When did the Left Realize they could sell ANY Lie, no matter how preposterous? 2003. I was there.

Won't wash ace. Are you that dumb, the state with the highest influence of along party line for Democrats will always be a democratically run state. And vice versa, if you can't figure that out you are a mental midget.
Stay in your lane dude.

President Bush was in no way obligated to undercut his own position in favor of invading Iraq any more than FDR should have (when he asked for the declaration of war against Japan) detailed how the U.S. had waged economic warfare against the Japanese for years prior to Dec. 7, 1941.
We attacked Iraq on another right wing lie ,Japan declared war against us and secretly attacked Pearl Harbor . Two totally different examples, in fact they couldn't be further apart from each other. You want to see how stupid Bush was, just look up code name Curve ball. Bush murdered hundreds of thousand of people, 5000 of them American hero's.

We attacked Iraq on another right wing lie ,Japan declared war against us and secretly attacked Pearl Harbor . Two totally different examples, in fact they couldn't be further apart from each other. You want to see how stupid Bush was, just look up code name Curve ball. Bush murdered hundreds of thousand of people, 5000 of them American hero's.
Not remotely true.

Bush did not murder anyone. Congress fully authorized the invasion of Iraq.

Wow, that is hell-of-a stupid. There were no WMD's in Iraq. I mean where are they? You want to make the claim that they had them and yet we haven't uncovered them? Seriously, do you not think before you post? I remember hearing about a survey, something like 90% of NPR listeners knew there were no WMD's in Iraq, about that same percentage of FOX news viewers thought they were.

And then there is that whole stolen election bullshit. Look, I am going to break the news to you, not everyone is as dimwitted as you. No president, EVER, FAWKING EVER, was reelected with Trump's approval ratings. Hell, Carter's were higher and he lost in a landslide. I mean the whole stolen election claim is the very definition of STUPID. I know it is hard to understand that many people are not as stupid, don't have their head so far up their ass, don't spend all their time watching FOX news
The WMDs are in Syria.

Anyone who thinks President Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq would have to believe the following chain of "logic".

1) The Bush Administration lied about WMDs in Iraq........2) In order to justify the invasion of Iraq.....3) An invasion that inevitably would expose that lie.

Not remotely true.

Bush did not murder anyone. Congress fully authorized the invasion of Iraq.
Yes on his lie , hell I even believed him. It was 100% lie and he knew it. Bush sent Powell to lie for him and Powell . Powell believed Bush's lie And he has made it totally clear that because of that He hates George Tenet and Cheney/Bush for this lie.

‘Blot’ on Powell’s record: Lies to the UN about Iraq’s weapons​

Powell used his reputation for credibility to help convince the world Saddam Hussein was an imminent threat, but the US intel was false.

Lie After Lie: What Colin Powell Knew About Iraq 15 Years Ago and What He Told the U.N.​

The evidence is irrefutable: Powell consciously deceived the world in his 2003 presentation making the case for war with Saddam Hussein.​

Jon Schwarz

AP21291489444036.jpg

Anyone who thinks President Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq would have to believe the following chain of "logic".

1) The Bush Administration lied about WMDs in Iraq........2) In order to justify the invasion of Iraq.....3) An invasion that inevitably would expose that lie.
2 minutes would get the information that proves that Bush/Cheney lied .

Bushes investment firm and Haliburton were the two biggest winners in the Iraq war as far as unbid contracts were concerned. Ge how did that happen.

When Bush whooped the Dem's ass a 2nd time, a man who can barely speak the gloves came off. Since then, the Dems and media decided there's NO LIE THEY WON'T TELL to steal elections.

Bushes investment firm and Haliburton were the two biggest winners in the Iraq war as far as unbid contracts were concerned. Ge how did that happen.
You ignore the obvious. Halliburton received its first no bid contracts in the 1990s from the CLINTON Admin.

You ignore the obvious. Halliburton received its first no bid contracts in the 1990s from the CLINTON Admin.
What in the hell does that mean , what a bafoon. That may top the stupid list for the week. Hell, they probably had won no bid contracts before Clinton . Means nothing . Clinton started no wars, so Haliburton could move into that war and become the biggest financial winner from that war. There are reasons for No bid contracts . Cheney, Bush made millions off of the Iraq war. From the the two companies that they were aligned with. Bush was Carlyle and Cheney was Haliburton. Show us how Clinton made big money for using Haliburton.You are one dumb wank. Here's the key To find out what a piece of shit Cheney and Bush were . Here is the inside dope on Bushes Liars war. Simply look up Code name curve ball, and you will find out just how stupid Dayton is.

'Curveball': I lied about WMD to hasten Iraq war​

An Iraqi defector codenamed “Curveball” admits that he made up stories about mobile bioweapons trucks and secret factories to try to bring down Saddam Hussein’s regime.

This is a hoot also Curveball (informant) - Wikipedia Dayton is full of shit. Nothing else.

Dayton is leaving my world , won't waste my time on him . That is what the Ignore list is made for , so when people contribute nothing , live on lies or spend their time trying to get you in trouble in these forums. You dump their asses. It has been a slice Dayton time for you to disappear from my world. Goodbye big guy!

Forum List

Back