I believe nothing at all anymore from any American news sources...they are all liars the left, the right.....no matter who....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
If it is organized and funded by the current Western ( to include US, Canada, most of Europe with the exception of the BBC.....
NOTHING and I mean absofuckinglutely nothing in any of their printed or aired info is trustworthy anymore for shit....it's a total wash.
The level of disinformation has reached CATASTROPHE levels.........it's pretty damn close to being a public health hazard.

JO

If it is organized and funded by the current Western ( to include US, Canada, most of Europe with the exception of the BBC.....
NOTHING and I mean absofuckinglutely nothing in any of their printed or aired info is trustworthy anymore for shit....it's a total wash.
The level of disinformation has reached CATASTROPHE levels.........it's pretty damn close to being a public health hazard.

JO
Where are these valid overseas sources of news and information, you prefer? Or do you prefer not to know about evil anywhere in the world?
1647800213612.png

For 40 yrs we had the Fairness Doctrine in this country. Also the 10 minute rule. Which more or less gave equal time to each party to speak after the opposing party on an issue. If a reporter asked the opinion of a democrat he would than have to give equal time to a republican. These laws ended in 1980, and that pretty set the course for the leftist takeover of media. Now 99% if everything we hear is from the left perspective. This has brainwashed the masses in this country. We need to bring these laws/rules back.

I don't pay any attention to the "news" other than to occasionally check the latest propaganda line.

Forum List

Back