What is Happening With the Ds?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
They are losing their tax base in their traditional blue states.
Their candidates for 2020 nomination sound and talk like SNL back when it was funny.
I thought about putting this in satire but I was reminded of the fact that there is serious debate about whether the NYC massive gator population in its sewers may be causing sanitation problems. This is strange.

Their candidates for 2020 nomination sound and talk like SNL back when it was funny.
I thought about putting this in satire but I was reminded of the fact that there is serious debate about whether the NYC massive gator population in its sewers may be causing sanitation problems. This is strange.
^ :cuckoo:

As residents flee New York's high taxes, state uses intrusive audits to get cash from defectors

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2013/04/15/high-tax-states-are-losing-taxpayers

Yup, I can see how this topic may be somewhat confusing to those that don't pay taxes....dumbass.

Yup, I can see how this topic may be somewhat confusing to those that don't pay taxes....dumbass.

Democrats do talk like SNL back when it was mean spirited and angry. The problem for democrats is that the mainstream media can't keep up covering for the hypocrisy

sorry about taking so long to answer but St John's county is getting hit by TPC very early. The good news is that the fines and tow charges for unauthorized parking will spread to all nearby counties and get a lot of extra money for nice to have stuff.

They're reaping the poison plant of the seeds of hatred that Obamaggot sowed. Especially the open borders and Islam fellatio.

They're reaping the poison plant of the seeds of hatred that Obamaggot sowed. Especially the open borders and Islam fellatio.

Not so much disagreement as an expansion. Trump's 2017 jobs and Tax bill has lit a fuse on Blue Wall finances. by April, 15 2020 the writing will be on the Wall. Of the five states with the worse finances only KY is purple or red. IL, NJ, CT & MA are the bluest of states.Of the 25 most financially sound states only 7 are blue or purple politically. Effectively all of the Blue states are likely to have independent counsels prior to the conventions to choose nominees for election investigating D corruption.

They're criminals, and traitors, racketeers and perverts.

People are sick of them.

Forum List

Back