only sure proof that a person is racist is that everything they say in connection with race indicate either superiority or inferiority between racists.

Last edited:
This is a rather stupid thread because proving a person is or is not racist is highly subjective. It requires evidence that a person believes one race is superior or inferior to another race. Since most people dealing with race will comment or take actions that indicated both belief of superiority, inferiority and equality. So it becomes a matter of weighing one action or comment against another. For example a white person may use the N word in referring to a black person but may also comment on the positive attributes of the race. So do the comments weight more heavily than the use of the N world? It all depends on how a person interprets it. I guess the only sure proof that a person is racist is that everything they say in connection with race indicate either superiority or inferiority between racists.
I agree that proving or disproving a person is "racist" is a highly subjective judgement. I disagree that the thread is "stupid", because it clearly points out that in spite of this fact, many people persist in making that judgment, and calling Trump a racist. It's merely a pejorative that they cannot support, and this thread proves it.

The only racist thing that I heard him say is that he will bring in more immigrants into the country than ever before.

Racist towards Americans of course. If he had said the same about some African country he would have been lynched.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... "immigrants" isn't a race, Sparkles.

Trump has a problem with people from a specific geographical area. Those people do share a lot of the same biological traits and racists perceive them as a "race" (though even the scientific minds and sociologists have differing ideas as to what a race is.)
Just to set the record straight....there is only 1 race! The human race. Like all dogs are canine and all cats are feline, all people are human.

The thing is all the democrats are Europhobic racists as well as many republicans. We are talking black and brown and middle eastern genocidal racists who hate Whitey that much for inventing civilization, the arts and science and basically everything that makes life great. Although the Chinese did invent spaghetti from what I understand, which is great.

The thing is all the democrats are Europhobic racists as well as many republicans. We are talking black and brown and middle eastern genocidal racists who hate Whitey that much for inventing civilization, the arts and science and basically everything that makes life great. Although the Chinese did invent spaghetti from what I understand, which is great.
Hey tovarich! 'Whitey' was still living in European trees long after Istanbul was a thriving center of civilization and way way long after Babylon and Assyria ruled the world with laws and weights and measures and post roads and free trade and mathematics and astronomy. Stuff the hubris!

It is sad the media pushes the racist slur on Trump. They edit clips constantly to support the smear. Charlottesville was edited to look like Trump was supporting Tiki idiots the night before. In his campaign, they edited commentary to say he hated all Hispanics when he was only pointing out that dangerous people enter the US ILLEGALLY. It is disgusting the media pushes racial division. If they wanted to, they could actually try to heal racial tension, but it doesn't serve their purposes. Between race baiting and fake accusers, the media went straight to the bottom of society.

they don't have to "prove" how they feel. i agree the TDS is in overdrive and people fling anything and everything on him to justify their hate, but trump hits back and laughs. it's like some jacked up symbiotic relationship taken to the "next level".

i don't see a whole lot of haters taking up this challenge.

Hey tovarich! 'Whitey' was still living in European trees long after Istanbul was a thriving center of civilization and way way long after Babylon and Assyria ruled the world with laws and weights and measures and post roads and free trade and mathematics and astronomy. Stuff the hubris!
What happened to them? They of course ruled with benign love and compassion for all. Slavery did not exist. Sadistic ways were not even a thought. It was a love fest. Would I be correct? Rome put them to shame. They come and they go Hobbs, they come and they go!

Hahaha. You clueless, uneducated idiot, do you think Yahweh likes you...or is it Allah? Wrong answer! :p

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.
I hope this goes better than my "I challenge you to prove Obama is racist" thread...

All I got on there were opinions about what Obama made them feel, not anything he said or any policies he supported that mirrored policies that historically oppressed white people...

In other words 'these might prove Trump is racist - so I am going to make up excuses not to read them'.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Anyone can play that game. Just add a name, say Bernie Sanders, and then say he is racist. If you doubt me, it is because you don't want to know the truth.

I agree that proving or disproving a person is "racist" is a highly subjective judgement. I disagree that the thread is "stupid", because it clearly points out that in spite of this fact, many people persist in making that judgment, and calling Trump a racist. It's merely a pejorative that they cannot support, and this thread proves it.

This thread proves no such thing...not even close.

The only way it could is if you were aware of ALL of these people's racist judgement's AND were then aware of 100% of everything they feel supports those opinions.
And since you cannot be certain that they are releasing 100% of their justification for calling Trump racist, then you cannot possibly (accurately) state that they 'cannot support' their opinions.

And even if they gave their assurances that they ALL had released to you 100% of their justification for their opinions, you would have to systematically analyze each one and then prove that each and every one of their 'justifications' for their opinion was indeed erroneous.

All this thread has proven is that you (appear to) have a staggering bias for Trump and a staggering biased against anyone who voices the opinion that he is racist. And perhaps also that no one here has yet produced any facts/sources that you deem sufficient proof of Trump's racism.
And I strongly suspect that you would have come to the latter conclusion even had someone produced ironclad proof of Trump's racism.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

BTW - here are four sources for potentially calling Trump a racist.

Trump’s Long History of Racism – Rolling Stone

Donald Trump Is a Racist

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

Perhaps you would care to present your links to detailed facts that disproves that each and every one of these assertions does, in fact, prove Trump is racist?

And when you are done with those - I am quite sure I could drum up MANY more for you to systematically and thoroughly disprove.

Though I assume you will just find some excuse to right them all off (without even reading them) and makeup some reason why they are inadequate in their goal...like DustyInfinity did above.

Anyone can play that game. Just add a name, say Bernie Sanders, and then say he is racist. If you doubt me, it is because you don't want to know the truth.

are these pictures of Bernie being racist?
a23.jpg

Keep in mind that 10 yrs later, Bernie would go on to be sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination in housing, oh wait!

What happened to them? They of course ruled with benign love and compassion for all. Slavery did not exist. Sadistic ways were not even a thought. It was a love fest. Would I be correct? Rome put them to shame. They come and they go Hobbs, they come and they go!
What happened to them is what is happening to us. We had slavery, sadistic lynchings just like them. We are not exempt from the 'come and go'. IMHO we have traded our moral authority as a nation for all that our fore-bearers worked so hard to accomplish by now working to become a closed, fenced-off place of 1 religion (the one our leader claims but spits on every day), with a Constitution re-written by the stooges of a narcissist. I'm praying it is not too late to regain our real strength as opposed to bullying bluster, and return to the days of yore when we were humble enough to work with our neighbors instead of trying to lord it over them and cozying up to tyrants whose leadership is the antithesis of all we stand for.

Forum List

Back