I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

I thought you said there was voter suppression? Shouldn't you look in to the possibility of Republicans' votes being suppressed?

How come there is only voter suppression when Democrats lose?

Was 81 Million Votes, VOTER SUPPRESSION?
I don’t have an issue with arguing about the rules before the game is played.

Just don’t complain about the rules after losing according to those rules.

They did an audit to find voter fraud. Now that the audit is over, it's time for action.
LOL

And they found Biden won by an even bigger margin.

rotfl-gif.288736

This is the GOP's strategy going forward.

"We don't like the results, we'll say they're fraudulent, we refuse to certify".

That's exactly how this is playing out, right in front of us, in real time, in multiple states.
The Repukes think that the W.H. belongs to them. To keep it that way they're willing to hand it back over to Trump, a corrupt malignant psychopath if there ever was one.

They'd put Idi Amin in the W.H. as long as he was a Republican.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

You people are full of $hit clean up to your ears... but damned-funny stuff, that... :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry bout that,

1. If it can be proven with certainty the election of 2020 was stolen then it must be reversed.
2. If not then this country full well knowing that indeed the election was stolen, if its found in certainty, this nation will come to a permanent end.
3. A new nation will need rise up, and the old one cast off.
4. With certainty the whole government will be fired!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Great, now prove it with absolute certainty....

I don’t have an issue with arguing about the rules before the game is played.

Just don’t complain about the rules after losing according to those rules.
Wen did we get a chance to argue about the rules? Leftwing judges just imposed them on us.

Forum List

Back