'I can advocate killing babies & still take communion' - Pelosi 'At War' With Catholic Church

Nope, it is a human life.

God speaks for himself:

Isaiah 49:1​

1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Psalms 139:13-16​

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

That is theology not a scientific fact. The Bible is silent on abortion. We also have separation of church and state in this country. We do not make laws in this country based on theocracy. This is not a Christian version of Iran.

On the contrary, the Catholic is simply notifying Pelosi that she cannot be a member in good standing if she actively opposes a central tenet of the Church.

As I pointed out earlier, would we demand that MADD except Ted Kennedy as a member in good standing, or a politician who actively fought all restrictions on drunk driving?

It was never a central tenet of the Church.

This has to be the 30th+ time some snowflake idiot has made this same stupid claim. It seems they are stuck on 'stupid', continuously regurgitating the same single debunked liberal gun-grabbing talking point.

'The only solution is to disarm law-abiding citizens'...

....which turns them into sheep among the wolves.

How's that 'solution' working in Chicago?

It is a fact. You can go farther than that. Being pro-life means supporting the baby and the mother after the baby is born. That is why I support extending Biden and Pelosi's child tax credit that Republicans oppose. That means ensuring that children have nutritious meals. Something else opposed by Republicans.

It was never a central tenet of the Church.
If they decide it's important to the Church, they can make it important. The bottom line remains that they can choose who can be a member in their organization and the government has no standing to force them to accept someone else.

Who says a fetus is a person?
Do you really want you right to life set by an arbitrary legal standard that can change on the whim of some lawyers or do you want it set by a fixed biological standard?

Because I can answer your questions. I've seen this over and over again. An atheist gets all hung up on what God did for his chosen nation and somehow thinks he has standing to accuse God of whatever trendy thing he can think of accusing Him.

I find it interesting that you simultaneously claim no belief in God, yet express negative feelings about what He has done. If your disbelief was so profound, one would think that there was no reason for you to argue about it.
Just because I don't believe in your gods and or host of supernatural beings, doesn't mean I'm an atheist.

Jesus didn't do that ya fcking moron
Of course not. That was Jesus's Dad during his youthful and angry years. You know, once guys have kids, they sort of mellow out a bit. God probably quit drinking and hanging out with his other godlike but childless friends too.

I think Pelosi needs to form an investigation committee into the Catholic Church and perhaps
strip them of their 501 (c) (3) protection.
Have Adam Schiff as the chairman of that committee. :smoke:

What are the characteristics of this god you believe exists?
Goddess. She's a two faced loving, cold hearted bitch who will let your babies get eaten when you're not looking, and you too, yet she encourages us to protect them and ourselves as best we can.

You DO NOT GET TO DECIDE WHAT A CATHOLIC IS

You appear more and more a buffoon.

1656420800019.png

1656420817409.png

Goddess. She's a two faced loving, cold hearted bitch who will let your babies get eaten when you're not looking, and you too, yet she encourages us to protect them and ourselves as best we can.

Wait......this was you????

BTW.....who'd you vote for????

Forum List

Back